剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表
I don't know what's happening.
我不知道到底发生了什么
Nikki, I think I'm losing my mind.
小妮 我觉得我快疯了
They're trying to break us apart.
他们是想拆散我们
But we aren't going to let them... are we?
但我们不会让他们得逞 对吗
Andy. Andy, stay with us.
安迪 安迪 快醒来
Andy, fight back.
安迪 反抗它
For your children.
为了你的孩子
Fight back, Andy.
反抗 安迪
No, we're not.
没错 我们不会
Be patient, Rose.
耐心点 露丝
You have to trust us to help him.
要想帮他 你得先信任我们
There is a dead body in the next room.
隔壁房♥间里有一具尸体
How are we supposed to explain that?
我们该怎么解释
Because I'm guessing "killed by a demon" isn't going to fly
等警♥察♥来了 "被恶魔害死"这种说法
when the cops show up.
恐怕站不住脚
We finish the exorcism,
等驱魔完成后
then we deal with the consequences.
再解决后续问题
We stop now, Andy dies.
如果我们现在停手 安迪会死
If we take him to hospital, other people die.
如果我们带他去医院 其他人就会死
We're close, Rose.
我们已经很接近了 露丝
Can he hear us?
他能听到我们说话吗
Not likely.
应该听不到
The kids, how are they doing?
孩子们怎么样了
They watched their father murder someone.
他们亲眼看见自己的父亲杀人
How do you think they're doing?
你觉得他们能怎么样
I'll give you as much time as I can,
我会尽可能给你们更多时间
but I can't keep them on the island forever.
但我不能把他们留在岛上太久
These kids are monitored by the state.
州政♥府♥会有人监管这些孩子
They go missing for too long, someone's gonna come looking.
如果他们消失太久 会有人找上门来的
Then we have to work faster.
那我们得加快速度了
Don't look at them.
别看他们
Look at me.
看着我
Come back to me.
回到我身边
You look weird.
你看上去好奇怪
What? You're weird.
胡说 你才奇怪
How'd I get so lucky?
我怎么会这么幸运
It's not luck when you get what you deserve.
得到你应有的东西才不叫幸运
And you do deserve this.
这是你应得的
You have worked so hard.
你这么努力
It's okay to be a little selfish.
有一点私心没关系
Enjoy the win.
享受成功的喜悦吧
Where are the kids?
孩子们在哪儿
I think I saw them in the garden.
我好像看见他们在花♥园♥里
I should check on them.
我应该去看看他们
Or... we could do other things.
或者...我们可以做点别的事情
What kind of things?
什么事情
Terrible things.
坏坏的事情
Terrible...
真坏...
Andy. Stay with us.
安迪 醒醒
You have to stay with us, Andy!
你必须得醒过来 安迪
Stay with us, stay with us.
醒过来 醒过来
You have to fight this.
你得反抗它
To fight it. That's it.
反抗它 就这么简单
You have to stay with us, Andy!
你必须醒过来 安迪
Focus on my voice.
专心听我说的话
What you're seeing, it is a demon.
你所看到的是一个恶魔
One that targets families, children.
它的目标是家庭 还有孩子
It will try to turn you against them, make you harm them.
它会让你背叛他们 伤害他们
The demon will harvest your memories,
这个恶魔会摄取你的记忆
it will corrupt them. Whatever it's showing you-- it is not real.
腐化它们 它让你看到的都是假的
What you're seeing, it is not your wife.
你所见到的 不是你的妻子
No peeking.
不准偷看
Ready? Yes.
准备好了吗 好了
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
Oh, my God.
我的天
I can't believe you did all this. Ah!
不敢相信这全都是你一个人干的
Just like you always wanted.
这就是你一直想要的
Do you like it?
你喜欢吗
It's perfect.
真是太完美了
How did we afford all this?
咱们怎么负担得起这些
Well, how do you think?
你觉得呢
Where are the boys?
孩子们呢
They're in the garden.
他们在花♥园♥里
Oh, let me show you my studio.
我带你去看看工作室
Come, come.
快来
Come on.
快点
Ta-da!
看吧
Where's Verity?
薇瑞蒂在哪儿
It's everything we've ever wanted.
这是我们一直想要的
Do you like it?
你喜欢吗
Where's Verity's stuff? Where's Harper?
薇瑞蒂的东西在哪儿 哈珀在哪儿
Andy.
安迪
Verity? Boys?
薇瑞蒂 孩子们
Where are they?
他们在哪儿
I told you.
我跟你说了
In the garden.
在花♥园♥里
Kids?
孩子们
Kids?!
孩子们
Kids?
孩子们
No. No!
不 不
No! No!
不 不
No! No! No! No!
不 不 不 不
No! No!
不 不
You do understand, don't you?
你能理解的 对吧
It had to be this way.
我只能这么做
They're the reason why I died.
我是因为他们才死的
What?
什么
I needed you, Andy.
我那时那么需要你 安迪
They took you from me.
可他们从我身边夺走了你
They did this.
都是他们害的
I know my wife.
我了解我的妻子
She would never say something like that,
她绝不会说出这种话
not in a million years.
无论如何都不会
Never.
绝对不会
Well, you also never thought I'd kill myself.
你还以为我不会自杀呢
Nikki was depressed.
小妮有抑郁症
Because of them.
那是因为他们
No, that's not the way it works.
不 根本就不是这么回事
There's no... there's no blame.
那不是任何人的责任
It's a chemical imbalance in the brain.
只是大脑内分泌失调
The only imbalance was a house full of someone else's children,
唯一失调的是那一屋子别人的孩子
and a husband too busy being Father of the Year to notice
还有个丈夫忙着当年度父亲 却没注意到
what was happening right underneath his nose.
发生在眼皮底下的事情
I can see pretty clearly right now.
我现在看得很清楚了
You're not my wife. Andy...
你不是我的妻子 安迪
These aren't my memories.
这些不是我的记忆
Get out of my head!
从我脑袋里滚出去
You don't remember, Andy!
你不记得了 安迪
You don't remember what those children were like!
你不记得那群孩子之前是什么样子
Let me show you.
我给你看
You taste like mac and cheese.
你尝起来像芝士通心粉
You like that?
你喜欢吗
Oh, it's so hot.
好性感啊
No, I didn't. You looked at it!
我没有 你都看了
Should we...? Absolutely not.
我们该不该... 才不要
I worked so hard on that!
我费了好大劲才做好的
I think we're safe.
我们应该安全了
Okay.
来吧
I can't believe you did that. Caleb stepped on my diorama set,
真是不可理喻 迦勒踩了我的实景模型
and it's broke. It was in the middle of the room.
都坏掉了 那东西在屋子中♥央♥啊
剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表