剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表
Good thing there are more promising prospects.
幸好未来还很有发展前景
I hear great headway's being made with the little cub.
我听说小幼兽们的发展非常不错
Little cub?
小幼兽
Father Tomas, of course.
当然是托马斯神父了
Such promise.
很有前途
He's coming along nicely,
他成长得非常好
despite the warnings from the old, gray lion.
没有听从老狮子的警告
Tomas would never be tempted.
托马斯绝不会受到诱惑
You know I'm speaking the truth, don't you...
你知道我说的是真♥相♥
...my little church mouse?
我的教堂小老鼠
Thought you could stand with the men, did you?
还以为你能和男人站在一起呢 是吗
Come and have a look, love.
过来看看吧 亲爱的
I gave you an inch and you just had to take the mile.
我让了你一英寸你就偏要占据一英里
Marcus? What is this?
马科斯 这是什么
Oh, she never told you.
看来她没有告诉你
Told me what?
告诉我什么
Your little friend has a few choice skeletons in her closet.
你亲爱的朋友隐藏了一些秘密
Ask her how she became an exorcist.
问问她是怎样成为驱魔人的
Quiet.
闭嘴
The sweet postulant,
可爱的神职候补
so desperate to have meaning.
如此急切地想要找到存在的意义
That's enough.
够了
Ask her what happened at the abbey 20 years ago.
问她20年前修道院发生了什么
Why did you lie to me?
你为什么要骗我
I-I didn't lie.
我没有骗你
You know Marcus.
你认识马科斯
Damn it.
该死
Why did you have to go and do that?
你为什么要那样做
You want some help?
你需要帮助吗
You mean the spiritual kind?
你是说精神上的帮助吗
Thank you very much, I've had my fill.
谢谢了 不需要
Look, you have every right to be angry with me, but I was just...
你有权生我的气 可我只是...
I was just really worried about you.
我只是很担心你
So, you, uh, invited a couple of exorcists to the house
所以你请了几个驱魔人过来
instead of talking to me, I got you.
而不是和我好好谈谈 我懂的
They believed the family was in danger.
他们认为我们家正处于危险之中
From a demon?
因为什么恶魔吗
I know how that sounds, Andy, but you have to admit,
安迪 我知道这听起来令人难以置信
with everything that's been happening here...
但你必须得承认这里发生的一切...
Yeah, well, clearly, I was possessed.
显然我是被恶魔附身了
I didn't know what to think.
我也不知道该怎么想
I was worried about you.
我很担心你
The way you were acting, it's not normal.
你的行为非常反常
Yeah,
是啊
because one of my kids
那是因为我的一个孩子
almost sent the other one to the hospital,
差点害另一个孩子进了医院
because I'm about to lose my entire family.
是因为我快要失去我的家庭了
I'm sorry.
对不起
I should have come to you.
我应该来找你谈谈的
I made a mistake.
是我的错
Marcus wasn't wrong.
马科斯没有错
I didn't deal with my grief after Nikki died.
妮可去世后我没有处理好自己的情绪
Rose, I didn't talk to anyone.
露丝 我没有跟任何人诉说
I didn't let anyone in.
也没有对任何人敞开心扉
I thought that
我以为
if I just pushed through the pain and I walled it off...
只要我能撑过去 掩盖住我的悲伤
...maybe it wouldn't hurt so much.
也许心就不会那么痛了
Andy.
安迪
I'm not gonna make that same mistake, not with you.
我不会再犯同样的错了 尤其是对你
Shh.
嘘
Mom?
妈妈
I came back for you, baby.
我回来找你了 宝贝
I came back.
我回来了
What?
怎么了
What's wrong, Andy?
怎么了 安迪
Yeah, Andy, what's wrong?
是啊 安迪 你怎么了
Two for the price of one.
买♥♥一赠一
What are you waiting for?
你在等什么
Mom? I missed you so much.
妈妈 我很想你
Did you miss me?
你想我吗
You can't stay here.
你不能待在这里
You're gonna get in trouble. No, it's okay.
你会有麻烦的 不 没关系
Put your shoes on, as quiet as you can. Stop it!
尽可能小声地穿上鞋子 住口
I'm not going with you.
我不想和你走
I know you don't mean that.
我知道你不是那个意思
You're not well, baby.
你的精神不太好 宝贝
That's why you're saying those things.
所以你才会这样说
That's why I came back for you.
所以我才回来找你
But we can go somewhere far away
我们可以去一个很远的地方
where no one can find us and I can take care of you.
没人能找到我们的地方 我会照顾你的
And I can make you... No.
我能让你... 不
Harper.
哈珀
If you make noise and wake people up,
如果你发出声响把别人吵醒
I don't know what's gonna happen.
我就不知道会发生什么了
You can be quiet, can't you?
你能保持安静的 对不对
That's my girl.
这才乖嘛
Shh, shh, shh.
嘘 嘘 嘘
Shh, shh, shh, shh.
嘘 嘘 嘘
Marcus!
马科斯
Get your damn hands off her.
放开你的手 离她远点
Get back. Marcus.
退后 马科斯
Let her go.
放开她
Lorraine, please. You all right, love?
罗琳 拜托 亲爱的 你还好吗
Don't you talk to her.
不要和她说话
This is your fault. You did this.
这是你的错 是你干的好事
There's no way out of this.
你逃不掉了
Put down the knife.
把刀放下
Andy?
安迪
Andy?
安迪
Nicole.
妮可
Shut up.
闭嘴
Harper! Harper!
哈珀 哈珀
Get off her! No!
放开她 不
Tomas!
托马斯
Come here!
来这边
Get off!
放开
Andy!
安迪
Andy!
安迪
Get off me!
放开我
No! No!
不 不
All of you, stay back!
所有人都退后
Take her!
保护好她
Get back!
退后
Andy! No!
安迪 不要
Oh, my God.
天哪
Behold the cross of the Lord. And flee bands of enemies.
看啊 主的十字架 敌人都将溃散
From the snares of the Devil. Deliver us, O Lord.
远离恶魔的圈套 主啊 请拯救我们
Behold the cross of the Lord! And flee bands of enemies!
看啊 主的十字架 敌人都将溃散
From the snares of the Devil! Deliver us, O Lord!
远离恶魔的圈套 主啊 请拯救我们
Behold the cross of the Lord. And flee bands of enemies.
看啊 主的十字架 敌人都将溃散
From the snares of the Devil! Deliver us, O Lord!
远离恶魔的圈套 主啊 请拯救我们
Behold the cross of the Lord!
看啊 主的十字架
剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表