剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表
Caleb, give me your cane.
迦勒 把拐杖给我
Why? Caleb, give me your cane right now!
干嘛 迦勒 快把拐杖给我
I'm not gonna let him hurt you.
我是不会让他伤害你们的
Shelby... Don't watch.
谢尔比 不要看
Shelby, come on out.
谢尔比 下来吧
Shelby!
谢尔比
What's going on?
发生了什么
Harper? Let me go!
哈珀 放开我
Harper? Harper!
哈珀 哈珀
Harper!
哈珀
Harper?
哈珀
Shelby?
谢尔比
Okay. Okay.
没事的 没事的
I'm not scared of you!
我不怕你
I'm not!
我不怕
Come on.
来啊
Come on.
你来啊
Careful.
小心点
I got you. I got you.
有我呢 我会保护好你的
I got you.
有我呢
He's gonna kill us.
他会杀了我们的
When he comes back.
他一回来就会的
Verity, you've been in bad situations before.
薇瑞蒂 你以前陷入过很困难的处境
I read your file.
我读过你的档案
I know what they did to you.
我知道他们对你做过什么
So?
所以呢
I also know that every time they tied you up,
我也知道每次他们把你绑起来
you managed to free yourself.
你都有办法挣脱
Yeah.
对
You're no victim, are you?
你不会任人宰割 对不对
V, Rose.
薇 露丝
Thank God.
感谢上帝
God?
上帝
They're alive because of me.
他们活着是因为我
They're alive...
他们活着...
because of me, Shelby.
是因为我 谢尔比
Do we wait for Truck?
我们要不要等恰克
Do this right, as a family?
像一家人一样 好好完成这件事
Or... or...
还是...还是...
Or do we cut our losses...
还是我们就先不管他了
...and get this party started?
自己先来庆祝这场派对
Mi tío!
舅舅
Luis? Luis.
路易斯 路易斯
You're coming to my party, right?
你会来参加我的派对 对不对
Mom said you'd be there.
妈妈说你会来的
I would not miss it for the world.
我肯定不会错过啊
You have a visitor, Tomas.
有人来找你 托马斯
Casey.
凯茜
Hi, Father.
嗨 神父
Or I guess I should call you Bishop, now.
哦对 我现在应该叫你主教了
Luis, let's give them some privacy.
路易斯 我们让他们单独聊聊
We've got some comics in the new library.
我们的新图书馆里有漫画书
Bye, Uncle Tomas.
再见 托马斯舅舅
See you on Saturday.
我们周六见
Bye, buddy. Bye.
再见 小伙子
Bye.
再见
I... I thought you left Chicago.
我还以为你立刻芝加哥了
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
And my mom said that I should come talk to you.
我妈说我应该来跟你谈谈
You know how she's kind of old school.
你知道她这个人有点古板
I think there's something wrong with me.
我觉得我可能出问题了
But we saved you.
可我们已经救了你啊
Do you ever feel like you're not in control of your own body?
你有没有过无法掌控自己身体的感觉
Yes.
有
I have these crazy, scary dreams, and...
我做过很多很扯淡很可怕的梦...
Sometimes I wake up and I don't even know where I am.
有的时候我醒来 却不知道自己在哪里
You're not Casey Rance.
你不是凯茜·兰斯
And none of this is real.
这一切都不是真的
You ought to be careful, Father.
你最好还是小心点 神父
You made a vow to serve your parish.
你立过誓言要为你的教区效力
I left Chicago for a reason.
我离开芝加哥是有原因的
Think of all the people
想想你抛在身后的
you left behind.
那些人
They bulldozed St. Anthony's,
他们拆掉了圣安东尼教堂
and you don't even care.
你却毫不在意
That is not true.
那不是真的
All those people you abandoned,
你抛弃了那么多人
just so you could feel special.
只是想让自己觉得与众不同
Tell me, Tomas...
告诉我 托马斯...
...do you feel special yet?
你现在觉得自己与众不同了吗
What do you think?
你们觉得呢
Should we finish the job that Truck started?
我们要不要帮恰克完成剩下的工作
It wasn't Truck.
那不是恰克
It wasn't Truck that did this?
做这件事的不是恰克吗
Take your hands off her!
放开她
Don't touch me. Leave her alone!
不要碰我 离她远点
Let her go!
放开她
Ooh, Shelby.
谢尔比
Doesn't look so good.
看起来情况不太好嘛
You should get that looked at.
你应该去医院看看
You think you're clever?
你是不是觉得你很聪明
I was onto your ass from the start.
我打一开始就知道是你
Yeah.
是啊
You were, weren't you?
你说的没错
God!
天啊
You're smart.
你可真聪明
You were onto me.
你一开始就知道是我
Didn't do you much good, though, did it?
不过你也没落着什么好 不是吗
Lamb's blood only protects you from God's wrath...
羊血只能帮你防住上帝的怒火...
...not mine.
可对我没用
He's so much worse than me.
他可比我差远了
Egyptian parents...
一对埃及的父母...
they awoke the next morning...
第二天早上起来...
to find their babies dead in their cradles,
发现他们的孩子死在了摇篮里
their breath stolen
他们的呼吸
by a vengeful creator.
被爱报复的造世者给偷走了
Your God...
你的神
your God...
你的神
has taken far more children than I ever will.
夺走了的孩子的生命比我还多
You know what? I changed my mind.
不过你知道吗 我改变想法了
You're gonna go last.
你最后一个走
Which means...
也就是说...
which means...
也就是说...
...which means, which means,
也就是说 也就是说
which means...
也就是说...
Caleb.
迦勒
What do you say?
你觉得怎么样
You and me, just like old times.
你和我 就和以前一样
Right?
怎么样
One.
一
Two.
二
Three.
三
Four.
四
Five.
五
This is gonna be a lot of work.
这肯定很费事
But I like that work.
但我就喜欢费事
Coward.
懦夫
You're so weak.
你太软弱了
Weak?
软弱
I stabbed you with a pitchfork.
我用叉子捅了你
剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表