剧集 | 漩涡俱乐部 | 导航列表
Where the fuck do you think I got that from?
那是你 我不在乎你的感受 是因为你不在乎我的感受
That's you. I don't give a fuck about how you feel because you don't give a fuck about how I feel.
注意用词 听明白了吗
Watch your mouth, you understand me?
-还有更重要的事 -你从来不在乎我的感受
- There are bigger things going on. - You never cared how I feel!
更重要的事
Much bigger things.
-你说什么 -我说还有更重要的事
- What did you say? - I said there are bigger things at play.
比你瞎胡闹重要
Than this bullshitness.
还问我说的什么
That's what I said.
"更重要的事"
"Bigger things?"
更重要的事
Bigger things?
我的老天爷啊 天呐
Oh, my fucking God! Oh, my God!
-更重要的事 -住手 住手
- Bigger things! - Hey, hey!
你冷静点
Hey, hey! You calm down.
-给我停下 住手 -放开她 你在干什么
- Fucking stop it! Stop! Stop! - Let her go. What do you think you're doing?
-够了 闹够了 -别这样
- That's enough. That is enough, OK? - Come on.
你给我停下
You cut it out.
停下
Cut it out.
停下
Cut it out.
你抓她干什么
What are you playing at?
朱莉 朱莉
Julie! Julie!
乌多先生 你要去哪
Mr. Udo, where are you going?
怎么了
What's going on?
来吧
Come on.
上车 给我上车
You get inside. Get inside now, OK?
你为什么要撒谎说在圣旺街看到了那个人
Why did you lie about the guy on avenue de Saint-Ouen?
你知道谋杀能让你坐15年牢吗
You know murder gets you at least 15 years?
你无话可说吗
You got nothing to say?
行吧 我们走着瞧
OK, buddy, we'll see about that.
朱莉 站住
Hey, Julie! Hey!
-朱莉 听我说 -别烦我
- Julie, listen to me. - Leave me alone.
滚犊子 别烦我
Fuck off. Leave me alone.
怎么了 艾格尼丝
What's going on, Agnes?
我给自己找了个美国男友
I found myself a nice American boyfriend!
-随便吧 奥利维 -他好性感
- OK, whatever. Olivier! - He's so sexy.
他叫埃利奥特 是我男友
His name is Elliot and he's my boyfriend!
你能搞定她吗
Can you deal with her?
好 来 冷静点
Yeah, OK, calm down.
快点 麻溜的
Come on, pronto!
我们去酒坛子找你的男友吧
Let's go find your boyfriend in the drunk tank.
抱歉 她吵到你了吗
Sorry about that. Did she bother you?
我查了你 你很有名
I googled you. You're famous.
很优秀的音乐家
A very good musician.
我得让俱乐部重新营业 好吗
I need to get this club back open, alright?
我也知道是你不让俱乐部开张的
and I know you're the one that's keeping it closed.
你说的那个男人 在你说看到的那天
The man you gave us was not in Paris
他根本不在巴黎
on the day you said you saw him.
他的DNA也不在法里德的身上
And his DNA was not on Farid's body.
你的DNA也不在法里德的身上
Your DNA was also not on his body.
马丁 把卷宗拿给我吧
Martin, can you hand me the files, please?
鉴识科认为这是黑帮犯案
Forensics indicate a gang hit.
去年这一片贫民区有几个孩子被杀
These are the kids killed in the projects last year.
-请吧 -给我看
- Please. - Look!
这个肯定只有14岁
This one must be 14 years old.
但我抓不到凶手
And I can't catch the killers, OK?
因为没人在乎
Because no one gives a shit.
你的这个案子 法里德
So, your case, Farid...
能让我有个下手的开端 了解发生了什么
will allow me to get started, to understand what's going on.
我能重开你的俱乐部
I can reopen your club.
只要我想 今晚就行 懂吗
Tonight, if I want to, OK?
我愿意帮你
I'm willing to help you.
但你也要帮我
But I need your help too.
如果你重开 对方会回来斩草除根
If you reopen, they'll try to clean up their mess.
所以我要在你俱乐部装监控
So, I need cameras in your club.
我想知道发生了什么
I want to know what's going on.
我需要进出人员的信息
I need intel on who's coming and going.
你想在我俱乐部里装监控
You want to put cameras inside my club?
不 我想让你告诉我一切
No, I want you to tell me everything you know
并让我们在你俱乐部里装监控
and let us put cameras inside your club.
后者28天停止营业的限令要延长
Otherwise I'm afraid the 28 days will be extended.
我们在给你一条出路 好好想想吧
We're offering you a way out. Think about it carefully.
你得理解 你必须同意
You need to understand, you need to say yes.
我们需要那些监控
We need those cameras.
是朱莉 我可能不会听留言哦
Hey, you've reached Julie. I probably won't listen to this.
你真是名不虚传
You deserve your reputation.
真的 我喜欢你的乐队 当你们上台时
It's true, I enjoyed your band. When you're on stage...
而且我都不是爵士乐迷 问她就知道 但是
And I'm not a jazz fan, you can ask her, but that...
我们一般不演奏那些
We don't usually play that stuff.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
你为什么要见我
Why did you need to see me?
你为什么要翻旧账
Why did you need to dig all that up?
因为
Because...
你说得对
You're right.
我那时确实感觉很解脱
I did feel relieved.
我们本来也成不了 都没准备好 裘德
We couldn't have done it. We weren't ready, Jude.
我很高兴那是个
I was happy it was...
假警报
a false alarm.
我太害怕了
I was too afraid.
你一团糟 而且不再演奏了
You're a mess when you're not playing music.
而且我面对不了那些
And I can't deal with that.
我爱过你
I loved you.
我还爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, you know.
原谅我 抱歉
Forgive me. I'm sorry.
我知道 我不该这样 太残忍♥了 原谅我
I know, I shouldn't have. It was cruel. Forgive me.
请原谅我
Please forgive me.
原谅我
Forgive me.
裘德 裘德 原谅我
Jude... Jude, forgive me.
我孤身一人
I'm all alone.
但不会是永远
But not forever.
擦干眼泪吧
Please wipe your tears.
一切都好吗
All good?
-那好 来吧 -去吧
- All right, let's do this! - Go for it!
为了女士
For the lady!
棒极了
All right!
赞
Yeah!
精彩
Bravo!
男厕所
你真喜欢跟警♥察♥聊天啊
You really like talking to the police, huh?
我现在没钱 但我会拿到的
I don't have the money but I'll get it.
你找过他家了吗
You look in his house?
找了 不在那 肯定在俱乐部
Yeah, it's not there. It'll be in the club.
-只要今晚重新开业 我要就能找到 -为什么关了
- Once I get it re-opened I'll find it. - Why it's closed?
-为什么关了 -噪音污染
- Why closed? - Noise violation.
别耍我 知道吗
Don't play games with me, huh?
裘德 现在不是个好时机
Hey, Jude, it's not a good time, OK?
什么
What?
你等着 我就来
OK, wait there. I'm on my way.
我烧了你的臭俱乐部
I'll burn your club, man.
我烧了你的臭俱乐部 懂吗
I'll burn your fucking club, you understand?
我烧了你的臭俱乐部
I burn your fucking club!
裘德
Jude?
裘德
Hey, Jude.
是我
It's me.
-把那鬼玩意从我身边拿走 -好 好
- Take that shit away from me! - OK, OK.
好
Ok.
没事了
It's OK.
看着我 看着我
Look at me. Look at me...
没事了
It's OK.
没事了
It's all right.
听见了吗
You hear me?
这不公平 这不是生活
This is not fair. This is not life.
剧集 | 漩涡俱乐部 | 导航列表