剧集 | 漩涡俱乐部 | 导航列表
-你能不能 -你想让我去更衣室吗
- Hey, can you... - You want me to go in the dressing room?
拜托了
Please.
不管发生了什么 她都是对的
Whatever's happening here, she's right.
这么好的俱乐部
Nice club.
却没有乐队
No band.
只有幽灵 你喜欢这样吗
Only ghosts. You like that?
你在机场说的话都是放屁吗
It was bullshit at the airport?
我说的一切都是发自内心的
I meant everything I said.
但还是毁了一切
But still destroy everything.
是啊
Yeah.
的确如此
Yeah, I do.
那就把他们叫回来 告诉他们实情
So call them back and tell them the truth.
就现在
Now.
你打给乔威和鲁多 我打给兰迪和裘德
You call Jowee and Ludo, I'll call Randy and Jude.
不 你自己打
No, you call everybody.
这事你知道多久了
How long you know that?
假♥币♥的事情 法里德死后我就知道了
About the forgeries, I knew since Farid died.
凯特琳娜的话 她走的那天我才知道
About Katarina, I found out the other day when she left.
你怎么不告诉我们 老兄
Why didn't you tell us anything, bro?
我以为这样会简单点
I thought it would be easier.
我错了 我很抱歉
I was wrong. I'm sorry.
我说不好 我们要怎么相信你
I don't know, man. How can we trust you, man?
你一直把我们蒙在鼓里
You've been hiding everything from us.
而现在你又要我们信你 到底怎么回事
And now here we are, again, man. What's going on?
乔威 你说得对
Joweee, you're right.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
换作是我 我也不会相信我自己
And if I were you I wouldn't trust me either, man.
我明白
I understand.
-那现在怎么说 -我不知道
- So what happens now? - I don't know.
我今晚想开门
I'd like to open the club tonight.
没有鼓手 你们可以表演吗
Can you play without a drummer?
我们可以试试
We can.… We can try.
好吗 那我们就这么办
Yeah? I say, let's do that.
你们表演完之后
After you, there's somebody else
我还想请别人上台表演
I'd like to have play on the stage.
如果你们不介意的话 在那之后
If that's OK. And after that...
我会叫警♥察♥来
I'm gonna call the police.
我不知道他们会做什么
I don't know what they're gonna do
会不会把俱乐部永远关了
or if they're gonna shut us down for good.
但有句话我要说
But let me say this.
我希望这不是我们这乐队的终结
I hope this is not the end of our band.
因为我真的
Because I really...
真的很喜欢和你们一起做音乐
really, really love making music with you all.
好吗
Ok?
好吗
Ok?
好吧
OK, man.
好
Ok.
你还好吗
Hey, are you OK?
还好
Yeah.
你♥爸♥说你了吗
Did your dad kill you?
挺复杂的
It's complicated.
朱莉
Julie...
-今天谢谢你 -还是失败了
- Thank you for today. - It failed.
-我得挂了 -等下 西姆 我爸想开
- I must go. - Wait, Sim. My dad wants to open the...
我在找你
I've been looking for you.
塔里夫来找我
Tarif came to see me.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我想帮你去麦加
I wanted to help you go to Mecca.
但我做不到
But I can't.
我才不在乎麦加
I don't care about Mecca.
你和你哥就是我的麦加
You and your brother are my Mecca.
我不想你死
I don't want you to die.
我知道这很难受
I know, it's shit.
我爱你
I love you.
接吧
Pick up.
接电♥话♥
Pick up.
朱莉
Julie...
我现在真的不方便讲话
I can't talk right now.
闭上嘴 听我说
OK, shut up and listen.
你今晚能来俱乐部吗 带你祖母一起
Can you come to the club tonight? Bring your grandma.
*夜幕再次降临*
*Night will fall on my head again*
*我只借酒浇愁*
*Alcohol is all I let in*
*反正我也无处可去*
*I'm not going anywhere soon*
*趁着月色话猫郎*
*I'll chat with that cat in the moon*
*我在爱情里遍体鳞伤*
*I've been bruised in the game of love*
*以爱之名 满目疮痍*
*So abused in the name of love*
*所谓爱情 注定破碎*
*All that romance was a bust*
*我不知道 心该安放何处*
*I don't know who my heart could ever trust*
*但我愿意听你一劝*
*But I'm open to persuasion*
*大概我到底没放下*
*Guess I'm open after all*
*而我希望*
*And I'm hoping*
*你能打来电♥话♥*
*This occasion that you call*
*我的无望*
*And my hopeless situation*
*可以蔓延*
*Could evolve*
*没错 我愿意*
*Yes I'm open*
*听你一劝*
*To persuasion*
你会惊艳全场的
You're gonna kill it.
你会很成功 你的名字会用灯打出来
You're gonna be huge. Your name in lights!
不行 我们还没准备好
No. We're not ready.
听起来你准备好了
You sound ready.
我想准备好上台表演 好吗
I want to be ready to play on that stage, OK?
我想像个业内人士被邀请
I want to be invited, like a pro.
我不想要同情
I don't want sympathy.
这不是同情
It's not sympathy,
你受到邀请登台 因为你是个有天赋的音乐家
you're being invited to the stage because you're a talented musician,
你的祖母也想听你唱歌♥
and your grandma wants to hear you sing.
来吧 我们上
Come on. Let's go!
看看我朝着哪边去 去那边吧
Look where I'm headed. Let's go there.
好吧
Ok.
-有一个条件 -什么
- One condition. - What?
你要和我们一起唱
You sing with us.
不行
Nope.
你会唱这首歌♥吗
You know the song?
不行
Nope.
这首歌♥
The song?
写的是你
It's about you.
我就知道
I knew it.
就这样吗
That's it?
我很喜欢你的歌♥
I love your song.
准备好了吗
You ready?
好了 我们准备好了
Yes. Yes, we are ready.
*J'ai cru rêver Quand je l'ai vue passer*
*Je pensais que je serais ami avec elle*
*Comme l'impression qu'on se connaît Sans parler, on se connecte*
*Je crois que je commence à l'apprécier*
*Maintenant ou jamais J'avance ou j'arrête*
*Je sens pas le temps qui passe*
*Maintenant ou jamais Si tu veux rester*
*C'est tout ce que j'ai pour toi*
*J'ai cru rêver quand je l'ai recroisée*
*Maintenant ou jamais*
*Je la regarde Mes yeux dansent avec elle*
*J'avance ou j'arrête*
*Je sais toutes les combinaisons*
*La passion a ses raisons*
*On a encore des trucs à faire*
*或早或晚 我们会拥有更多*
*Sooner or later we're gonna have more*
*我们会解决难题*
*We're gonna make it out*
大家一起
Everybody!
*或早或晚 是我努力的目标*
*Sooner or later that's what I work for*
*那是万物的意义*
*That's what it's all about*
*我想冷静 但我要自♥由♥*
*And I wanna be cool but I gotta be free*
基塔队长
*若我打破规则 我也毫不在意*
*If I break every rule then it's alright with me*
埃利奥特 你没事吧
Hey, Elliot. You OK?
出口
剧集 | 漩涡俱乐部 | 导航列表