剧集 | 漩涡俱乐部 | 导航列表
-谁 -埃利奥特
- Who? - Elliot.
今天我看到他离开俱乐部 上了一辆车
I saw him leaving the club today. He got into a car.
我知道他们去了哪
I know where they went.
他不应该去的 他不能去
He shouldn't have. He can't.
别担心 他只是在处理事务 齐夫科死了
Don't worry. He's just managing things, and Zivko is gone.
你们他妈疯了吗 齐夫科死了已经够糟了
Are you people fucking crazy? With Zivko gone, it's not good.
现在他又见了萨米 这有什么好的吗
Now he's meeting Sami. So how is this any fucking good?
冷静点 坐下来
Calm down. Sit down.
他跟你说了 是吗
He told you, right?
关于我 关于我做的事
About me, and what I did?
凯特琳娜
Katarina...
萨米是谁
Who is Sami?
大型犯罪组织的头头
Boss of a big crime organization.
一个叫做G19的集团
A gang called G-19.
法里德很怕他
Farid was terrified of him.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
告诉埃利奥特 这很重要
Just tell Elliot. It's important, OK?
我看到你们雇了巴尔蒙特
I saw you hired Balmont.
是的
Yes, we did.
我喜欢巴尔蒙特 他很厉害
I like Balmont. He's good.
是的
Yeah.
告诉他远离萨米
Just tell him to stay away from Sami.
再见 马娅
Bye, Maja.
还不错
Yeah, that was all right.
-什么 -马马虎虎
- What? - Comme ci, comme ça.
你觉得呢
What about you?
-还好吗 -还好
- Fine? - Not bad.
怎么了
What?
我忘了 我忘了
I forgot. I forgot.
我发现了些东西
I found something.
-在看谈谈吗 -没有
- Checking out Tinder? - No.
我搜索了你
I googled you.
-你搜索了我 -是的 你和你♥爸♥爸
- You googled me? - Yeah. You and your dad.
你搜索了我和我爸爸 真变♥态♥啊
You googled me and my dad? Creep alert!
-你知道怎么用苹果手♥机♥吗 -知道
- Do you know how to use an iPhone? - Yes.
有点小问题
It's a little buggy.
找到了
Oh, here it is.
埃利奥特·乌多 赞科尔厅 2005年
就是这个
This is it.
这是什么
What is this?
-你没看过吗 -没有
- You haven't seen this? - No.
你们有些人可能知道
Some of you may know this...
有些人可能不知道
some of you may not.
我有个女儿
I, uh, have a daughter,
她最近刚满两周岁
who recently turned two years old.
很难带 她绝对是个小麻烦
Very difficult. She's definitely a handful.
人们都说 可怕的两岁
Terrible twos, they say.
但说实话 我的女儿
But honestly, you know, my daughter is...
她很了不起
She's incredible.
每当她生我们的气 我的妻子和我
When she gets upset with us, with my wife and I,
她会哭
and she cries,
她的声音完美地爬了A大调音阶
her voice perfectly ascends the A-Major scale.
这很了不起
It's incredible.
然后她开始玩一些
And she's started fooling around with some instruments
我们放在房♥子里的乐器
that we have laying around the house.
法国号♥ 旧吉他
A horn, an old guitar.
她的眼神中有一种
And she just has this incredible...
不可思议的好奇
curiosity in her eyes.
我一生中 从没人告诉我
And all my life, nobody ever told me
世界上最美丽的事物
that the most beautiful thing in the world
是看着一个小孩发掘自己的想象力
is watching a child discover their own imagination.
他说你很美丽
He said you're beautiful.
我跟你们说
Now, I'll tell you,
当你试图哄这个小怪物入睡
you try putting that little monster to sleep.
你会手忙脚乱
Yeah, you got your hands full.
但有一种
But there is this...
有一种我弹奏的曲调总会起作用
There's this one tune I play that always seems to do the trick.
我想和你们分享 可以吗
So I'd like to share it with you, is that OK?
这是我改编的一段古典乐
It's an old classic that I rearranged.
各位 如果想睡就请便吧
And you all, feel free to fall asleep if you want to.
这一首献给朱莉
This one is for Julie.
今天过得不错吧
You have a good day?
-过得很好 -今晚过得好吗
- A phenomenal day. - You have a good night?
是啊 最好的一晚
Yes, the best night.
-安静点 我要睡觉 -你想睡沙发上
- Shush! I'm trying to sleep! - Hey, you wanted to sleep on the sofa.
-那就会这样 -对不起
- So there you are. - Sorry!
-晚安 亲爱的 -晚安
- Good night, dear. - Good night.
-晚安 亲爱的 -晚安
- Good night, my heart. - Good night.
你好 我可以问你几个问题吗
Hello. I'd like to ask you a few questions. May I?
请进
Come in.
谢谢
Thank you.
你认识他吗 是你的朋友吗
Did you know him? Is he a friend of yours?
只是认识
An acquaintance.
他死在了你的俱乐部外面
He died outside your club.
那不是我的俱乐部 我不在那里演奏了
It's not my club. And I no longer play there.
好吧 他死在了你曾经演奏的俱乐部外面
OK, he died outside the club where you used to play.
你和法里德·尤斯菲什么关系
What was your relationship with Farid Youssfi?
他是我的一个朋友
He was a friend.
齐夫科·博多♥维♥奇在利用俱乐部洗假钱
Zivko Bodovic was using the club to launder counterfeit bills.
是你把他介绍给了法里德
You introduced him to Farid.
能解释一下吗
Can you explain?
我什么都不知道
I know nothing.
你有过犯罪记录
You've got a record.
-我没有 -你有
- No. - Yes, you do.
你曾被逮捕且被起诉
You were arrested and charged.
因为你攻击你父亲 人身攻击
Aggression against your father. Assault.
还声称他虐待你
You claimed he abused you.
那是很久以前了
That was a long time ago.
现在你在照顾他吗
And now you look after him?
是的
Yeah.
好的
Right.
回头见
See you soon.
是警探吗
A detective?
没什么事
It doesn't matter.
是关于齐夫科吗
About Zivko?
不是
No.
-和爸爸有关 -不是
- About Dad? - No.
*时光荏苒 你不在身旁*
*Days go by without you*
*小心谨慎*
*I can be discreet*
*从不提及你*
*Never talk about you*
*却对你了如指掌*
*Never miss a beat*
*无法远离*
*Can't stay away*
*太长时间*
*For very long*
*无法远离 就此消失*
*Can't stay away, stay gone*
*我知道人人都说这样不对*
*I know they say that this is wrong*
*我属于你 无法远离*
*I belong, can't stay away*
*以为我已不再渴望*
*Think I've lost this yearning*
*希望我已自♥由♥*
*Hoping I am free*
*但我却发现自己*
*Till I find myself turning*
*向左转弯 走进你的街区*
*Left onto your street*
*无法远离 太长时间*
*Can't stay away for very long*
*无法远离 就此消失*
*Can't stay away, stay gone*
*他们都说 这是错的*
*I know they say that this is wrong*
*我知道人人都说这样不对*
*I belong, can't stay away*
我们如果拒绝这些人 是会有后果的
We tell these people no, and there will be consequences.
-我知道 -对不起
- I know. - I'm sorry.
没关系
It's ok.
但我们不能去找警♥察♥
But we can't go to the police
因为那样也会有后果
'cause there will be consequences for that too.
那我们谁都不说吗
So we tell no one?
对 但我们一直都没有告诉任何人
剧集 | 漩涡俱乐部 | 导航列表