剧集 | 漩涡俱乐部 | 导航列表
- Hey, Jude. How are you? - Hey. Yeah, fine.
提醒我一下你的生日
Remind me your date of birth?
-1982年11月11日 -谢谢
- November 11, 1982. - Thank you.
是美♥沙♥酮♥ 好的 40克
So, metha... OK, 40.
一种常用来镇痛或脱毒的药品
去二号♥桌坐吧
Take a seat at desk two
之后我的同事会把美♥沙♥酮♥给你
and my colleague will bring you your methadone.
-你好 洛拉 -你好吗
- Hey, Lola. - How's it going?
不要犹豫 如有需要我们会商讨看医生的事宜
Don't hesitate. We have consultations to see a doctor if need be.
你的敷贴用的怎么样
And how are your applications going?
谢谢
Thank you.
-告诉我您的生日 -1990年1月16日
- Let me have your date of birth. - January 16, 1990.
-你好吗 -还行
- Hi, how are you? - Fine.
有一些文件我找了很久没找到
I'm having a hard time finding some paperwork.
你介意我在这里找找吗
I was wondering if you'd mind if I just... take a look.
你想搜我家
You want to search my home?
拜托了
Please.
那是孩子们的东西
That's the kids' stuff.
那是孩子们的
It's the kids'.
裘德
Jude!
-抱歉 -没关系
- Sorry. - No worries.
这是奥马尔 这是裘德
This is Omar. Jude.
我听说你是巴黎最优秀的贝斯手
I hear you're the best bass player in Paris.
-很荣幸见到你 裘德 -很高兴见到你
- Honored to meet you, Jude. - Pleased to meet you.
-恭喜你们 -谢谢
- Congratulations. - Thank you.
-我们进去吧 -好
- Shall we? - Yeah.
这边走 女士们先生们
This way, ladies and gentlemen.
埃利奥特 你吓着我了
Elliot, you're scaring me.
你在找什么 到底是什么东西
What are you looking for? What is it?
是我们讨论过的东西吗
Is this about what we discussed?
埃利奥特 我在跟你说话呢
Elliot, I'm talking to you!
停下 发生什么事了
Hey, cut it out! What's going on?
没什么
It's nothing.
-是你的错还是法里德的 -没什么
- It's your fault, or Farid? - It's nothing.
没什么
It's nothing.
以法律的名义 我宣布奥马尔·埃尔赛义德先生
In the name of the law, I declare Mr. Omar El-Sayed
和哈比芭·梅纳德女士喜结连理
and Miss Habiba Menad united in marriage.
我以共和国赋予我的权利
By the power vested in me by the Republic,
宣布你们正式成为夫妻
I now pronounce you husband and wife.
恭喜 你现在可以亲吻新娘了
Congratulations. You may now kiss the bride.
哈比芭·梅纳德
怎么了
What's up?
我不想让你的漂亮裙子沾上烟味
I didn't want your pretty dress to stink of cigarette.
你知道
You know...
我明白你挺难接受的
I know that was hard for you.
-我很抱歉 -别担心 别担心
- I'm sorry. - No worries. No worries.
不管怎么说 你看起来很开心
Anyway, you looked happy.
今天早晨 我以为你去见我是为了
This morning, I thought you came to see me to...
为了什么
To what?
-我不知道 -别说了
- I don't know... - Stop.
其实没什么
Really, there's no point.
其实没什么
There's no point?
还记得那双蓝色的小婴儿鞋吗
Remember the little blue booties?
你跟我说你月经迟了
You told me you were late.
就是那时 我想或许是时候
That's when I thought maybe it's time to...
戒毒了
get clean.
然后 那件事就发生了
And then, that was it.
你流产了
You miscarried.
你似乎很解脱
You seemed relieved.
不是那样的
That's not true.
-当时你解脱了 -不是 我没那么想
- You were relieved. - No, I wasn't.
我以为新娘应在婚礼前逃婚而不是婚后
Hey. I thought brides ran off before the wedding, not after?
我在这呢
I'm right here.
-我哪也不去 -好的
- I'm not going anywhere. - Yeah.
-我不会逃婚的好吗 -好的
- I'm not going to run off, OK? - Yeah.
你们现在要去干嘛
What are you doing now?
我们有一整天时间 所以让我想想
Well, we have all day, so we'll see.
-我们要去闲逛 -去哪逛
- We'll go for a stroll... - Where?
-我不知道 我们再看吧 -我倒有个点子
- I don't know, we'll see. - I have a plan.
-不用了 我们 -我真有个好点子 我发誓
- No, it's cool, we... - It's a great plan, I swear!
-一个好点子 -我发誓 不过你们得跟我来
- A great plan? - I swear, but you have to come with me.
请吧
Be my guest.
你们觉得呢
You know that?
我们去吗
Shall we?
这里确实很不错吧
So, is this cool or what?
-是啊 -确实很美
- Yeah. - Honestly, it's beautiful.
好棒
Oh, yeah!
谢谢
Thank you.
-这个给你们 -谢谢
- There you go. - Thanks.
-谢谢 -别客气
- Thanks. - Make yourselves at home.
漩涡俱乐部
The Eddy!
你还好吗 兄弟
You good, bro?
你好啊 伙计
Hello, dude.
-一切都好 -好着呢
- All good? - Right on.
-你好 忍♥者 -好得很
- Hey, ninja. - You know it.
谢谢
Thanks.
我能坐这吗
Can I sit?
谢了
Thanks.
-糖块泡芙要吗 -不了 谢谢
- Chouquette? - No, thank you.
你确定
Sure?
-可好吃了 -不用了
- They're really good. - I'm good.
-刚出炉的哦 -不用了 谢谢你
- Freshly baked. - I'm good, thank you.
你看 快点看这里
Look, over here. Look, quick!
天啊 快看
Oh, my God, look!
恶心吧
That was gross.
我不想把你头发弄乱了
Don't want to mess up your hair.
好了
There you go.
好了
There.
你♥爸♥是怎么把你重新弄进来的
So how did your dad manage to wrangle you back in?
这还挺难的
I mean, that was some trick.
可能拍了谁的马屁吧
He kissed someone's ass, probably.
我猜他交钱了 这里的人都见钱眼开
I'm guessing it's money. I mean, they go mental here for money.
他破产了
He's broke.
那就不是交了钱
Well, it won't be that, then.
这是什么
What is this part?
那是蓝调
That's the blues.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
可爱的队友们 你们好吗
Beautiful people, how we doing?
兰迪
Randy...
-操 -怎么了
- Shit. - What?
我看见你在休息室上别人了
In the green room you were fucking someone. I saw.
好了 今天的主题是爱
OK, it's a day of love, today.
-我只是在证明这一点 -他是谁
- And I'm supporting that. - Who is he?
一个男的 他帮我们接到的演出
He's some guy. He got us the gig.
他叫昆汀
His name is Quentin.
是个很不错的人
He's a lovely man.
我送了他一份礼物
And I gave him a present.
我们现在靠这个接活了吗
This is how we get gigs, now?
不择手段
I get gigs however.
你现在有活了 我们有活了 好吗
You got a gig. We got a gig, right?
歌♥单呢
Where's the set list?
忘问了 有点小忙
Forgot to ask. Little busy.
-小吗 -不 大点
- Little? - No, bigger.
很大 很大的忙
Bigger. Bigger kind of busy.
来吧
Let's go.
那我们唱什么
So what are we gonna do, guys?
就唱常规的婚礼曲目吧
Let's just play our regular wedding song, you know?
《无法远离》
"Can't Stay Away."
-《无法远离》 -完美的婚礼歌♥曲
- "Can't Stay Away?" - Perfect wedding song.
*时光荏苒*
*Days go by*
*你不在身旁*
*Without you*
*小心谨慎*
剧集 | 漩涡俱乐部 | 导航列表