剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表
as I stepped into the water?
脑袋里想的是什么吗
I thought,
我在想
"At least I'll never have to see that gutter rat Verity again."
"起码我再也不用看到薇瑞蒂那只恶心的老鼠了"
That is not your mother.
那不是你的母亲
That is a demon.
而是个恶魔
Hold on to what is true, and reject the lies.
坚持真♥相♥ 不要听信它的谎言
You...
你...
were such... A disappointment.
真是...令人失望
You must reject the demon.
你必须拒绝恶魔
You're right, Andy.
你说的对 安迪
I was a disappointment.
我是让人失望
I was snotty and rude
我下♥贱♥又粗鲁
and selfish.
还很自私
I thought if I could just push you hard enough,
我以为只要一直给你找麻烦
you'd drop the whole stupid foster parent act
你就会不再继续你那养父的狗屁戏码
and just admit that you hated me.
承认你有多恨我
The same as everyone else.
就和其他人一样
But you didn't.
但是你没有
No matter what I did,
不管我做什么
you always loved me
你都爱着我
and believed in me
信任我
and fought for me.
保护我
You were a really good dad.
你是个很好的爸爸
And I don't want to say good-bye to you.
我不想和你说再见
So, you got to fight, okay?
所以你一定要反抗 好吗
You need to come back to us.
你得回到我们的身边
Verity.
薇瑞蒂
Dad? Listen to me.
爸爸 听我说
I love you.
我爱你
I love you so much, but you need to go...
我很爱你 但你必须得走...
Won't let you hurt her.
我不会让你伤害她
I won't let you hurt her.
我不会让你伤害她
Leave!
快走
Go! Rose, get her out of here!
走 露丝 带她离开这里
Get her out of here!
带她走
"Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand
"用上帝的武器完全武装自己
against the Devil's schemes."
"你就能破坏恶魔的阴谋"
Kyrie eleison, God,
神佑世人 神啊
our Lord, King of ages...
我们的主 永恒之王
All-powerful and All-mighty...
全能伟大的神
Where there is envy and malice...
请在嫉妒与怨恨存在之地
Give us abundance...
赐予我们足够的...
You were incredible.
你很棒
Father, she's awake.
神父 她醒了
There's no sign of contamination.
没有被污染的迹象
Let her go.
解开她
Welcome back, my child.
欢迎回来 孩子
Who...
你是谁
My name is Father Robert.
我是罗伯特神父
Do you know where you are?
你知道你现在在哪儿吗
You understand what happened to your soul and your body?
你知道你的灵魂和身体刚才发生了什么吗
All because of your curiosity.
只因为你的好奇心
Where's Marcus?
马科斯在哪儿
Father Marcus was unable to complete the exorcism.
马科斯神父无法完成驱魔
He left three weeks ago.
已经在三周前离开了
No...
不
You're lucky I stepped in when I did-- you were nearly lost.
你很幸运我在你快要迷失的时候介入了驱魔
No. He... he wouldn't leave me.
不 他不会丢下我的
God willing,
上帝保佑
young Father Marcus will learn from this day,
年轻的马科斯神父会从中学到一些东西
as will you.
你也一样
And the next time you feel the urge
下次当你有冲动
to go poking around where you don't belong,
想去硬闯一些不该闯的地方
remember your place.
记住你的身份
You're God's bride, my child.
你是上帝的新娘 我的孩子
All right, I'm gonna go get the tickets.
好了 我去买♥♥票
You guys wait in the car.
你们在车里等我
You all right?
你还好吗
Yeah.
还好
When was the last time you slept?
你上次睡觉是什么时候
I don't know.
我不知道
It's been a couple of days, hasn't it?
你已经好几天没睡了对不对
Yeah.
嗯
Do you want me to take over?
要不要我来接手
What, and let you have all the fun?
怎么 让你独享所有乐趣吗
Here you go. Thank you.
给你 谢谢
Looks like we just missed this one,
看来我们正好错过了一班
so it's gonna be a bit of a wait.
所以得等一会儿了
You guys want any snacks?
你们要不要零食
Where's Verity?
薇瑞蒂在哪儿
We're not supposed to say.
我们不能说
Guys, where's Verity?
薇瑞蒂在哪儿
Sh-She forgot some book over at Russ and Colleen's.
她把书落在罗斯和科琳家了
I told her it was stupid, but, you know...
我和她说了不让她去 可你知道...
All right, Shelby.
好吧 谢尔比
You're in charge.
这里你来负责
Tattletale.
告密者
Get in the car.
上车
Leave me alone.
别管我
I'll get you another copy of that damn book.
我再给你买♥♥本一样的书
Andy gave it to me. You can't replace it.
那是安迪给我的 什么都替代不了
Then I'll send it to you.
那我就寄给你
No, you can't. I threw it in the trash.
不 你寄不了 我把它丢进垃圾桶了
Verity, I...
薇瑞蒂 我...
we don't have time for this.
我们没时间去拿了
No. You don't get to say no to this.
不 你没有权利阻止我
I am walking away from everything, my whole life.
我正在远离一切 我的整个生活
And that book is the one thing...
那本书是唯一...
it's the one thing that I have from him.
是他给我的唯一的东西
And I'm not leaving without it.
没有书我是不会走的
Get in the car.
上车
I will drive you.
我带你去
"When the wicked, my enemies and my oppressors come near me
"当邪恶 敌人与压♥迫♥者接近我
"To devour my flesh,
"前来吃我肉时
they stumble and fall..."
"就绊跌仆倒"
Poor Peter.
可怜的皮特
Could have been so normal together.
你们本可以一起过平凡的生活
"When the wicked,
"那作恶的
"my enemies and my oppressors come near me
"就是我的仇敌
to devour my flesh, they stumble and fall..."
"前来吃我肉时 就绊跌仆倒"
That the enemies devour your flesh.
吃你肉的敌人
It's the people you love
正是你爱的人
and that's why you leave them.
所以你才离开了他们
"When the wicked..."
"那作恶的..."
Marcus...
马科斯...
Don't. It's my fault.
不要 是我的错
Let it take me.
让它带我走吧
I heard your little mouse
我听说你的小老鼠
was delicious.
很美味
Marcus. Marcus.
马科斯 马科斯
Marcus. Marcus!
马科斯 马科斯
Marcus! I'm fine! I'm fine!
马科斯 我没事 我没事
You're not fine.
你有事
You're not fine.
你有事
And that thing is using it against you.
它正在利用这点来攻击你
You're going to make a mistake.
你会犯错的
You need to rest.
你需要休息
Let's take it in turns.
我们轮流来
We'll work in shifts. Fine.
轮班 好
As long as I go first.
不过要我先来
剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表