剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表
Stop fidgeting.
别再坐立不安了
I'm not fidgeting.
我没有坐立不安
Somebody's looking for us.
有人在找我们
A few men tried to talk to my sister.
有几个人去找了我姐姐问话
What's our next move?
我们下一步该怎么办
There is no next move.
没有下一步
There's still no word from Bennett.
班内特还没有给我们答复
What does that mean?
那是什么意思
It means we're on our own.
意思是我们要靠自己了
God will show us the way.
上帝会为我们指引方向的
Like he led us to Harper Graham?
就像他带我们找到哈珀·格雷汉姆一样
I was... wrong about Harper.
哈珀的事我很抱歉
Maybe you were wrong about God.
也许是你错信上帝了
So, what should we do?
那我们该怎么做
Give up? Stop listening?
放弃吗 不听他的旨意了吗
Do you hear anything?
你听到什么了吗
Anything at all?
有听到任何旨意吗
'Cause I certainly don't.
反正我是没听到
We should get ready.
我们该收拾收拾了
Rose and Harper will be here soon.
露丝和哈珀很快就要来了
Poor little guys.
可怜的小家伙们
Poor nothing.
可怜个屁
Peter, you should have seen it yesterday.
皮特 你昨天应该见见那场面的
I must have burned 30 of these things.
我都烧死了差不多30只吧
Looks like they died pretty quick, broke their necks.
看上去它们死得挺干脆的 扭断了脖子
They didn't suffer and if you got to go...
没有痛苦 要是死的话...
They're a bad omen.
它们是不好的预兆
Of what?
什么预兆
Global warming.
全球变暖
Puget Sound is a truck stop
普吉特海湾是太平洋
on the Pacific Flyway migration path.
候鸟迁徙路径上的中继站
You know, it warms up, messes with their GPS, so...
这里温度高 会扰乱它们的定位 所以...
I'll run some tests, but I think they probably just got lost.
我得去做一下测验 不过我觉得它们应该只是迷路了
What about the lamb?
那那头羊呢
The, uh, the Holstroms had a baby lamb born sick.
霍尔斯特龙那边有头小羊生下来就病了
Not sick.
不是病
All right, deformed.
是畸形
Like, real messed up.
特别可怕
Well, that happens.
这种事是会发生的
But I'll, I'll take some samples,
我会取一些样本
check around the island. Okay?
巡视一下这座岛 怎么样
But as a friend? Don't lose any sleep.
但作为朋友我想劝你们 别为这事失眠
Thank you, Peter.
谢谢你 皮特
Appreciate it. I owe you a growler.
谢了 我欠你一个线圈短路测试仪
Just make sure it's not an IPA. Hmm? You got it.
只要不是中间功率放大器就行 没问题
See ya, Shelbs.
拜拜 谢尔比
See? No omens.
看到没 没有什么预兆
Just science.
只是科学而已
Is that what you believe?
你信吗
Really?
真的信吗
Yes. I do.
我信
I didn't mean to hurt you, Andy.
我不是想要伤害你的 安迪
But I'm scared.
可我很害怕
Don't be.
不用怕
Okay?
明白吗
Hey, we're safe here.
我们在这里很安全
I promise.
我保证
Come on.
走吧
Hello, Harper. Hi.
你好 哈珀 你好
Father Marcus!
马科斯神父
Not so fast, Harper.
别跑这么快 哈珀
Remember what the doctor said.
要记得医生说的话
Sunshine becomes you, m'duck.
你可真精神啊 小丫头
You excited about seeing the island?
想不想去看看那座岛
Yeah.
好啊
Thank you again for doing this.
我要再次谢谢你
It was a really rough night.
那晚确实发生了不少事情
She kept asking for the two of you.
她一直在问你们俩的事
And she wouldn't even leave the hospital until I told her
我要是不告诉她我会带她来见你们
we were coming to see you.
她就不肯出院
Not a problem. We're... very happy to help.
没问题 我们很开心能帮上忙
Thank you.
谢谢
Come on, Harper.
走吧 哈珀
No rush. We'll be outside.
不用急 我们就在外面
She likes you.
她喜欢你
Yeah, well, I'm terribly charming.
是啊 我就是这么迷人
Thank you.
谢谢你
I owe Harper this.
这是我欠哈珀的
I nearly made a mistake with her.
我差点害了她
Yeah, well, she's fine. Isn't she?
是啊 可她现在很好 不是吗
We got her out of her home, right?
我们把她救出了她的家
Come on.
走吧
Let's get her settled.
我们给她找住的地方去
What is this?
这是什么
Holy ash.
圣灰
Ground from the bones of saints.
圣人的骨灰
It's amazing what you can find in old crypts.
老教堂的地下室里什么都能找到
Protection-- for us, from her.
保护我们不受她的伤害
All of this, it's weakening her.
这一切都在减弱她的力量
She can't play any of her little tricks here.
她在这里耍不了任何把戏
You disgrace her memory.
你侮辱了她的名誉
Sister Dolores Navarro
多洛莉丝·纳瓦洛修女
was one of the Church's finest exorcists.
是教会里最优秀的驱魔人之一
And now she's dead, courtesy of that same Church.
现在她死了 都是拜那个教会所赐
That demon is integrated.
恶魔已经结合了
Did they cut you?
他们有割伤你吗
Drain your life?
放干♥你♥的血液
In nomine Patris,
以圣父
et Filii et Spiritus Sancti...
圣子圣灵之名...
You can't exorcise her.
你没法为她驱魔
She deserves to be at peace.
她应该得到安息
She doesn't exist anymore.
她已经不复存在了
I was with Dolores in Ecuador, after the earthquake.
厄瓜多尔地震后 我和多洛莉丝都去了那里
Two weeks we spent,
我们在那里两周
digging through the mud for survivors.
一直在泥里到处挖幸存者
I watched that woman work, day and night,
我看着这个女人没日没夜地工作
without rest, without food, hoping to save
不眠不休 饭也不吃 只想能再
just one more.
多救一个
You think I didn't love her?
你以为我就不爱她
Don't talk to me about what she deserves, Father Bennett.
别跟我说她应该得到什么 班内特神父
I know full well.
这我很清楚
Then why keep her alive?
那你干嘛还让她活着
'Cause that thing knows the names
因为那个东西知道
of some of the vermin in Vatican City.
梵蒂冈城内一些恶徒的名字
That's how I found out about your friend the cardinal.
我就是这样知道你在枢机主教的那个朋友的
And the three bishops I roasted before him.
还有在他之前我烧死的三个主教
And I think she's got more to tell.
我觉得她还知道更多信息
And what if you're wrong?
那要是你错了呢
What if she's still in there, somewhere?
如果她还在那副躯体里面呢
No one comes back from integration.
没有人在结合后还能回来
I've seen it happen.
我见过
Six months ago, in Chicago.
六个月前在芝加哥
Two priests exorcized an integrated woman.
两位神父帮一位已经结合了的女人驱了魔
It could change everything.
这可以改变一切
Maybe there's hope to save the integrated.
也许被结合者还是有救的
Then the rumors are true.
看来传闻是真的了
The demons have been talking.
恶魔确实在互相交流
Your friends kicked up one hell of a hornet's nest.
你的朋友们可真的是捅了一个大马蜂窝
Then they're in even more danger than I thought.
那他们的处境就比我想象的更加危险了
We're all in danger.
我们都很危险
剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表