剧集 | 漩涡俱乐部 | 导航列表
只要马球衫吗 好吧 十块钱怎么样
Just the polo? All right, how's ten bucks?
-我等会儿付给你 行吗 -什么意思
- I'll pay you later, OK? - What do you mean?
-你已经欠我 -你知道那些被偷的东西吗
- You already owe me... - You know about the stolen stuff?
哥们儿 感兴趣吗
Bro! You interested?
-确定吗 -不 谢谢
- You sure? - No, thanks.
我们的设备被偷了
Our equipment's been stolen.
-我为什么会知道 -因为你是万事通
- Why would I know about that? - Because you're Mr. Connected.
他们会托你转售
They'll ask you to resell it.
我是万事通
I'm Mr. Connected?
-是啊 -通什么
- Yeah. - Connected to what?
帕布拉 我需要你的帮助 就跟他们说还回去
Look, Paplar, I need your help, OK? Just tell them to return it.
但有什么问题吗
But what's the problem?
慈善机构有保险 偷的人能卖♥♥点钱 这是双赢
The charity is insured, the guys make some cash. It's win-win.
不 保险只包含被偷的东西 不包含演出
No, but the insurance only covers the stolen stuff, not the gig!
我明白了 那是你喜欢的事情
I see. It's close to your heart, huh?
你的手推车还在吗
You still got your cart?
我们要礼尚往来 哥们儿
It's a two-way street, bro.
你需要万事通的帮助 他也需要你的帮助
You need help from Mr. Connected? He needs yours too.
-我的手推车还在 -跟我来
- Yeah, I got my cart. - There you go.
找到什么了吗
Found anything?
没有
No.
我甚至不知道要找什么
I don't even know what to look for.
线索 能帮我找到这笔钱的东西
A clue. Something to help me find this money.
-线索 -是的
- A clue? - Yeah.
法里德会对这样的烂摊子感到羞愧 你知道的
Farid would have been ashamed of this mess. You know it.
他会把钱藏到我们找不到的地方
He would have hidden the money where we couldn't find it.
这些都没有意义
All this is pointless.
去见警♥察♥吧
Go see the cops.
告诉他们所有事
Go tell them everything.
我不在乎专辑 你们的俱乐部或其他破玩意
I don't care about the album or your club or any of that shit.
他们疯了 埃利奥特
They're insane, Elliot.
看看他们都干了什么
Look what they've done.
-这盒子里是什么 -该死
- What's in the fucking box? - Shit!
抱歉 我很抱歉
Sorry. Shit. I'm sorry.
盒子里是什么
What's in that box?
给我做三明治的面包
Bread for my sandwiches.
所以艾米拉的哥哥是个面包师
So Amira's brother is a baker?
对 他是最棒的 你不知道帕布拉的法棍吗
Yeah, he's the best. You don't know the baguette of Paplar?
我要走了 我要走了
I must go. I must go...
告诉我盒子里是什么 我就不烦你了
Tell me what's in the box and I'll leave you alone.
你在干什么 你很不自然
What are you doing? You're acting hard.
很奇怪 我有点害怕 停下来 我不喜欢
It's weird. It scares me. Stop it. I don't like it.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
你惹麻烦了吗
Are you in trouble?
-只是一些苹果手♥机♥ 好吗 -是偷来的吗
- It's just some iPhones, OK? - Are they stolen?
-不 是假的 -你要送到哪去
- No, they're fake. - Where do you have to deliver them to?
塔里夫知道吗
Does Tarif know about this?
让我跟你一起
Let me come with you
否则我就告诉你哥哥和你祖母
or I'm gonna tell your brother and your grandma.
乌多先生 你好 你迟到了
Mr. Udo, hello. You're late.
我们毫无进展
We're getting nowhere.
我领导认为你在对我撒谎
My boss thinks you're lying to me.
我说 "是的 他在撒谎
I said, "Yes, he's lying,
但总有一天照片会说出真♥相♥"
but one day photos will tell the truth."
我没有撒谎
I'm not lying.
-这个男人是谁 -他是个供应商 供应酒饮
- Who is this man? - He's a supplier. Alcohol.
好 那你应该有他电♥话♥吧 我想跟他谈谈
Good. You have his number, then. I'd like to talk to him.
-好 -他的脸怎么了
- OK. - What happened to his face?
我不能告诉你
I couldn't tell you.
看起来很像吧 不觉得吗
Looks similar. Don't you think?
不是同一个人
Not the same man.
我知道他的身份 住址 和谁有关系
I know who he is, where he lives, who he's connected to.
如果他告诉我们你卷入了他的生意
If he tells us that you are mixed up in his business...
我没有
I'm not.
我没有 他只是我们的供酒商
I'm not. Aside from him supplying us alcohol...
凌晨五点 给你们送酒
At 5 a.m.? Supplying alcohol?
-我们很早就开门了 -胡说
- We start early. - Bullshit.
你还是一直说谎
You just can't stop lying.
不止你一个人这么说我
You're not the first to tell me that.
但你错了
But you're wrong.
-我能走了吗 -可以 走吧
- Can I go? - Yes, you can go.
你写歌♥很久了吗
Have you been writing for a long time?
西姆
Sim?
你写歌♥很久了吗
Have you been writing for a long time?
没有 这是我第一首歌♥
No. It's my first song.
行吗 能别问了吗
OK? Can you stop it?
你真的很棒
You're really good.
那一段你写到
The part where you talk about...
你对她一见如故 还有
how you feel like you've known her forever, and...
这歌♥跟你没关系 是为我奶奶写的
The song is not about you. It's about my grandmother.
真的吗
Really?
这首歌♥献给奶奶好像有些露骨
It's very sexy for a song about your grandmother.
-才不是 -很露骨
- It's not sexy! - It's very sexy.
你不知道你在说什么
No, you don't understand the words.
我当然知道 我知道什么叫露骨
Yes, I do. And I know sexy.
妈的
Oh, shit.
-麻烦帮我拿一下 -好
- Hold this for me, please. - Yep.
妈的 破轮子
Oh, shit, the wheel...
该死
Shit...
妈的
Shit!
什么
What?
-忘掉它 -怎么回事
- Forget it. - What the fuck?
继续走
Keep moving.
不要停
Keep moving.
我也不知道
I didn't know.
你不知道
You didn't know?
*夜幕再次降临*
*Night will fall on my head again*
*我只借酒浇愁*
*Alcohol is all I let in*
*反正我也无处可去*
*I'm not going anywhere soon*
*趁着月色话猫郎*
*I'll chat with that cat in the moon*
*我在爱情里遍体鳞伤*
*I've been bruised in the game of love*
*以爱之名 满目疮痍*
*So abused in the name of love*
*所谓爱情 注定破碎*
*All that romance was a bust*
*我不知道*
*I don't know...*
我需要跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
-现在就要谈 现在 -听着不错
- I need to talk to you right now. Right now - It sounds good.
-听着 拜托 -我今天很累 兄弟 拜托
- Listen... Please. - I'm having a hard day, man. Please.
-你想干什么 -听我说
- What do you want? - Listen to me!
那个人 那个你找来的鼓手 听着
That guy, your guy... Listen to me.
他很棒 我承认 但这样不行
He's a great drummer. I agree. But it doesn't work.
凯特琳娜不会回来了 好吗
Katarina is not coming back, OK?
她不回来了
She ain't coming back.
这可是绝佳的机会 但我们会搞砸的 兄弟
This is a great opportunity. We're gonna sound like shit, man!
拜托兄弟 帮个忙 想办法做好 好吗
Do me a favor, man. Please, please make it work. OK?
拜托 拜托
Come on. Come on, man.
这不是苹果手♥机♥
This isn't an iPhone!
-不是 -我应该把它扔进河里
- Well, no. - I should have tossed it in the river.
-那我就把你扔进塞纳河 怎么样 -什么
- I'll toss you in the Seine. What's wrong? - What?
你挺有种啊 说话啊
You got balls? Huh? Tell me.
你知道万事通吗 你欠他的
You know Mr. Connected? Well, you owe him.
你不是万事通 你就是个人♥渣♥
You're not Mr. Connected. You're just a piece of shit.
你这个小喽啰
You fucking clown.
你被偷的那些设备 我找到了买♥♥家 混♥蛋♥
You know your stolen equipment? I found a customer, you asshole!
-还好吗 -你为什么要打开这个破盒子
- Are you OK? - Why did you open that fucking box?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我只是想筹钱送她去麦加
I just want money to send her to Mecca.
谁
Who?
我祖母
My grandmother.
她之前得过癌症
She had cancer before.
现在又复发了
Now, it's second time.
剧集 | 漩涡俱乐部 | 导航列表