剧集 | 漩涡俱乐部 | 导航列表
Yeah.
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hello.
-你演得太差了 -太差了
- You're such a bad actor! - So bad.
-演技根本站不住脚 -"我肚子痛"
- That was so lame. - "Oh, my tummy hurts!"
-演技拙劣 对吗 -对啊
- It was lame, right? - Yeah, totally.
你奶奶不会原谅你的
Your grandma won't forgive you.
我饿了 我们可以点披萨吗
Well, I'm hungry. Shall we order pizza?
你说什么
Huh? What do you say?
你们这帮混♥蛋♥
You assholes!
你还好吧 很棒吧
How are you? Good?
-很棒对不对 -这是你的主意
- It's nice, yeah? - This was your idea?
我爷爷曾经是个象棋手
My grandfather was a chess player.
所有人都在他的葬礼上下象棋
At his funeral everyone set up chess boards and played.
太壮观了
It was beautiful.
他也是个酒鬼 但这就是另一个故事了
He was an alcoholic too, but that's another story.
谢谢
Thank you.
你♥爸♥
Your dad,
他绝对不会变成你希望的样子
he will never be good at what you need him to be good at.
所以如果你需要我 我一直都在
So if you need me, I'm here.
*为了法里德 为了法里德*
*For Farid! For Farid! *
*为了法里德*
*For Farid *
*为了法里德*
*For Farid *
*为了法里德*
*For Farid *
*为了法里德*
*For Farid *
*为了法里德*
*For Farid *
谢谢
Thank you.
你要说点什么吗
Are you going to say a few words?
你想让我说吗
Do you want me to?
当然
Of course I do.
埃利奥特 我们之间有分歧
Elliot, we have our differences,
但你和法里德对彼此很重要
but you and Farid were important to each other.
所以你今天一定要说点什么
So, it's important you say something today.
我知道
I know.
我尽量吧
I'll try.
你别无选择
You have no choice.
你怎么还没走
You haven't left yet?
你到这儿来干嘛
What are you doing here?
-为了孩子 你或许该 -你什么时候开始关心了
- For the kids, maybe you should... - Since when do you care?
-爸爸希望我来的 -爸爸会为你感到丢脸
- Dad would have wanted me here. - Dad would be ashamed of you!
滚开
Fuck off.
滚出去
Fuck off!
别回来了 这是我家
Don't come back here. This is my home.
这是什么鬼东西 如果你敢伤害我女儿
What the fuck is this? If you hurt my daughter...
你怎么会有我女儿的照片
You got a picture of my daughter?
你有毛病吗
What's wrong with you, man?
你如果伤害她 我就杀了你 明白吗
If you hurt her, I'll kill you. Hear me?
我只想让你过来 冷静
I just wanted you to come. Calm down!
我就是想让你过来
I just wanted you to come.
我对你女儿没有丝毫兴趣 好吗
I don't have interest for your fucking daughter, OK?
都怪你 警♥察♥以为我杀了法里德
Because of you, police think I killed Farid.
-什么 -你还做了我的肖像
- What? - You make picture of me.
这是什么
What is this?
我不杀人
I don't kill.
我只赚钱
I make money.
-你在说什么 -化学染料喷漆
- What are you talking about? - Chemical dye paint.
我只是赚钱
I make money.
伪币 而且你惹事了
Counterfeiter. And you make trouble.
-伪币 -但我有办法
- Counterfeiter? - But I have solution.
听好了 看到这个人了吗
Now listen to me. You see this man?
乌克兰人 很像了
Ukrainian, close enough.
你告诉警♥察♥你看到这个人了
You tell the police you see this man.
慢着
Wait, wait.
-你要我告诉警♥察♥ -埃利奥特在街上走
- You want me to tell the police... - Elliot walk down street...
看到了杀害法里德的凶手
See the man who killed Farid.
就是他
This man.
你看到了凶手
See killer.
在哪
Where?
圣旺街 17号♥
Seventeenth. Rue Saint-Ouen.
就这么办
Do this.
-在这之后就没有齐夫科了 -那这个人怎么办
- After all over, Zivko, no more. - And what about this guy? Huh?
他要怎么办
What about him?
他很开心 没问题 付过钱了 去吧
Happy. No problem. Paid. Go.
她上了个好学校 非常好
She go in good school. Super nice.
私立学校 我很喜欢
Private school. I like it.
走吧
Go.
法里德 你很骄傲
Farid, you were proud.
也有点混♥蛋♥
And a bit of an ass.
音乐是你的生活
Music was your life.
那是
It was...
那发自肺腑
It was visceral.
非常重要
It was vital.
你们对他来说
You meant...
意味着一切
everything to him.
你们的音乐
Your music was...
让我讨厌
It was a pain in my ass.
让我烦恼 因为那些音乐
It annoyed me because it was...
现在想来仍然太气人 太势力 太
and still is, too irritating, too snobby, too...
绝对比不上席琳·迪翁
I mean, it's no Céline Dion.
你再说一次
You can say that again.
谁侮辱席琳 就从我的房♥子出去
If you diss Céline, get out of my house!
同时
And...
我们别忘了他和埃利奥特一起创办漩涡俱乐部时
let's not forget that when he founded The Eddy with Elliot,
他不在这里 我还没有丈夫
well, he wasn't here, I had no husband.
但他很开心
But he was happy.
他说那很棒
He said it was great.
那会改变他的一生
That it would change his life.
我委婉地提醒他还有一个妻子和两个漂亮的孩子
I gently reminded him that he had a wife and two beautiful kids.
但我跟你们说 你们是他最大的成就
But you were his biggest achievement. I'm telling you.
最终
And eventually...
你赢得了我的芳心 因为
I was won over because...
因为我开始喜欢你的音乐
because I started to enjoy your music.
我最终爱上了你们的音乐 因为
I ended up loving your music because...
我知道
I understood that...
音乐拯救了他
that it had saved him.
让我们为他奏乐吧
So, let's play for him.
让我们永远铭记他
And let's keep remembering him...
带着微笑
with a smile.
一 二 三
One, two, three...
*一直以来我知道我在抱怨*
*In all this time I know I do complain*
*所有我终于理解的事情*
*At everything that I'm finally understanding*
*我们所拥有的 如此渴望拥有*
*Just what we had want it so bad*
*我想融入你的世界*
*I want to be part of your world*
*我不知道时日无多*
*I didn't know that all the days were numbered*
*我任其远去 不停跌倒*
*I let it go and on and on I stumbled*
*跑向远方 到此为止*
*Now run away Call it a day*
*我所能做只是向你伸手*
*All I can do is reach out to you*
*没有一天*
*And not a day goes by*
*我不在想你*
*That you're not crossing my mind*
*我试图跟随你*
*I try to follow you*
*但我只会迷失方向 远远落下*
*But all I do is get lost and fall further behind*
*我不在 我只想相爱*
*I'm not here, I just try to be together.*
*后你来 我以为这是永恒*
*Then you are here, I thought it was forever*
*当你离开 我要知道*
*When you let go, I need to know*
*究竟哪天是终结*
*Which day come through, when can we tell*
*没有一天*
*And not a day goes by*
*我不在想你*
*That you're not crossing my mind*
*我试图跟随你*
*I try to follow you*
*但我只会迷失方向 远远落下*
*But all I do is get lost and fall further behind*
*没有一天*
*And not a day goes by*
*我不在想你*
* That you're not crossing my mind *
*我试图跟随你*
剧集 | 漩涡俱乐部 | 导航列表