剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表
of destructive behavior, I don't know...
那些破坏性的行为 我不知道...
You're gonna throw that at me now?
你现在要跟我提旧事是吗
Yes, I'm gonna throw it at you.
没错 我就是要旧事重提
Verity, there are real stakes here!
薇瑞蒂 这真的很危险
You put our whole house at risk.
你把家里所有人置于危险之地
Do you know what happens if Rose reports this?
你知道要是露丝报了警会怎样吗
You get thrown back into the system,
你会被送回寄养系统
and our house gets shut down!
我们这个地方也会被关掉
Yeah, if you're the kind of father who has no clue
对啊 毕竟你作为一个父亲
who's standing right in front of you!
却根本都不了解你面前的孩子
You think I would hurt Caleb?
你觉得我会伤害迦勒
Get out.
出去
Grace, honey. I'm so sorry that...
格蕾丝 亲爱的 我很抱歉...
I don't want to go.
我不想走
What?
什么
Come here.
过来
Come here. No one's going anywhere, you hear me?
别怕 没人会离开这里 听到了吗
We're a family. Okay?
我们是一个家庭
Don't let her take me away.
不要让她带我走
I won't.
我不会的
I never will.
永远不会
All holy angels
所有神圣天使
and archangels, pray for us.
及大天使 为我们祈祷
All holy saints of God, pray for us.
所有上帝的圣徒 为我们祈祷
St. Joseph, pray for us.
圣约瑟夫 为我们祈祷
All holy angels and archangels, pray for us.
所有神圣天使及大天使 为我们祈祷
All holy orders of the blessed spirit, St. Joseph...
所有受祝福之灵的圣职 圣约瑟夫...
Pray for us.
为我们祈祷
All holy priests and Levites,
所有神圣的神父及利未族人
all holy monks and hermits...
神圣的僧侣和隐士
Pray for us.
为我们祈祷
Let me in and I'll let her go.
让我附身 我就放她走
St. Mary Magdalen. Pray for us.
圣玛丽·抹大拉 为我们祈祷
St. Lucy, St. Agatha.
圣露西 圣阿加莎
Pray for us. Pray for us.
为我们祈祷 为我们祈祷
St. Agnes. Pray for us.
圣艾格尼丝 为我们祈祷
Don't look at him. Look at me.
别看他 看着我
I have a secret.
我有个秘密
Just for you.
只告诉你
Tomas! Stay with me.
托马斯 保持清醒
Tomas!
托马斯
All holy widows and virgins, pray for us.
所有神圣孀妇及处子 为我们祈祷
All holy saints of God, intercede for us.
所有上帝的圣徒 为我们调解
All holy angels and archangels, all holy orders
所有神圣的天使和天使长
of the blessed spirits...
所有福灵的神谕...
Cindy.
辛迪
It's in there.
在那里面
**I go out walkin'*
*我出门去
**After midnight*
*漫步于深夜
**Out in the moonlight*
*沐浴月光
**Just like we used to do*
*像我们过去那样
**I'm always walkin.'*
*我时常
Tomas!
托马斯
All holy virgins and widows pray for us.
所有神圣孀妇及处子 为我们祈祷
All holy saints of God intercede for us.
所有上帝的圣徒 为我们调解
From all evil... Deliver us, O Lord.
从所有邪恶... 拯救我们 天主
From all sin from your wrath.
从你愤怒的罪恶中
Deliver us, O Lord!
拯救我们 天主
He's afraid of you, Tomas.
他害怕你 托马斯
From sudden and unprovided death.
从毫无预兆的死亡中
Deliver us, O Lord!
拯救我们 天主
He's afraid of what you can do.
他害怕你力之所及
From the snares of the Devil!
从魔鬼的诱惑中
Deliver us, O Lord!
拯救我们 天主
Deliver us, O Lord!
拯救我们 天主
By your holy resurrection,
以主的复活
by the wondrous ascension,
和奇异升♥天♥
by the coming of the Holy Spirit
我等罪人
on the day of judgment, we sinners...
接受圣灵的审判...
We beg you to hear us!
请求主聆听我们
Cindy...
辛迪...
Cindy, Cindy, open your eyes.
辛迪 辛迪 睁眼
Open your eyes.
睁开眼
Oh, there you are.
你回来了
There you go, love.
你回来了 亲爱的
Jordy?
乔迪
Thank God, Jordy.
感谢上帝 乔迪
Stop sulking. We did it. We won.
别生气了 我们做到了 我们赢了
This is not a game, Tomas.
这不是游戏 托马斯
I'm not saying it is a game.
我没说这是游戏
If we won, it was in spite
即使我们赢了
of your recklessness, not because of it.
也与你的鲁莽无关
What are you talking about? The song...
你在说些什么 那首歌♥...
It's not just the bloody song, Tomas.
不只是那首破歌♥ 托马斯
It came from inside of her.
那是从她心底传出来的
It was the key to saving her.
那是拯救她性命的关键所在
I don't understand why you're so afraid of this.
我不明白你为什么这么害怕这个
I don't understand why you're not.
我不明白你为什么不怕
Cardinal Caro.
卡罗主教
Please come with me.
请跟我来
It's not a good time.
我没空
As soon as I hang up, you need to destroy your mobile,
我一挂电♥话♥ 你就立刻毁掉手♥机♥
and get as far away
然后尽快离开
from wherever you are as soon as possible.
离你现在在的地方越远越好
Understood. Why?
明白 怎么了
The Vatican's been compromised.
梵蒂冈已经彻底腐坏了
They'll be looking for you.
他们会去找你
Have I been clear?
我说得够明白了吗
You have.
明白
How do I get in touch with you?
我要怎么联络你
You don't.
你不需要联络我
I'll find you.
我会找你的
Come in.
请进
Hey, are you busy?
你现在有空吗
No. No.
有空
I just wanted to tell you that,
我想告诉你
...that Caleb came to talk to me.
迦勒过来跟我谈过了
That's good. What did he say?
很好 他说了什么
He was so embarrassed about the disruption that he had caused.
他很不好意思自己闯了这么大的祸
Said he went to the abandoned house
说他去了那间弃屋
'cause it's where the kids hang out,
因为孩子们总在那里玩耍
it's like their secret fort,
就像他们的秘密要塞
or something, and the well-- did not know this--
还有那口井 我以前不知道这个...
I should have,
我本该知道的
but apparently, standing on top of it is, like,
但显然 站在井口上面好像是
some kind of ritual that they do.
他们会举♥行♥的一种仪式
It's this collective bonding experience.
算是一种联♥系♥情感的共同经历
So if anything, maybe it's a sign of strength?
所以这也算是一种力量的象征吧
You know?
你觉得呢
Anyway, they have promised me no more silly rituals,
总之 他们向我保证不会再做任何愚蠢的仪式
and the well, you saw, it has been boarded up.
如你所见 那口井也已经封住了
He's not suicidal, Rose.
他没有自杀倾向 露丝
I hope you can trust me on that.
希望在这点上你能相信我
Andy.
安迪
What I said earlier, about Nicole?
我之前说的关于妮可的话
I'm really sorry, II had no right to... No.
我真的很抱歉 我不该... 不
No. You don't...
不 你不用...
You don't need to apologize.
你不必道歉
I'm really glad you're here.
我真的很高兴你在这里
Me, too.
我也是
剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表