剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表
Previously on The Exorcist...
《驱魔人》前情提要
Yeah, they flew right over my house.
它们直接飞过了我的房♥子
Never seen anything like it.
我从没见过这种情景
I thought it'd be nice
如果你能
if you come down to dinner tonight and join us.
下楼来跟我们一起吃晚餐就再好不过了
You could wear your brave face.
你可以戴上勇敢面罩
You think your friend won't discard you, too?
你认为你的朋友不会也抛弃你吗
Father Tomas...
托马斯神父...
he doesn't need you.
他不需要你
You think this is a gift
你认为这是一种天赋
from God?
是上帝赐予你的
I also believe that there is something
我也相信有什么东西
that's taken over my little girl,
夺走了我女儿的心智
and it's doing everything in its power to destroy her.
它正在想尽办法摧毁我女儿
There is nothing wrong with you. What?
你什么问题都没有 什么
You lied to us.
你骗了我们
She's been in and out of hospitals since the day she was born.
她从出生后就不断出入医院
And what's next for her?
接下来她会怎么样
I knowof a place that could probably take her in
我知道一个地方也许可以在这段期间
in the meantime.
收留她
I think she'd be safe there.
她在那应该会很安全
Who are you? Mouse.
你是谁 无名
We've both been fighting the same war.
我们是同一战线上的人
I believe Caro meant for us to fight it together.
我相信卡罗是想让我们联手作战
Meet Sister Dol ores.
来见见多洛莉丝修女
Or what's left of her.
或者说看看她现在还剩下什么
Uno, dos, tres.
一 二 三
Uno, dos, tres.
一 二 三
Uno, dos, tres.
一 二 三
Uno, dos, tres.
一 二 三
What is this music?
这首歌♥是什么
Mousey there thinks it is torture.
小无名觉得这是一种折磨
But I love it.
不过我喜欢
Oh, do you?
是吗
Uno, dos, tres.
一 二 三
Uno, dos, tres.
一 二 三
Uno, dos, tres.
一 二 三
Uno, dos, tres. Turn it off.
一 二 三 把它关掉
Uno, dos, tres.
一 二 三
Turn it off now.
现在就关掉
Dance with me, Devin.
和我一起跳舞吧 德温
Hey. Do you think I can borrow your car?
我能借你的车用一下吗
I don 't want to miss the ferry.
我怕赶不上船
Of course. Yeah.
当然可以
Thanks.
谢谢
You gonna be okay? Yeah.
你没事吧 没事
Harper's really lucky to have you with her.
哈珀有你真的很幸运
Harper should be released tomorrow by 10:00,
她明早10点应该就可以出院了
so we'll be back around noon?
我们大约中午就能回来
Whenever. We'll have a bed waiting.
随便什么时候 我们会把床准备好的
Thanks for doing this, Andy.
谢谢你做的这些事 安迪
I would've found her another bed,
我倒是想帮她另寻一处人家
but there aren't any.
可实在是找不到
Yeah, well, that's what we're here for.
没事 我们不就是干这个的嘛
It's better than a state facility.
总比州立的条件要好
Kids always do better in family-run homes.
孩子们在家庭条件下生活得更好
If they're actually... open.
只要他们能...敞开心扉
And if they are properly staffed.
还得要人手够才行
Well, I think we're doing okay.
我觉得我们过得挺好的
Not according to the State.
法律可不是这么说的
A family this size
这么大一家人
needs to have at least two primary caregivers.
至少得有两个主要监护人
Yeah, well, we had two caregivers.
我们之前是有的
Could have asked me for help when you lost her.
她过世的时候你本可以找我帮忙的
Another few days and you won't have to see me again.
你又有几天不用见到我了
Better get to the hospital.
我先去医院了
We're gonna have some company.
有人要来和我们一起住
Her name is Harper.
她叫哈珀
She's 12.
今年12岁
Rose is picking her up from the hospital.
露丝去医院接她了
What's wrong with her?
她怎么了
There's nothing wrong with her.
她没怎么
Well, is she sick?
她生病了吗
No, no. She's not sick.
没有 她没病
Then why is she at the hospital?
那她为什么在医院
Question. Am I gonna have to give up my room?
提问 我要放弃我自己的房♥间吗
Yes, you're gonna have to share your room.
没错 你要和她共享一个房♥间
For how long? I don't want her to come here.
要多久 我不想她来
Guys.
大家伙
Every one of us knows what it's like
我们每个人都知道
to have our lives turned upside down.
生活天翻地覆是什么样的感觉
We all know what it's like to feel scared
也都知道恐惧和无助
and helpless.
是怎样的感觉
As long as Harper is under this roof,
只要哈珀住在这个家里
she's family.
她就是我们的家人
'Cause good families only get bigger.
因为好的家庭 人只会越来越多
Am I clear?
都清楚了吧
I don't want to.
我不想她来
I said, are we clear on that?
我说大家都清楚了吗
Truck, it's... it's fine.
恰克 没...没事的
H e's stressed. He's dealing with it.
他就是压力太大 他自己会处理的
Let Andy do his thing, okay?
让安迪自己缓解一下 好吗
Grace, come on.
格蕾丝 别这样
Gracie.
格蕾丝
What are you doing out here?
你在这外面做什么
Hey. What are you doing out here?
你在这外面做什么
What are you doing out here?
你在这外面做什么
She shouldn't be here.
她不该在这里
Who shouldn't be here?
谁不该在这里
Andy. I'm scared.
安迪 我害怕
It was just the wind.
只是风而已
Just the wind.
只是风而已
It's all right.
没事的
Hello.
喂
Olivia, it's me.
奥莉维亚 是我
Tomas.
托马斯
I've called everyone, but no one will tell me where you are.
我打给了所有的人 可没人告诉我你在哪里
I'm-I'm fine. I'm fine, I'm fine.
我很好 我很好
I'm safe, I promise.
我很安全 我保证
Por favor, I'm your sister.
拜托 我是你姐姐
Whatever is going on, you can tell me.
无论发生了什么 你都可以告诉我的
How is Luis, is-is he okay?
路易斯怎么样了 他还好吗
Did you forget what last week was?
你忘了上周是什么日子了吗
Su cumpleaños.
你的生日
The whole day, I told him not to get his hopes up,
一整天我都在告诉他让他别抱太大希望
but he was so sure that you were gonna come home
可他那么确信你一定会回家
or at least pick up the phone.
或者至少是接电♥话♥
Perdóname... perdóname...
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
Listen,
听着
Tomas, there were a bunch of guys who came by the house
托马斯 前几天有一大群人来我家
the other day, asking about you.
问你的事
What kind of guys?
什么样的人
They said they were from the Church.
他们说他们是教会的人
I have to go.
我得挂了
No, Tomas, you have to tell me where you are.
不 托马斯 你必须得告诉我你在哪里
Olivia, I'm sorry.
奥莉维亚 对不起
Tomas, please, please, can you just come home?
托马斯 求你了 回家吧
I love you.
我爱你
Toma-- Tomas?
托马...托马斯
剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表