剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表
Previously on The Exorcist...
《驱魔人》前情提要
What can you tell me about demonic possession?
您能给我讲讲恶魔附身吗
That's an excellent question.
这个问题问得好
Go home, Father Tomas.
回去吧 托马斯神父
Show me what to do. You want to know what happens?
告诉我该怎么做 想知道下场会怎样吗
It's not just your career on the line, Tomas.
那可不只是自毁前程 托马斯
It's your immortal soul.
那会让你命丧黄泉的
Your excommunication.
你被逐出了教会
The order effective immediately.
命令即刻生效
So, who are you waiting for? You.
你在等谁 你
I need you. Will you help me?
我需要你 你会帮我吗
Pray for us. St. Lawrence. Lies.
为我们祷告 圣劳伦斯 谎言
Saints John and Paul... Pray for us.
圣徒约翰和保罗 为我们祷告
I silence you, unclean spirit!
莫要继续做声 不洁的灵魂
Train me. To become an exorcist.
训练我 助我成为一名驱魔人
Understand what you're asking, Tomas.
你要想清楚你在说什么 托马斯
But He chose me.
但祂选择了我
And I am going to get out of the boat
我要离开方舟
and start walking.
开始征程
Hello?
有人吗
Cindy?
辛迪
Father Tomas.
托马斯神父
Where are we?
我们这是在哪儿
This is my little miracle.
这位是我的小奇迹
Isn't she something?
她可爱吧
St. Cecilia, pray for us.
圣西西莉亚 为我们祷告
St. Catherine, pray for us.
圣凯瑟琳 为我们祷告
St. Anastasia, pray for us!
圣阿纳斯塔西亚 为我们祷告
Tomas!
托马斯
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Trying to save your life!
救你的命
Well, try doing it on the bloody road!
那麻烦你别冲下马路
Stay with me, Cindy.
醒醒啊 辛迪
In the name God, the Father and all his hosts,
以我主 圣父及上帝之名
I command you release this woman!
我命令你释放这个女子
We got company!
有人来了
I reckon it's her husband!
应该是她丈夫
They're gaining!
他们追上来了
Faster, Tomas!
开快点 托马斯
Get down!
趴下
Drive!
开车啊
Easy, easy, sweetheart.
慢点 慢点 亲爱的
Sweetheart, not a sound.
亲爱的 别出声
Remind me to have a word with our friend Bennett
记得提醒我跟我们的朋友班内特
about his intel.
谈谈他的密报
Conveniently left out the part
恰好没告诉我们
about the bloody extended family.
她这一大家人
"He that eateth my flesh,
"吃我肉
"And drinketh my blood,
"喝我血的人
"Dwelleth in me.
"常在我里面
"And I in him."
"我也常在他里面"
We need to get her stabilized.
我们得把她稳定下来
Before the sheriff comes back.
趁治安官还没回来
We could talk to him to make him see reason.
我们应该能和他讲讲道理
Did you miss the part where he started taking potshots at us?
你是没看到他朝我们开枪吗
Well, we did kidnap his wife.
可我们确实绑♥架♥了他的妻子啊
Yeah, 'cause he didn't believe us.
是啊 因为他不相信我们
If we hadn't, she'd be dead by now.
要不是我们绑♥架♥了她 她早就死了
I'm just saying, he could have every cop
我只是想说 他可能会让
in the county after us.
全县的警♥察♥追杀我们
When I agreed to take you on as an apprentice,
我同意收你做徒弟的时候
you promised to follow my lead.
你保证过会听从我的指挥
And I have, for six months.
我已经听你的话听了半年了
Well, trust me now.
那现在就信我啊
We're close.
我们很接近了
Cindy's still in there.
辛迪还在里面
Losing a child...
失去孩子...
No mother should have to go through that.
哪位母亲都不该承受这样的痛苦
Let's finish this.
我们快了结这件事
First, we have to get off this damn road.
我们得先离开这条路
Kids, shake tail!
孩子们 快点啦
You're gonna miss the ferry.
船要开走了
Caleb!
迦勒
Shelby!
谢尔比
Verity, Truck! Come on.
薇瑞蒂 恰克 快
Truck, here you go. What are we gonna do?
恰克 给你 我们要干嘛
Save it for lunch?
把它留做午餐
Very good, I don't want you to be hungry later.
很好 我可不想你一会儿再饿了
You're my favorite.
你可是我的最爱
Caleb, Shelby!
迦勒 谢尔比
Shelby. One for you.
谢尔比 这份给你的
And an extra one for Truck.
还有额外的一份是给恰克的
Very important blind kid coming through.
非常重要的盲人孩子来了
You're blind?
你是盲人
Verity! It's now or never.
薇瑞蒂 再不来就没了
I choose "never."
没了就没了吧
Never's not an option.
那可不行
Okay, get out of my house. Go to school.
行了 都快走吧 去上学
Okay, fine.
好吧
Oh, remember. Rose is coming tonight at 6:00.
记住 露丝今晚六点来
Six o'clock. Can't freaking wait.
六点 迫不及待了
Which means whatever you're doing in the woods
也就是说不管你们放学后要在森林里做什么
today after school, please get home in time
都得给我按时回来
to do something about all of this. Okay?
来解决一下眼前这摊事 知道吗
Clear.
明白
Dude, we got this.
老兄 我们明白
Hey, don't call me dude, bro.
别叫我老兄 大兄弟
This place is crawling in dude-bros.
这地方都老兄来大兄弟去的
I'm gonna tell Social Worker Lady
我要告诉社工姐姐
that it's a hostile foster home environment.
这是个充满敌意的寄养家庭
Bye! Bye.
拜拜 拜拜
Love you, Verity. Bye.
爱你 薇瑞蒂 再见
Grace?
格蕾丝
Are they going to school?
他们是要去学校吗
You want to try it with them out there?
你想跟他们一起去上学吗
That's okay.
没关系的
Whenever you're ready.
等你准备好
It does not matter.
没关系
That's why we do our homeschool thing, right?
反正我们可以在家学习 对不对
I made you your favorite.
我做了你最喜欢的
The Elvis?
猫王三明治
You're welcome.
不客气
Thank you. No.
谢谢 那可不够
Thank you very much.
要说非常感谢
Remember that lady from, uh,
还记得那位女士吗
Social Services I told you about?
我跟你说过的那位社工
She's coming to stay with us for a few days.
她要来我们这里待几天
I thought it'd be nice if--
我想如果你愿意...
if you want-- if you come down to dinner tonight and join us.
下楼来跟我们一起吃晚餐就再好不过了
What do you think?
你觉得呢
You can wear your brave face.
你可以戴上勇敢面罩
Hey, where's Grace?
格蕾丝在哪里
I'm Grace.
我是格蕾丝
Oh, you're... you're Grace.
你...你就是格蕾丝
No. I didn't recognize you.
不对 我不认识你
You're weird.
你真奇怪
You're weird.
你才奇怪
Come down if you change your mind, all right?
要是改主意了就下来 好吗
Bet you're regretting turning down that promotion.
你肯定已经后悔拒绝邀约了吧
Could be back in Chicago, right now,
本来现在应该都到芝加哥
剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表