剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表
They're targeting exorcists.
它们在攻击驱魔人
Turning the ones they can and killing the rest.
要么策反要么杀光
For 2,000 years,
两千年来
we've been the only thing standing in their way.
我们是他们唯一的阻碍
The war's not coming, Father Bennett,
战争不是即将要打响 班内特神父
it's already here.
战争已经开始了
And we're losing.
我们快输了
Good try, buddy.
真厉害 伙计
Wait, I got it in, right?
等等 我扔进去了对不对
Yeah, you did. So, did I win?
没错 那我赢了吧
You're winning, you're winning. Okay, so...
你要赢了 要赢了 好 那...
All right, Caleb, here you go, so you just grab it by the end.
迦勒 给你 抓住底部就好了
Like that? Right here, right here.
就这样吗 就那里 就那里
No, you can't go again, it's not your turn.
你不能继续扔 没轮到你呢
But I'm winning. Hey, that was close.
可我要赢了啊 这次很接近啊
Cheers, Princess.
干杯 小公主
Thank you.
谢谢你
Delicious.
真美味
Do you want to take this tea party downstairs?
想不想把茶话会挪到楼下去
Maybe some of the other kids want to play.
也许其他孩子也想加入呢
I just want to play with you.
我只想和你玩
You love them more than me.
你更爱他们
That's not true, I love you all the same.
才不是这样 我对你们的爱都是一样的
This much.
都有这么多
I do want you to come down and meet Harper
不过我真的希望你可以下楼
when she gets here, though, okay?
等哈珀来的时候见见她 好吗
I don't want to.
我不想去
You can wear your disguise.
你可以戴上你的面罩
I said, I don't want to.
我说了 我不想去
Grace, honey, who are you talking to?
格蕾丝 亲爱的 你在跟谁说话
No one.
没跟谁
You okay?
你还好吗
Grace?
格蕾丝
What happened?
发生了什么事
Okay.
好了
Got it?
下来了吧
Isn't it beautiful here?
这里很漂亮吧
Andy-- he's great.
安迪 他人很好
The kids are awesome.
孩子们也都挺好的
You're gonna really love them.
你肯定会很喜欢他们的
You know, when I was your age,
我像你这么大的时候
I was in foster care for a little while, too.
也在寄养系统里待过一段时间
You were?
真的吗
Trust me, this is a really special home.
相信我 这个家庭真的很特殊
You'll be safe here while we get your mom some help.
我们要帮你妈妈治病 你先住在这里 不会有事的
Harper, come on.
哈珀 来吧
Harper, this is Andy.
哈珀 这位是安迪
He'll be looking after you for a little bit.
他会照顾你一段时间
Hey, Harper.
你好 哈珀
It's really nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
I'm Andy.
我是安迪
Rose tells me you like to draw. Is that right?
露丝告诉我你喜欢画画 对不对
'Cause I got a billion gallons of paint in there.
我这里可有的是颜料
I'm a terrible artist. I thought maybe after dinner,
我不会画画 或许吃完晚餐之后
we could bust out some brushes, you could help me?
我们可以去找几根画笔 你愿意帮我吗
Yes.
愿意
There's a tall guy, and he's got a black jacket
那里有个男人个子高高的 穿着黑色夹克
and short hair.
短头发
And a mustache.
还有胡子
But not like a pornstache.
但不是黄♥片♥里那种
Like, a good stache.
还挺好看的
Is that guy a priest?
那人是个神父吗
I heard they both are.
我听说他们俩都是
Verity?
薇瑞蒂
This is Verity.
这位是薇瑞蒂
This is Harper.
这位是哈珀
She has graciously agreed to share her room with you.
她很大方地同意和你分享她的房♥间
Verity, would you mind taking Harper upstairs
薇瑞蒂 你介不介意带哈珀上楼
and showing her the ropes?
看看♥房♥♥间
Sure. Awesome.
好 太好了
Come on, Fish.
来吧 小鱼
Your cell awaits.
你的监狱等着你呢
Harper's heroes.
哈珀的英雄们
Andrew Kim. Andy.
我是安德鲁·金 安迪
It's an honor. We're not heroes, no.
很荣幸 我们不是英雄
Don't listen to him. I am.
别听他的 我是
I knew it.
我就知道
Just a little leaf there, buddy.
你头上有几片树叶
Thank you, Mom.
谢了 老妈
All right, come on in, come on in.
好了 都进来吧 请进
Welcome. If you want to put the bags there,
欢迎 你们可以把包放在那里
I'll-I'll take 'em up in a minute.
我等下拿上楼去
This house, it's beautiful.
这栋房♥子真漂亮
Thank you. Yeah, it's a, it's a beast.
谢谢 这房♥子是传给我们的
Belonged to my wife's Great Aunt Peggy.
这里以前是我妻子的大姨佩吉的房♥子
And your wife is...?
你的妻子是...
Not with us anymore.
她已经不在了
I'm sorry.
请节哀
Thank you.
谢谢
who wants a grand tour?
有谁想参观一下这里
I mean, I wore, like, an eye patch for a week.
我戴了一星期眼罩
I stopped growing jalapeños after that.
从那以后我就不种墨西哥椒了
It's way too easy for pranks.
太容易被人恶作剧
Stinging nettles.
荨麻
They were my weapon of choice.
是我爱用的武器
One of the older kids comes sniffing around for blood,
一个年纪大点的孩子找我麻烦
stick a bunch of stingers in his trousers
我就趁他睡觉的时候往他裤子里
while he's asleep.
放了一堆荨麻刺
24 hours of vile agony.
他痛了一整天
You were in a home?
你以前住过寄宿家庭
Yeah, but not... not like this.
是啊 但不是这种房♥子
150 boys under a single roof.
150个男孩住在一个屋檐下
How long were you there?
你在那里住了多久
Long enough.
很久
What happened here?
这里发生了什么
A bunch of crows dive-bombed the house, out of nowhere.
一群乌鸦突然朝房♥子俯冲飞过来
Shall we?
我们走吧
Retro digs, huh?
房♥子很复古吧
The bathroom situation is barbaric,
卫生间的条件不是很好
but the shower's hot if you get there first.
但如果你第一个洗澡的话 洗澡水会很热
Which-- protip-- you should.
老手建议你 你得抢着洗
The Wi-Fi's patchy,
无线网络时好时坏
and Truck is almost always RPG-ing anyhow,
不过恰克一直在玩角色扮演游戏
so... good luck streaming anything.
上网就得看运气了
But, Andy is a fair-to-decent cook.
不过 安迪的厨艺还算过得去
He's... relatively woke.
他比较有眼力见儿
And...
而且...
...he's safe.
他人很好
No one's gonna hurt you anymore.
没有人会再伤害你
Not here.
在这里不会
I promise.
我保证
Here.
给
This is for you.
这是给你的
I made it when I heard you were coming.
听说你要来 我就给你做了这个
So, if you get scared,
如果你害怕
you can click it on from your bed with this thing.
你可以在床上按这个遥控器打开它
And it changes color.
颜色会变哦
No, see, it changed color.
不 你看 颜色变了
It's... it's fine.
没关系
I'll fix that.
我会修好它的
剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表