剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表
It was on my side of the room!
可它是在我的那一边
Hey, guys. I can have stuff there.
各位 我想在那里放东西就能放
It was on my side of the room!
那是我的那一边
He threw a piece at my head!
他用碎片打我的头
Guys, this is part of sharing a room.
孩子们 住在同一间屋里就是会这样
Go back to bed. Now.
快回去睡觉
I don't want to share a room with him. I-It... He's an idiot!
我不想和他住一间房♥了 他就是个蠢货
Out, now. That's hey!
快出去 别这样
You boys!
你们住手
Go back to bed!
快回去睡觉
Ah, that is-- Stop it.
行了 快住手
Okay? Break it up. I'm not an idiot.
好了吗 别闹了 我不是蠢货
Go on. We'll talk about it in the morning.
走吧 我们早上再谈
Hey, you okay?
你没事吧
What if we're not cut out for this?
咱们是不是不适合做这个
What if we made a mistake?
咱们是不是做错了选择
That's not how it happened.
事情不是这样的
That's now what she said. You sure about that?
她不是那么说的 你确定吗
They walked in on us, it was an accident.
他们闯了进来 那是个意外
It was an accident!
那是个意外
Well, everything's an accident
当事情不是你的错的时候
when it's not your fault.
一切都是个意外
Or maybe you just don't want to see the truth.
或者你只是不想看到真♥相♥
Please, don't act like you care.
行了 别装得好像你在乎一样
Of course I care about you. You're my daughter.
我当然在乎你 你是我的女儿
I'm not your daughter.
我不是你的女儿
Why can't you get that through your head?
你怎么就不能理解这一点
I already have one worthless mom.
我已经有一个没用的妈妈了
I don't need another.
不需要再来一个
Verity. Listen, Verity,
薇瑞蒂 听着 薇瑞蒂
I understand you're very upset right now.
我知道你现在心情不好
Then send me back.
那就送我回去
Get me off this lame-ass island.
让我离开这个破岛
O-Out of this lame-ass make-believe family.
离开这个假惺惺的破烂家庭
I wish you never would have brought me here.
我真希望你没把我带来这里
All we've ever done is love you.
我们不过是在爱你而已啊
All you've ever done is cash a paycheck.
你不过就是兑现了张支票罢了
Why don't you go pop some crazy pills
不如你去吃点精神病药
and cry in the bathroom some more?
然后再去厕所里哭一会儿
It's not like the rest of us haven't heard you already.
我们又不是没听到过
Enough.
够了
Enough.
够了
Whatever.
随你便吧
Nikki, she didn't mean it.
小妮 她不是有意的
She didn't mean it.
她只是在说气话
Baby, please.
亲爱的 别这样
Baby.
亲爱的
And it's got its filthy hands
它在用它肮脏的手
wrapped around your memories.
遮盖你的记忆
It lies, Andy.
它会说谎 安迪
It twists.
会歪曲事实
Is that all you got?
你就这点本事吗
Cause you don't know my daughter.
因为你根本不了解我的女儿
You sure as hell don't know Nicole,
你也根本不了解妮可
because that is not how it ended.
因为事情的结局根本不是这样
That's not how it ended!
事情的结局根本不是这样
That's not how it ended.
事情的结局根本不是这样
That's not how it ended.
事情的结局根本不是这样
That's it, Andy.
就是这样 安迪
You hold on to what's real.
不要忘记真实发生的事
Hold on, and don't let go.
坚持住 不要忘记
Andy?
安迪
Nikki?
小妮
Nikki?
小妮
What does it mean?
这什么意思
Truck.
恰克
"Don't forget I will always love you."
"不要忘记我会永远爱你"
"Always love you."
"会永远爱你"
I don't get it.
我不明白
Verity, you take my earbuds again?
薇瑞蒂 你是不是又拿了我的耳塞
Where are you going, Andy?
安迪 你要去哪儿
Let go.
放开
You shouldn't go out there.
你不应该出去
Get out of my way.
给我让开
That's a bad idea.
这可不是个好主意
This is where you belong.
这里才是你的归属
With us.
你应该和我们在一起
Forever.
永远在一起
Nikki!
小妮
No!
不
No! No!
不 不
Nikki!
小妮
Nikki! Nikki!
小妮 小妮
Nikki. Nikki, come on.
小妮 小妮 醒醒
Come on. No...
醒醒 不要...
No. Nikki?
不要 小妮
You said she was pretty.
你说过她很漂亮
She doesn't look pretty to me.
可我觉得她一点也不漂亮
I'm glad she's dead.
我很高兴她死了
No.
不
I'm glad she's dead. I'm glad she's dead.
我很高兴她死了 我很高兴她死了
I'm glad she's dead. I'm glad she's dead.
我很高兴她死了 我很高兴她死了
I'm glad she's dead.
我很高兴她死了
That's not the way it happened.
事实不是这样的
That's not the way it happened!
事实不是这样的
Quickly-- he's drowning. Untie him.
快点 他要溺死了 解开绳子
Andy!
安迪
Quickly.
快点
Flip him over!
把他翻过去
You're all right.
你没事了
Just breathe. Breathe.
呼吸 呼吸
You're all right.
你没事了
Help me.
帮帮我
Please help me.
请你们帮帮我
Till the end, my friend.
我们不会抛弃你的 我的朋友
There we go.
好了
There we go.
好了
Holy Mother of God. Pray for us.
上帝之圣母 为我们祈祷
Holy virgin of virgins. Pray for us.
神圣处子之处子 为我们祈祷
Saint Michael. Pray for us.
圣米迦勒 为我们祈祷
Saint Gabriel. Pray for us.
圣加百列 为我们祈祷
Saint Raphael. Pray for us.
圣拉斐尔 为我们祈祷
It's twisting your perception, Andy.
恶魔在扭曲你的认知 安迪
Concentrate. Listen to my voice.
集中注意力 听我的声音
Stay here.
坚持住
It's twisting your perception.
恶魔在扭曲你的认知
It's twisting your... It's twisting
恶魔在扭曲你的...恶魔在扭曲...
your perception.
你的认知
Fight it, Andy.
反抗它 安迪
Fight it.
反抗它
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
I'm not your daughter.
我不是你的女儿
What if we made a mistake?
咱们是不是做错了选择
It's twisting your perception.
恶魔在扭曲你的认知
Andy, can you hear me?
安迪 你能听见吗
We could do other things.
我们可以做点别的事情
Terrible things.
坏坏的事情
Andy. Andy, can you hear me?
安迪 安迪 你能听见吗
Listen to my voice.
听我的声音
Can you hear me? Breathe. No.
你能听见吗 呼吸 不
剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表