剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表
countless people will die.
无数人会为此丧命
But what about me?
那我呢
Thank you.
谢谢你
The real Dolores would never put herself
真正的多洛莉丝绝不会将自己的性命
before the lives of others.
置于他人之上
You were the best of us.
你曾经是最优秀的驱魔人
You don't deserve this.
你不值得遭受这一切
It's time to pay a visit to this Chicago monster of yours.
是时候去会会你们那个芝加哥魔头了
Son of a bitch.
该死
Mine's perfect.
我的刚刚好
Mine's perfect.
我的刚刚好
How do you know when it's done?
你怎么分辨好了没有
It's all about the smell.
靠闻味道
You got to get the consummate level...
你得烤出最完美的...
of toast.
外层
Make one for me.
给我烤一个
Five dollars.
五块钱
So, how many of those have you eaten?
你吃了多少个了
Only two.
只吃了两个
But Truck's had, like, 17.
但是恰克吃了大概有17个了
Darn it. He beat me by three.
该死 他比我多吃了三个呢
Am I gonna get to stay?
我能留下来吗
Well, right now it's just a temporary assignment
现在只是临时分配
until we could figure out the best place for you.
直到我们找到最适合你的地方
Would you want to stay?
你想留下吗
Yeah. I like it here.
想 我喜欢这里
Yeah?
是吗
Me, too.
我也喜欢
Come home, Daddy.
回家吧 爸爸
Let me go.
放我走
The house is scary.
那栋房♥子太吓人了
You need to come home.
你快回家吧
I'll be good, I promise.
我会乖乖的 我保证
Stop it.
住手
Stop it. I know what you are.
住手 我知道你是什么
You're a s-stress-related delusion.
你不过就是压力引起的幻觉
You're-you're a mental break. You leave me alone.
你是神经幻觉 你离我远点
Go. Go! Go!
走 走 走
I...
我...
want you...
想要你...
to come home.
回家
Andy.
安迪
Andy, this is looking great.
安迪 进展不错
You have to see Harper, by the way.
对了 你得去看看哈珀
She is loving this.
她可喜欢这里了
Andy.
安迪
Are you okay?
你还好吗
There's something wrong with me, Rose.
我好像出了问题 露丝
What?
什么
Ever since Nikki died, I...
自从小妮死了之后 我...
I haven't been a hundred percent.
我就一直不在状态
Andy...
安迪...
I tried...
我试过了...
I tried so hard to pretend everything was...
我竭尽全力去试着假装一切...
okay, because the kids needed it.
都没有问题 为了孩子们
I needed it.
也为了我
But I'm not okay.
但是我不好
Come here.
过来
Listen to me.
听我说
What you went through,
你经历过的事
what you're still going through,
你现在还在经历的事
you're allowed to grieve, you're supposed to grieve.
你可以为它而悲伤 你应该悲伤
No.
不
I think I'm losing my mind.
我觉得我要疯了
You don't have to be perfect.
你不用表现得很完美
You can just be here...
你只需要在这里...
with us.
和我们一起
Come here.
过来
You know you can tell me anything, right?
你知道你可以把所有事都告诉我 对吧
Come here.
过来
Rose...
露丝...
I think I'm seeing...
我好像看到了...
What?
怎么了
It's a... bugbite.
被虫子咬了
Hey, you should go check up on the kids, yeah? Yeah.
你回去看看孩子们吧 好
I'll be there in a minute. Let me just finish up. Yeah,
我马上过去 让我收拾一下 好
but... I meant what I said.
但是我说的话是认真的
Thank you.
谢谢你
Okay.
好
Hello?
你好
Anybody home?
有人在家吗
Hello?
你好
Rose?
露丝
What are you doing?
你在干什么
You're the, uh, ex-priest
你是那个...前任神父
who's looking for something he's lost, right?
在找你曾经失去的东西 对吗
You strike me as the sort of person who's not exactly...
在我看来 你不是那种会
comfortable sitting quietly with his own thoughts.
安静地坐着沉思的人
And?
然后呢
And...
然后...
I was the same way.
我也是一样
I did two tours in Kosovo,
我去过两次科索沃
came back.
又回来了
Felt like my brain was on fire,
感觉我的大脑在燃烧
like I wanted to rip off my skin.
想要扯掉我自己的皮肤
Like you'll never be still. Yeah.
像是你永远无法停下 是的
Yeah.
没错
There was a kid in the rubble.
碎石里有个小孩
We were, uh...
我们当时...
clearing out this neighborhood in Uroševac.
在塞尔维亚清理一个街区
It was all bombed to hell.
那里已经被炸毁了
I was scrambling up this embankment.
我正往一个路堤上爬
I put my hand down on something soft,
我把手放下 碰到了一个柔软的东西
and I look down.
然后我低头看
I saw that kid every day
在之后两年里
for the next two years.
我每天都会看到那个孩子
In the morning, I'd wake up, he'd be...
每天早上我都会惊醒 看到他...
looking down on me.
正低头看我
What about you, Marcus?
你呢 马科斯
What do you see?
你看到了什么
You want to know what's in my head?
你想知道我脑中的是什么吗
Arguing.
争吵
Mum and Dad barking at each other like dogs,
我妈和我爸像疯狗一样对吼
both of them drunk.
都喝得酩酊大醉
He's swinging a hammer, she's in a ball on the floor,
他挥舞着一把锤子 她在地上蜷缩着身子
trying to scoop her brains back in with both her hands.
想用双手把流出的脑浆塞回去
I'm yelling at him to stop, but he cracks her again.
我大喊着让他停下 可他还是在打她
And now, now there's blood coming out of her mouth
她嘴里流出来的鲜血
like a fountain.
就像喷泉一样
I'm seven years old.
那时我只有七岁
I pull his poaching rifle off the back of the door,
我从门后拿出了他的步♥枪♥
and I shoot a bullet right in the middle of his throat,
射中了他的喉咙
and even as he's going down, his big, bloody hands
即使他已经倒下 他还想用他
are trying to squeeze the life out of me.
沾满血的双手把我掐死
That's for starters.
这才只是开头
I see this little, unwanted boy stuck halfway up an oak tree.
我看到这个不被人喜欢的小男孩被困在橡树上
All the other orphan bastards are trying to knock him down
其他孤儿想要用砖头和瓶子
with bricks and bottles
把他砸下来
to send him back to the infirmary
再把他送回医务室
so he can spend another night
这样他又可以有一个晚上
剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表