剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表
You asked me why I came.
你问我问什么来
I came because we're losing,
我来是因为我们要输了
and I don't know what else to do.
我不知道还能怎么办
And if there's a chance
如果有一丝希望
that his gift can help turn the tide, we need to take it.
他的天赋能帮我们扭转局势 那我们就要把握住
I don't see anything.
我什么都没看见
You ever have one of those dreams
你有没有做过那样的梦
you feel like you can't wake up from?
好像你永远也醒不过来
That'd be nice, huh?
那样该有多好啊
If this was all a dream?
要是这一切都只是个梦
Yeah.
是啊
Andy!
安迪
That won't work.
那样没用的
Andy.
安迪
I can't hold her back anymore.
我拖不住她了
Andy. She's too strong.
安迪 她太强大了
You don't have to fight anymore.
你不需要再反抗了
It's my turn.
现在轮到我了
What do you mean?
什么意思
If I offer myself to the demon,
如果我将自己交给那个恶魔
it will let you go.
它就会放你走
No.
不行
That wasn't part of the deal.
一开始不是这么说的
I'm changing the deal.
我把它改了
Go home, Andy.
回家吧 安迪
Be with your kids.
和你孩子们在一起
It's my...
这是我的...
mistake.
错误
It's my responsibility.
是我的责任
No.
不
We cast you out...
我们驱逐你...
every unclean spirit,
所有不洁的灵魂
every satanic power...
所有邪恶的力量
every onslaught of the infernal adversary.
所有来自地狱的袭击
...driven from this good man.
远离这个善良的男人
From his soul, made in the image and likeness of God,
远离他以神模样塑成的灵魂
and redeemed by the precious blood of the divine lamb!
用神圣羔羊之血进行救赎
Any onslaught of the infernal adversary.
所有来自地狱的袭击
We cast you out!
我们驱逐你
Father.
神父
Hello, Father.
你好啊 神父
Let him go.
放他走
Take me instead.
我来代替他
With pleasure.
非常乐意
No!
不
Something's wrong.
好像出问题了
Tomas. Tomas. Tomas!
托马斯 托马斯 托马斯
Bloody Tomas, I need you to wake up.
该死的托马斯 你必须醒过来
Wake up!
醒过来
Get out of there.
离开那里
Tomas. Tomas, get out of there!
托马斯 托马斯 离开那里
We're losing him.
我们要失去他了
Marcus!
马科斯
If you can hear me, shoot her!
如果你能听到我的声音 开枪打死她
Shoot her now!
快开枪打她
Tomas!
托马斯
Do it.
快动手
Inside. Inside!
屋里 屋里
Over here.
这边
There's nothing out here.
外边没人
I want to make one thing clear.
我想说明一点
Andrew Kim was an amazing father.
安德鲁·金是位优秀的父亲
I've known him since college.
我从大学时代就认识他了
And whatever happened, whatever he did,
无论发生了什么 无论他做了什么
it doesn't change the fact that for six years,
都改变不了他这六年来一直
he loved those kids with all his heart.
全心全意爱着那些孩子的事实
That isn't really the issue, Miss Cooper.
问题不在这里 库伯小姐
Four people are dead.
四个人死了
I've got a room full of foster kids, all beat to hell,
我还有一屋子的寄养儿童 都被打得很惨
claiming they were attacked by their own father.
说是他们的父亲袭击了他们
And you said that it started with this, uh...
而你却说一切都是源于这位...
Lorraine Graeme.
罗琳·格雷姆
That's right.
没错
She broke into the house
她闯进了家里
and she held a knife
还拿着一把刀
to her own daughter's throat.
抵着她自己女儿的脖子
What Andy did was self-defense.
安迪只是正当防卫
He disemboweled her.
他把她开膛破肚了
He was protecting his family.
他只在保护自己的家人
And the neighbors?
那邻居呢
Russ and Colleen Holstrom.
罗斯和科琳·霍尔斯特龙
Was that also self-defense?
那也是正当防卫吗
Something happened to Andy after he killed Lorraine.
在杀死罗琳后 安迪精神失常了
And then when you tried to take them off the island,
然后当你试图带他们离开小岛的时候
that's when he got violent against the children.
他就开始对孩子施加暴♥力♥了吗
Yes.
是的
Against you.
他还伤害了你
Yes.
没错
But you didn't report the assault...
但你并没有对袭击事件
or the murder of Miss Graeme.
或是对格雷姆女士的谋杀进行报案
I was trapped on an island with no power, no cell service,
我被困在小岛上 没有电力和信♥号♥♥
chased by a disturbed individual,
被一个精神失常的人追杀
with four traumatized kids in need of medical attention.
还带着四个受到惊吓需要医疗救助的孩子
I thought the paperwork could wait.
我觉得文书工作不用太过着急
I have to say what you did...
我必须说你的行为...
took a lot of guts.
需要很大的勇气
Those kids are alive because of you.
那些孩子还活着都是多亏了你
When can I see them?
我什么时候能见他们
What's gonna happen to us?
我们会怎么样
They're gonna put us in homes.
他们会把我们送到别的家里去
Together?
一起吗
It doesn't matter where they send us.
他们送我们去哪儿不重要
We're still a family.
我们还是一家人
Okay, guys, they said we can go.
好了 孩子们 我们可以走了
Thank you for watching them.
谢谢你照看他们
Of course.
不客气
Come on.
走吧
Rose. Um...
露丝
Before he died,
他死前
he gave me a message for the kids...
让我给你和孩子们...
...and for you.
带几句话
What kind of message?
什么话
He said that every kiss was real.
他说每个吻都是真的
From the party in college to the first night Harper came to stay.
从大学那场派对到哈珀过来住的第一晚
He should have told you how he felt,
他本应该告诉你他的感受
what you meant to him,
你对他意味着什么
but he hopes you knew it anyway.
但他还是希望你能知道
What did he say?
他说了什么
He said tell the kids that...
他说告诉孩子们...
Nikki and I loved them.
我和小妮爱他们
We loved them all so damn much.
我们都非常非常爱他们
Tell Truck, never forget that he is smarter
告诉恰克 永远不要忘了
and kinder
他比
than anyone gives him credit for.
别人认为的更加聪明和善
And just because sometimes people don't see that
只是有时候人们没有看到他的聪明和善
doesn't mean it's not true.
并不代表那不是真的
Tell Harper,
告诉哈珀
don't let anyone tell you
不要听别人说
that anything's wrong with you because you are perfect
你有这样那样的问题 因为你很完美
in every way.
无论是在哪一方面
剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表