剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表
So, Glenn picks up a length of chain,
然后 格伦捡起一根铁链
takes the ferry across the way,
坐轮船去了那边
goes looking for his daughter.
去找他的女儿
Kills everyone at the party.
杀了派对上所有人
But the daughter crawled into a cabinet and hid there
但女儿在他大开杀戒的时候
while he tore the house apart.
爬进了橱柜躲了起来
Till the cops showed up,
直到警方到达现场
shot ol' Glenn dead.
开枪击毙了格伦
Did she say why he did it?
她有没有说他的行凶原因
You can ask her.
你可以问她
She lives across the bay.
她就住在海湾那边
Hop on.
上来吧
Daddy, are you mad at me?
爸爸 你生我气吗
No.
没有
Then why won't you look at me?
那你为什么不看我
Because I'm scared you're not real.
因为我怕你是幻象
You're a silly Billy.
你真傻
I'm standing right here.
我就站在这里
I've always been here.
我一直在这里
Stop.
停下
Please.
求你了
You should be careful, Daddy.
你应该小心点 爸爸
If this is too difficult...
如果这太难的话...
Oh, I've spent my whole life
我这一辈子
talking about that day.
都在谈论那一天
60 years, three kids of my own,
60年了 生了三个孩子
and I still remember it like it was yesterday.
可对于那件事还是记忆犹新
Tell me about your dad.
跟我讲讲你父亲吧
Oh, he was the best.
他对我们特别好
Every night he'd come home to tuck us in
他每天晚上都会给我们盖被子
and he'd tell each one of us girls something
跟我们每个人讲
that-that he loved about us.
他爱我们的哪一点
And he didn't drink or-or cuss none.
不喝酒 不骂人
He was kind.
他是个好人
In every way.
真真正正的好人
Why do you think he did it?
你觉得他为什么杀人
I know my Daddy.
我了解我父亲
That-that... that wasn't him.
杀人的那个人不是他
It was something...
只是一个...
that looked like him.
看起来像他的东西
I believe you.
我相信你
One of the few that actually does.
很少有人会相信我
I lost a lot of my friends,
我失去了很多朋友
because I wouldn't change my story.
因为我不愿改变我的说法
That's something I understand.
我正好理解这些事
What have you lost, Mr. Keane?
你失去了什么 基恩先生
Clearly, I lost my next question.
显然 我失去了接下来要问你的问题
Did your dad say anything?
你父亲说过什么吗
That's how I knew it wasn't him.
我就是那样知道不是他的
The voice was all wrong.
那声音根本不是他的
It was...
那声音...
dark and scratchy, like...
又黑暗又尖锐 好像...
like nails on a chalkboard.
指甲划在黑板上的声音
And he kept speaking in a language I never heard before.
他还一直在用我没听过的语言说话
Did he know any other languages?
他会其他语言吗
He barely finished eighth grade.
他八年级都差点没毕业
That wasn't him talking,
那不是他在讲话
it was... that thing inside of him.
是在他体内的那个东西
Wearing him like some cheap suit.
把他当做廉价衣服一样披在身上
Kids, come on! Let's go!
孩子们 快 我们走
This is stupid. Why are we doing this?
这主意真蠢 我们为什么要去露营
Because we've all been under a lot of stress,
因为我们最近压力都很大
and it'll be nice to do something fun together,
大家聚在一起玩玩多好
as a family.
像一家人一样
Like get Lyme disease?
玩出莱姆病来吗
Exactly.
没错
Hey. Did someone say s'mores?
有人想要脆香米吗
S'mores!
脆香米
All right, there you go.
好了 给你
Here you go, pal. Thanks.
给你 哥们 谢了
Shelby.
谢尔比
There's my fearless explorer.
我勇敢的小探险家来了
Caleb said that there's...
迦勒说岛上有...
bears on the island.
有很多熊
Starving bears.
饥肠辘辘的熊
There's no bears.
岛上没有熊的
Well, not unless they figured out how boats work.
除非它们知道怎么划船
See? I told you.
瞧见没 我都说了
You do know bears swim, right?
你知道熊会游泳吧
Oh, I know that. There's a lot of bears on this island.
我知道 这岛上熊可多了呢
Wait.
等下
No.
不
No.
不行
Glenn Powell lived on this island? Yeah.
格伦·鲍威尔曾经住在这座岛上 是的
And the story's got all the hallmarks of possession.
他的故事一听就是被恶魔附身了
Could the demon still be here 50 years later?
过了50年 这恶魔会不会还在岛上
I don't know. Not in my experience.
不清楚 我没遇到过这种事
I should go back and try again with the Kim family.
我应该回去再跟金那一家人谈一谈
And tell them what?
告诉他们什么
That 50 years ago a demon killed a family on the island?
50年前 一个恶魔杀了这岛上的一家人吗
Look, your visions brought us here.
你看到的先兆把我们带到了这里
I believe you.
我相信你
But we need confirmation.
但我们得证实一下
We'll go together, in the daylight, tomorrow.
明天白天我们再一起行动
What if they're in danger? What if we can help them?
要是他们有危险呢 要是我们能帮助他们呢
If we go pounding on their door in the middle of the night
如果我们深更半夜去敲人家的门
with some crazy-ass story, we're gonna scare them off for good.
讲一些荒唐的故事 我们会把人家吓走
Are we clear?
明白了吗
Clear.
明白
Amen. Amen.
阿门 阿门
We don't want to miss the plane.
我们不能错过飞机
Bennett, if we don't leave now,
班内特 如果我们再不动身
your friends in the Church will find us.
你在教会的朋友们就会找到我们了
Our only chance is to take the fight to them.
我们唯一的机会就是和他们决一死战
Amen. And what about Dolores?
阿门 那多洛莉丝怎么办
You're praying over a dead woman.
你在为一个死去的女人祷告
She's already integrated.
她已经被结合了
Father Tomas brought a woman back from the brink of integration.
托马斯神父将一个女人从结合边缘拯救了回来
A woman who had been possessed before,
那个女人曾经被恶魔附身过
who'd already gone through Hell and
她已经到地狱走了一回
come out the other side.
并从另一端走了出来
Perhaps... she was stronger
或许...她更坚强
because she learned how to fight.
因为她知道怎么反抗
We can't take Dolores with us.
我们不能带走多洛莉丝
So would you rather set her loose on the streets,
你是想让她跑到大街上
or leave her to starve like a chained dog?
还是让她像条被拴住的狗一样饿着
I need to know that when the time comes,
我得知道当时机到来的时候
you're capable of doing what needs to be done.
你能做到该做的事
Devin...
德温...
Please...
求你了...
Dolores. It's me.
多洛莉丝 是我
I'm still in here, fighting.
我还在这里面反抗
Prove it.
证明给我看
It's not Dolores.
她不是多洛莉丝
You told me if ever I need help,
你跟我说过 如果我需要帮助
you would come for me.
你会来帮我
And, Devin, I need you.
德温 我需要你
If I stay, put everything I have,
如果我留下 尽我全力
everything I am into saving you,
付出一切代价去救你
the innocent will suffer,
无辜的人会遭罪
剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表