剧集 | 漩涡俱乐部 | 导航列表
那我为什么要知道
And why do I have to know?
你不想吗
You don't want to?
不
No.
法里德掺和进了什么事
Farid was involved in something,
我担心他们可能会要做什么...
and I'm worried that they might try and do something to...
-我没法跟警♥察♥说 -你没法跟警♥察♥说
- I can't tell the police. - You can't tell the police?
对 我没法跟警♥察♥说
No, I can't tell the police.
如果法里德卷入了什么非法的勾当 我想他是的
If Farid was involved in something illegal, which I guess he was,
他们会把我们关了
they'll shut us down.
不
No.
我不要听这个 别告诉我
I can't hear this. Not me.
我听不了
I can't.
艾米拉 我很害怕
Amira, I'm scared.
为我 为你 为朱莉...
For me, for you, for Julie...
我觉得有人在跟踪我
I think I'm being followed.
那就报♥警♥啊
So call the police!
去他妈的俱乐部
Fuck that club.
-还有人... -去他妈的俱乐部吧
- There are people that... - Screw the club!
还有人要靠着俱乐部呢 你不在乎吗
There are people depending on that club. You don't care?
-不 -那些人法里德也在乎
- Yes. - People who Farid cared about too.
法里德 法里德在哪呢
Farid? Where is Farid?
都是安慰食品
All of this pity food!
我记得我弟弟死的时候
I remember that when my brother died.
吃了超多蛋糕 结果长胖了
There was so much fucking cake, I got fat.
别吃胖了 因为那没用
Just don't get fat because it doesn't help.
这个好 鸡翅
Yes! Cool. Chicken wings.
你会喜欢的 会很好吃的
You're gonna love 'em. It's gonna be awesome.
要先把这玩意点着
Just gonna light this baby up.
完美
Perfect.
然后我想你就这样... 对
And then I think you just, like... Yeah.
应该够了
That'll work.
你的感觉不会变好
How you feel won't get better.
但 你可以选择让它变好
But, you can choose to make it better.
如果你不像我这样是个傻♥逼♥的话
If you're not a fucking idiot, like me.
听明白了吗
Do you understand?
很好
Great!
一般很快就好
It usually, like, takes a second.
我想得等一会
We just have to wait, I think.
我的天 我的天
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
妈的
Shit!
很抱歉 很抱歉
I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
没事 借过一下
It's fine. Excuse me.
-没事 没关系 -很抱歉
- It's nothing. It's OK. - I'm sorry.
-之前在做什么 -蜂蜜鸡翅
- What were you making? - Chicken with honey.
你突然喜欢蜂蜜了
So now you like honey?
去客厅吧
Go in the living room.
大家集中注意力 放松
Guys, stay focused. Take it easy!
蓝队加油
Go blue!
踢得好
Good job!
加油 得像团队一样合作
Come on, guys! You need to play as a team.
说到历史 感觉就像昨天 对吧
So that's basically yesterday, right? In terms of history.
那2018年发生了什么
So, what happened in 2018?
有人知道吗
Any idea?
纪念仪式
Commemoration?
不 我说的是纪念仪式
No, I talk about commemoration.
纪念仪式
Commemoration...
朱莉 你知道吗
Julie? For instance?
-不知道 -不知道吗
- No. - No?
你从不看新闻吗
You never read the news?
有时看
Mm... sometimes.
好吧 你该看 这很重要
OK. You should, though. It's really important.
在2018年
In 2018, OK...
法国政♥府♥
The French government
终于承认了在阿尔及利亚使用酷刑
finally recognized the use of torture in Algeria.
-你好吗 -不错 你呢
- How's it going? - Good, and you?
很好
Good.
-你在这干什么 -你在这干什么
- What are you doing here? - What are you doing here?
读高中
High school.
所以穿着这身 我觉得这身很适合我 对吧
Hence the uniform. I think I found my look, no?
时尚潮女
Fashion woman.
-这是什么 -我的工作
- What's this? - For the job.
好吧
Ok.
三明治吗
Sandwiches?
对 我是个文艺复兴男
Yep. I'm a Renaissance man.
你放学了吗 课上完了
And you finish your school? Class?
我 我不上了
I. Uh... I quit.
-你不上了 -别告诉我爸
- You quit? - Don't tell my dad.
那你帮我吧
So, you help me?
我在这工作
I work here.
你来吗
You come?
我用冰淇淋给你当酬劳
I pay you with ice cream.
-好 -好吗 来吧
- D'accord. - OK? Let's go.
快点
Hurry up.
小心 给 现在来点音乐
Careful. There. Now for some music.
你的手♥机♥ 我们需要音乐
Your phone? We need music.
快点 快 谢了
Faster, faster. OK. Thank you.
好 那么
OK, so...
不不 不行
No, no... Oh! No.
塞进耳朵
In your ear.
我也听着同样的音乐
Same music in my ear.
数三下后开始
And you will begin in three.
一 二
One, two...
大家好 你们想要
Hello, everyone! Would you
来点三明治吗 咖啡 薯片
like a little sandwich, a coffee, some chips?
不要吗 什么都不要 祝好
No? Nothing at all? Have a nice day!
女士 来杯咖啡或三明治吧 不要吗
Ma'am! Would you like a coffee or sandwich? No?
大家好 想来点水吗 或来一瓶新的水
Hello, people. You want some water? Or some... new water?
不要吗
No?
大家好 想来点三明治吗 薯片
Hello, people. Do you want some sandwich, chips...
糖果 苹果 我这应有尽有
Candy, apples... I have everything you need.
大家好
Hello!
你们好
Hello, everyone!
想来点三明治吗 咖啡或薯片
Would you like sandwiches? Coffee or chips?
-你呢 来点什么 -有人点餐了
- You? What do you want? - We have a winner!
冠军 一个三明治
A winner! A sandwich!
-鸡肉吧 -鸡肉 鸡肉冠军
- Chicken? - Chicken! We have a chicken winner!
五块 一二三四五 谢谢哥们
Five euro. I say, one, two, three, four, five! Thank you, man.
谁也想像这位熠熠生辉的男人一样
Who would like to be like this shining example of a man?
来个三明治吗
Yeah? You want some sandwiches?
女士 今天是你的幸运日
Hey, ma'am, it's your lucky day.
赠送玉米脆片
Doritos to go with it.
-回见 -再见
- See you later! - Goodbye!
请关门 谢谢
你太慢了
You're fucking slow!
见鬼
Shit...
你好 今天天气不错
Hello. Nice day, huh?
-我的...继父 -对 继父 说对了
- My... stepfather? - Yeah. Stepfather, well done.
我跟他关系不好
I was not very popular with him.
也许之前好过 但不太对劲
Or I was, but not in the way that you should be,
不是正常的父女关系
with a man who's supposed to be your father.
什么意思
What do you mean?
他想操♥我♥
He wanted to fuck me.
-他想操你 -他想操♥我♥
- He want to fuck you? - He wanted to fuck me.
所以我决定脱♥光♥衣服
And so, I basically made the decision to get naked
上他的床
and get into his bed.
脱♥光♥衣服 为什么
Get naked? Why?
我想看看他是什么货色
I wanted to see what he was.
我想让他展示自己
I wanted him to show himself to me
让我看看他是什么货色
and show me what the fuck he actually was.
结果 他告诉我妈
And as a result, he told my mom...
她只能在我和他之间选一个
剧集 | 漩涡俱乐部 | 导航列表