剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表
Not anymore.
再也不是了
We won't let them tear us apart.
我们是不会让他们拆散我们的
You know how Truck got his name?
你知道恰克的名字是怎么来的吗
'Cause he likes trucks?
因为他喜欢卡车
When he first got here, he had all of his stuff in this trunk.
他刚来这里的时候 所有东西都放在了一个箱子里
So, Verity started calling him "Trunk Boy."
所以薇瑞蒂就开始叫他"箱子男"
But he thought she was calling him "Truck Boy,"
可他以为她是在叫他"卡车男"
and he liked it.
还特别喜欢
So, we called him "Truck Boy" for a while, and...
我们叫他"卡车男"叫了一段时间 然后...
and, uh...
然后...
then it was just "Truck."
然后就变成了"恰克"
You know the story you told me?
你知道你跟我说过的那个故事吧
About the Island Witch?
"岛上女巫"的那个故事
Is she real?
她是真的吗
You mean, like, a real person?
你是问 她是不是真实存在的
Yeah.
对
Last night, in the woods,
昨天晚上在林子里
I thought I saw someone.
我好像看到了一个人
Hey, Andy.
嗨 安迪
You always know it's me, don't you?
你每次都能知道是我啊
Is Truck okay?
恰克还好吗
He's fine.
他没事
What are you two doing?
你们俩在干什么
We're gonna send Truck some of his favorite toys.
我们准备给恰克送几个他最喜欢的玩具过去
Dinner's in a few hours.
还有几个小时就要吃晚饭了
This is a really bad time.
现在真的不太方便
Why is that then?
那是为什么
We had to admit Truck into a facility last night.
我们昨晚不得不把恰克送进了一处机构
There was an incident.
发生了一起事故
Was it violent?
其中有没有暴♥力♥行为
He attacked Verity.
他攻击了薇瑞蒂
She's a little shaken, but she's fine.
她受了点惊吓 但没什么大碍
You know who we are. You know what we do.
你知道我们是谁 也知道我们做什么
We believe there's something dangerous at work here.
我们相信这栋房♥子里有危险因素存在
Yeah, your partner has implied as much.
你的搭档暗示了好多次了
Although he used much less ominous terms.
不过他说的比你委婉很多
Yeah, well, sometimes, ominous terms are the most appropriate.
是啊 可有些时候直说才是最好的选择
You ignore them, you're risking the lives of all these children.
你忽略它们 就是在拿这些孩子的性命冒险
Are you trying to scare me now?
你现在是想吓我吗
You're scared already.
你早就开始害怕了
You've asked me if I've noticed anything unusual.
你问过我有没有注意到不同寻常的东西
Anyone acting out of character.
有谁的举止不太正常
Have you?
那你见过吗
Everyone's just been so stressed,
大家最近压力都很大
especially Andy...
尤其是安迪...
That's how it works its way in.
这就是它们侵入人心的方式
It seeks vulnerability, uh, emotional trauma.
它会寻找弱点 情感创伤
And by "it," you mean a...
你说的"它"是指...
A demon.
恶魔
One that targets families and coerces parents
专门攻击家庭 逼迫父母
into murdering their own children.
去杀害自己的孩子
And you think, what?
那你是觉得
It's-it's picked this family?
它选中了这一家人
Let us talk to Andy.
让我们跟安迪谈一谈
Just talk.
只是谈话
We need to spend some time with him,
我们得和他相处一段时间
observe his behavior.
观察他的行为
Like you did with Harper?
就像你们观察哈珀那样
Exactly.
没错
We need confirmation before we can proceed.
在继续行动之前 我们必须先进行确认
With an exorcism?
实施驱魔
If we're wrong, all's well, you'll never see us again.
如果我们错了 所有人都没问题 我们会就此消失
But if we're right, we can do something about it.
但如果我们对了 我们可以帮助你们
Did you see Truck?
你见到恰克了吗
I did.
见到了
How did he seem?
他怎么样
Drugged.
被人下了药
You know what I mean.
你知道我的意思
Did he say anything?
他说什么了吗
Not really, no.
没说什么
I'm not gonna press charges against him,
我不准备指控他
if that's what's keeping him from coming home.
如果这是他无法回家的原因
He's not coming home, Verity.
他回不来了 薇瑞蒂
Truck is a disturbed kid.
恰克这孩子有问题
I thought I could help him, but it's pretty clear
我以为我能帮助他 可是很显然
he needs more than I'm capable of providing.
他需要的远超过我所能提供的
They'll find a good place for him.
他们会给他找到合适的住处的
So how about we focus on who's left?
所以我们不如把精力放到还在的这些孩子身上吧
We're still a family.
我们还是一家人
Please, make yourselves at home.
请自便吧
Thank you.
谢谢
This is a surprise.
这可真是意外
Yeah, they are moving on tomorrow.
嗯 他们明天就要走了
We stopped in to say our good-byes.
我们是来道别的
I've asked them to stay for dinner tonight.
我邀请了他们今晚留下来一起共进晚餐
I hope that's okay?
应该没问题吧
The more, the merrier.
人当然是越多越好
I'm just finishing up a few things in the kitchen.
我厨房♥里还有点事马上就搞完
Make yourselves at home.
你们请自便吧
Easy, love.
放轻松 亲爱的
Why would she bring them here?
她为什么要带他们来这里
Isn't it obvious?
这还不明显吗
She wants them to tear us apart.
她是想让他们来拆散我们
What should I do?
我该怎么做
What you've always done.
像以往一样
Protect this family.
保护这个家庭
Just get through this evening.
只要熬过今晚
After they've gone,
等他们走了
we'll start putting this house back together again.
我们就可以再让这个家庭重回正轨了
Yes.
好
I think that's what they call "happily ever after."
那应该就是人们所说的"幸福的生活"
How are you feeling today?
你今天感觉怎么样
Better, I hope?
应该好些了吧
I'll be back in a bit to check on you.
我等会儿回来检查你的情况
Apologies.
抱歉了
Father Bennett.
班内特神父
I could smell you coming.
我都能闻到你要来
Mac and cheese, grilled cheese, gruyere and Havarti,
芝士通心粉 烤奶酪 格鲁耶尔干酪和哈瓦蒂干酪
tomato bisque. Yes.
番茄浓汤 太棒了
Smells good. Doesn't it look great?
闻起来好香 这也太丰盛了
Enjoy. Amazing.
快享用吧 太棒了
Let's start. Let's eat.
开饭吧 开吃吧
I'm hungry.
我都饿了
What about grace?
不做祷告了吗
Right.
对啊
Grace, of course.
当然要做
Would you like to do the honors, Father?
不如你们来吧 神父
Sure.
好
Bless us, O Lord, and these Thy gifts,
主 求你降福我们
which we are about to receive from Thy bounty...
并降福你惠赐的这次晚餐
Dog thy bounty hunter.
搞死你的赏金猎人
We give thanks to Andy for this meal,
我们感谢安迪烹饪了这顿晚餐
and for being such a generous host.
还这么热情地款待我们
Please give strength to him and his family
请赐予他和他的家人力量
during these difficult times.
渡过现在的难关
Through Christ our Lord, Amen.
感谢我主基♥督♥ 阿门
Amen. Ramen.
阿门 拉面
Looks delicious.
看起来很好吃
So, is this, like, a thing now?
现在这是要成为常态了吗
Random priests showing up for no reason?
乱七八糟的神父就无缘无故跑过来
剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表