剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表
That poor girl's been in and out of hospitals all her life.
那可怜的女孩这一生都在进出医院
All her life?
她的一生
Come on, Grace. We had a deal.
别这样 格蕾丝 我们说好了的
We read chapter seven inside, chapter eight on the porch.
我们在里边读第七章 在玄关读第八章
Can't we read chapter nine on the porch?
我们不能在玄关读第九章吗
You've been putting me off for three chapters.
你已经拖了三章了
A deal's a deal. 'Kay?
说好了就得照做 好吗
You did it.
你做到了
Yes!
真棒
I want to show you something.
我想给你看点东西
They're really coming in. They're huge.
它们真长大了 它们好大
I know. Want to touch it?
是啊 想要摸摸吗
Go ahead.
来吧
Fuzzy, huh?
软软的吧
Yeah.
是啊
Like your nose.
像你鼻子一样
What's that?
那是什么
I don't know.
我不知道
"My strength and courage is the Lord,
"我的力量和勇气来源于上帝
and he has been my savior."
"他是我的救世主"
I'm scared.
我好怕
It's OK.
没事的
Come on.
来
Come on.
快
It's all right. It's all right.
没事的 没事的
Why did they do that?
它们为什么会那样
I don't know, sweetheart.
我不知道 亲爱的
Maybe they got confused.
也许它们是糊涂了
Sometimes animals get spooked.
有时候动物会被吓到
Could have heard a loud noise or something.
也许是听到了什么响声
I don't want to go outside anymore.
我不想再出去了
I want to stay with you.
我想和你在一起
Grace.
格蕾丝
Um... here.
给你
You... you stay with Buster, okay?
你和巴斯特呆在这里 好吗
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
You were asking me about things I can't explain?
你之前问我有没有无法解释的事情
Is this what you meant?
就是指的这个吗
This would qualify.
算是吧
Yeah, they flew right over my house.
它们飞过我的房♥子
I never seen anything like it. Came from the northeast point.
我从没见过这种情景 从东北部来的
The lake?
湖那边
Yeah, it looked that way.
是啊 看起来是这样
You know, right from the spot where Nicole...
就是从妮可那个地方...
You know, where...
你知道的 那里...
Oh. I'm-I'm sorry, Andy. I... I didn't mean to...
真抱歉 安迪 我不是想...
Would you... would you mind staying here for a few minutes?
你能在这里待一会吗
My youngest is upstairs.
我最小的小孩在楼上
Yeah, sure thing.
没问题
Thank you.
谢谢
Shelby!
谢尔比
Get out of there now!
快离开那里
What the hell are you doing?
你在做什么
I'm asking God for help.
我在请求上帝的帮助
You had to come here?
非得来这里
Andy, whatever's going on on this island--
安迪 无论这个岛上发生了什么...
this is where it's strongest.
这是那股力量最强的地方
This is where it killed Nicole.
这是它杀死妮可的地方
You listen to me.
你听我说
Nicole killed herself because she was depressed,
妮可自杀是因为她的抑郁症
and she needed help.
她需要帮助
I didn't give it to her because I couldn't see
我却因为不能够体会她的痛苦
how much she was hurting, so that is on me.
而没能给予她帮助 这是我的错
No, Andy, but what if you're wrong?
不 安迪 如果你错了呢
All right? What-what if it's the same thing
如果是害死她的东西
that almost happened to Caleb?
也差点害死了迦勒呢
Stop it. Stop it!
住嘴 住嘴
I respect that you believe in something.
我尊重你的信仰
I can go along with just about anything, but not about this.
我能包容所有事 但这件事除外
Not about my wife.
我妻子的事除外
Andy?
安迪
Come on. Let's go home.
走吧 我们回家
It won't be long.
马上就好了
You're gonna be clean again.
你会再次变得洁净
Come on, move.
走开
Listen to me.
听我说
You are clean. You are pure.
你是洁净的 你是纯净的
Marcus, what...
马科斯 你在...
You are a child of God,
你是神的孩子
and there is nothing wrong with you.
你什么问题都没有
Why are you saying that?
你为什么要这么说
You lied to us.
你骗了我们
She's been in and out of hospitals since the day she was born.
她从出生后就不断出入医院
Hallucinogens to give her visions.
是致幻剂导致了她的幻觉
PCP to generate the fits,
五氯苯酚导致了突然的攻击行为
emetine to induce vomiting,
催吐剂造成了呕吐
stories about a little toad that lives behind her tongue,
你编造了她舌头后面住了一只蟾蜍的故事
pounding into her head that she was possessed!
还强行灌输给她她被附身的想法
You're-you're out of your mind.
你...你疯了
She did that drawing of us herself while we were upstairs.
我们在楼上的时候是她画的画
She used her own fingernails to fake the bite marks.
她用自己的指甲伪造了咬痕
You weren't reading Chris MacNeil's book for comfort.
你读克丽丝·麦克尼尔的书不是为了宽慰
You were using it as a bloody instruction manual!
而是用它作为该死的指导手册
I want you out of my house! Both of you!
我要你们两个离开我家 都走
We're not going anywhere.
我们哪都不去
I will go after her.
我去追她
You're okay.
你没事的
Mrs. Graham?
格雷汉姆夫人
You are safe now.
你现在安全了
Do you understand?
你明白吗
No, I'm sick.
不 我病了
No. No, you are not the sick one.
不 不 你不是病的那个
Your mum's the sick one.
你妈妈才是
You've done nothing wrong.
你什么都没做错
It hurts.
很疼
I know.
我知道
I know it does, sweetheart.
我知道很疼 亲爱的
And it's gonna carry on hurting for a long time.
你还会疼上很长一段时间
You're gonna look at other kids, other parents,
你会看着别的孩子和父母
and you're gonna say, "Why me?
你会问"为什么是我
Why can't I have their life instead?"
"为什么我不能有像他们一样的生活"
And then...
然后...
you'll get better.
你就会好起来
You'll come out the other side.
你会从伤痛中走出来
You'll be stronger than you were before.
会变得更加坚强
'Cause you will know exactly who you are.
因为你会清楚地知道自己是谁
That's what survivors do.
幸存者都会这样
Mom?
妈妈
Get away from her.
离她远点
You don't understand.
你不明白
You don't know what she's like,
你不知道她是什么样的
the things she says.
也不知道她说了什么
I am trying to save her.
我是想救她
Close your eyes and don't open them, no matter what you hear.
闭上眼 不管听到什么都不要睁开
Why doesn't anybody understand?
为什么没人能够理解
No!
不
No! No!
不 不
Follow me.
跟我来
Do this long enough,
干这行久了
you think you understand evil in all its forms,
你会以为自己了解恶魔的任何一种形态
剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表