剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表
Previously on The Exorcist...
《驱魔人》前情提要
You let a demon into your head, Tomas.
你让魔鬼进入了你的大脑 托马斯
Evil leaves a mark. It stains.
邪恶会留下印记 会留下污迹
Now, every thought that you have,
现在你的每个想法
every decision that you make is compromised.
做的每个决定都被污染了
You were right. These visions, they're not a gift.
你说得对 那些幻想 它们不是天赋
They're a curse.
而是诅咒
My little church mouse.
我的教堂小老鼠
Marcus? What is this?
马科斯 这是什么
Ask her what happened at the abbey
问她20年前修道院
20 years ago.
发生了什么
Andy!
安迪
Nikki, I think I'm losing my mind.
小妮 我觉得我快疯了
They're trying to break us apart.
他们是想拆散我们
You have to fight this!
你得反抗它
But we aren't going to let them.
但我们不会让他们得逞
No, we're not.
没错 我们不会
Hey, Grace.
嗨 格蕾丝
Did you talk to him? How is he?
你跟他说上话了吗 他怎么样了
Where's Russ and Colleen?
罗斯和科琳在哪儿
Upstairs.
楼上
Harper had another nightmare.
哈珀又做噩梦了
Did she say anything?
她说什么了吗
Not to the Holstroms, but I think they know something's up.
没跟他们说 但他们肯定知道出事了
What about Andy?
安迪怎么样了
Tomas and Marcus say these things take some time,
托马斯和马科斯说这些事情要花点时间
but he is fighting back,
但他在反抗
so that's good news, and that we should keep praying.
算是个好消息 我们也应该继续祈祷
Right, 'cause that's been so helpful.
呵呵 好像那玩意有用似的
He needs real help.
他需要的是真正的救助
How do you know they're not just making things worse?
你怎么知道他们不会越搞越糟
They're trying to help us, V.
他们是在想办法帮我们 薇
And we're supposed to just trust them?
我们就该相信他们吗
It's been three days.
都已经过去三天了
You can't just keep us here forever.
你不能就把我们永远关在这里
I'm taking the four of you off the island.
我要带你们四个人离开这座岛
First thing tomorrow morning.
明天一早就走
What?
什么
You can't do that.
你不能这么做
Your safety takes precedence over everything else, even Andy.
你们的安全比任何事情都重要 包括安迪
What's gonna happen to us?
我们会怎么样
We'll find temporary housing,
我们会给你们找到暂时的住处
hopefully together, but I can't make any promises.
希望可以住在一起 但我也没法保证
For how long?
要多久
Until we get everything sorted out.
直到我们把事情全部处理完
That is such crap.
真♥他♥妈♥狗屎
Andy killed someone, and we all saw it.
安迪杀了人 我们都看见了
Will you please keep your voice down?
你能不能小点声
Do you think the cops are gonna care that he had a demon in him?
你觉得警♥察♥会在乎他身体里有恶魔吗
Give him a slap on the wrist,
给他点轻微的惩戒
let him go back to being a foster parent.
让他继续做寄养父亲
We all move back home, no big deal.
我们都会搬回家 没什么大不了的
Does that sound real likely to anyone else?
有谁觉得这可能吗
No. No, it doesn't.
不 不可能
We're never going back.
我们回不去了
Did you hear that?
你听到了吗
I didn't hear anything.
我什么也没听见
Your place is in solitude.
你家旁边啥也没有
Begone. Your abode is in the nest of serpents.
退散 你的居所在巨蛇的巢穴
Get down and crawl with them.
趴下与它们一起爬行
Looking a bit ragged there, Marcus.
你可不太行了啊 马科斯
The years weigh heavy on you.
岁月可真是压垮了你
Perhaps you'd like to take a break.
或许你应该休息一下
We'll be fine without you, won't we, Father?
我们没有你也行的 对吧 神父
The Lord, our ruler, comes quickly.
我们的主 统治者 将很快降临
A kindling fire before Him.
祂身前有熊熊烈火
After all, we have so much to discuss.
毕竟我们有好多事要聊
How long before he fails you?
他还有多久才会让你失望
Like the one that came before.
就像你之前那个一样
You didn't tell him about your little church mouse.
你没跟他说过你的教堂小老鼠
What is he talking about?
他在说什么
It doesn't matter.
不重要
You might delude man, but you cannot mock God.
你可以欺骗凡人 却不能愚弄上帝
Come back to us, Andy. You have to fight this.
回到我们身边 安迪 你必须反抗
I'm sorry.
不好意思
Andy's not here.
安迪不在
Then it's He who casts you out.
祂将驱赶你
It is He who repels you.
祂会击退你
It is He who expels you.
祂会驱逐你
Who touches the living and the dead and the world by fire!
祂将用烈火来碰触世间生灵
What's wrong?
出什么事了
I don't know. It's just...
我不知道 我...
How long have we been here?
我们在这里多久了
You're getting tired of me.
你是厌倦我了吧
You know that's impossible.
你知道那不可能
But sooner or later, we are gonna have to leave this room.
但我们迟早得离开这个房♥间
We will.
会的
When the time is right.
等到时机成熟
Just leave everything to me.
把一切都交给我就好
How long was I out?
我昏迷了多久
A few hundred miles.
几百英里吧
How is it?
怎么样了
I'm fine.
我没事
Your fever's getting worse.
你的高烧越来越严重了
Means the wound's most likely infected.
说明你的伤口很可能已经感染了
You need a bloody hospital.
你得去医院
We need to find Marcus and Tomas.
我们得去找马科斯和托马斯
Warning them is all that matters.
现在最重要的是提醒他们
Is that why you agreed to come with me?
所以你才同意跟我来
Because of him?
因为他
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
The demon inside Maria Walters.
玛丽亚·沃特斯身体里的恶魔
It spoke to you in Marcus's voice.
它用马科斯的声音跟你说了话
You know him.
你认识他
And?
然后呢
And you never thought this was worth mentioning.
然后你从来没想过要说一说这件事
We worked together.
我们之前合作过
For a time.
一段时间
You were friends.
你们曾经是朋友
I don't have friends.
我没有朋友
You know, you're gonna hurt my feelings.
你这样是会伤害我的感情的
If you were a real friend,
你要真是我的朋友
you'd let me take you to the hospital.
就会让我送你去医院
Bennett?
班内特
Bennett?
班内特
Damn it.
妈的
Sleeping on the job I see.
竟然工作时间睡觉
Not very professional.
真是不敬业
Yeah, I never claimed to be a professional, did I?
我可从没说过我敬业
Ready?
准备好了吗
It's not my fault you got hair like a sheepdog.
你的头发像牧羊犬可不是我的错
Should I be trusting you with scissors?
我能相信你的技术吗
I know what's under those wimples.
我可知道你头巾底下的是什么
There's still time to change your mind, you know.
你还有机会改变主意
Skip your initiation.
翘掉你的入会仪式
Run off, live a normal life.
离开这里 去过正常的生活
I could say the same to you.
我也可以对你说同样的话
Yeah, except...
是啊 除了...
this life chose me.
是这种生活找上的我
Not the other way around.
不是我自己想要的
剧集 | 驱魔人(2016) | 导航列表