剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表
every face that it wears.
它的每一张假面
Then something like this comes along.
然后你就会遇上这种事情
Least with a demon, you know where you stand.
至少面对恶魔的时候 你知道你的立场
There's a...
这其中...
purity to the design, a...
有一种纯净
a logic, a form.
一种逻辑 一种形式
But a parent who did that to their own child...
而对于那些伤害自己孩子的父母
makes you wonder what the hell you're even trying to save.
会让你思考你究竟想救的是什么鬼东西
I was wrong.
我错了
Which bit?
哪里错了
My vision.
我预见的先兆
If we had gone forward with the exorcism...
如果我们继续对她实施驱魔...
...that girl would have died.
那个女孩会死的
More than likely.
很有可能
But I was so sure.
可我当时那么肯定
I'm not ready to do this on my own.
我还没准备好自己面对这一切
Good thing I'm here then.
幸好我在这里帮你
How is she?
她怎么样了
It'll take days for the drugs to flush out from her body,
过几天药物才能彻底排出体外
but she'll recover, physically, at least.
但至少她的身体会恢复健康
And then?
之后呢
Well, when she leaves here, she'll be placed in the system
她出院的时候会被送去寄样系统
while the state builds a case against her mother.
州政♥府♥会立案起诉她的母亲
Shouldn't be too difficult.
应该不会太难
Well, you made it easier.
是你们让这件事变得更简单
And what's next for her?
接下来她会怎么样
Finding her a permanent home.
给她找个永远的家
But the system is strained, so it won't happen fast.
但系统资源紧张 所以要点时间
Although, I know of a place
不过我知道一个地方
that could probably take her in in the meantime.
也许可以在这段期间收留她
I think she'd be safe there.
她在那应该会很安全
My only white shirt, so that would be really sad.
我唯一的白衬衫 可真是可惜
Can you pass the lemonade?
你能把柠檬汁递过来吗
Do you have anything to drink?
你有喝的吗
I thought we were meeting your source.
我以为我们是要来见你的线人
We are.
没错
You've heard of Dolores Navarro?
你听说过多洛莉丝·纳瓦罗吗
An exorcist. She's been missing for months.
她是一位驱魔人 失踪几个月了
I assumed she was dead.
我以为她死了
They're not killing exorcists, Father Bennett.
班内特神父 它们不会杀死驱魔人
They're doing something much worse.
它们在做更加可怕的事
Meet Sister Dolores.
来见见多洛莉丝修女
Or what's left of her.
或者说看看她现在还剩下什么
剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表