剧集 | 漩涡俱乐部 | 导航列表
*I don't want to be talking to you*
*我们不会走很远*
*You won't get very far*
*你的英俊不足以让我心动*
*Your good looks aren't a factor to me*
*你该知道 我一直在酒吧独来独往*
You should know I'm solo in this bar*
*如果我要和孬种聊天 肯定选你*
*If I wanted to talk to a loser I'd choose you*
*我不想哄你欢心 我一个人就很好*
*I'm not here to amuse you I do just fine on my own*
*我是个独酌的酒吧常客*
*Like a barfly I drink alone*
*如果你来这里寻求同情*
*If you're looking for sympathy here*
*我不是你要找的女孩*
*Then I'm just not your girl*
*你没发现吗 你永远不会成为*
*Don't you see That's how you'll never be*
*世界上最有趣的男人*
*The most interesting man in the world*
*我不知你为何不愿离开*
*I don't know why you won't go away*
*你一直在旁边吵闹*
*You keep buzzing around*
*当你谈论你那些破事时*
*I admit when you're talking your shit*
她很棒
She's good.
是啊 很棒
Yeah, she is.
*...产生火花 就等着被拒绝吧*
*...a connection then get ready for rejection*
我觉得进展不错
I think it's going well.
很高兴听你这么说
Glad to hear it.
今天能听到你演奏吗
Any chance you'll play today?
给专辑加点料
Give us something extra for the album?
*今晚 我无欲无求*
*I'm disconnected tonight*
*拖着这巨大而寂寞的肢体*
*Out on this long lonely limb*
*我不确定今晚你期待着什么*
*I'm not sure what you expected tonight*
*但你的机会渺茫*
*Let's just say that your chances are slim*
随便看吧 能增加工时的话 我全脱也行
I don't mind you watching. I'll take this off to get more hours.
埃里克 怎么样
Éric. Good?
挺好 一切都好
Yeah, it's all right.
很好 就是要检查一下
I'm fine. Just gonna have to check
耳机和设备什么的
the headphones and a few stuff.
我相信你的直觉习惯
I like your feel, man, like your rules,
-所以不着急 慢慢来 -好
- so take your time do your thing. - All right.
只要能达到你想要的效果 录几条都可以
Get as many takes as you need to get it how you want.
-我们从《酒吧常客》开始 -没问题
- We'll start with "Barfly." - Yeah, yeah. Cool.
很感谢你能过来 好吗
I really appreciate you doing this, OK?
-怎么样 埃利奥特 -都好
- OK, Elliot? - All good.
-我等着呢 -检查一下音响
- I'm waiting. - Check the sound.
-你来这里干嘛 -萨米让我来的
- What are you doing here? - Sami sent me.
萨米 谁...
Sami? Who...
谁他妈是萨米
Who the fuck is Sami?
我老板 不是齐夫科 萨米想见你
My boss. Not Zivko. Sami want to see you.
不 我上过一次当了
No. I've done that before.
那次不是萨米
Not with Sami.
不
No.
你想知道法里德是怎么死的吗
You want to know what happened to Farid?
那就来
You come.
坐下吧
Sit down.
这是你放的吗
You put this on?
我吗 不是 我讨厌爵士
Me? No. I hate jazz.
你想喝什么 咖啡 可乐 雪碧
You want coffee? Coke? Sprite?
埃利奥特·乌多
Elliot Udo...
很抱歉 打扰你工作了
Sorry for everything, interrupting your work.
你刚是在工作吗
Were you working?
你看起来很累 给你拿点什么喝的吧
You look tired. Can I get you something?
咖啡 可乐 雪碧
Coffee, Coke, Sprite?
安德烈 请拿两杯可乐
Andrej, could you bring two Cokes, please?
给我和乌多先生
For me and for Mister Udo.
音乐不错吧
The music, huh? Wow.
B面 在前卫村酒吧
B-sides, Village Vanguard.
纽约爵士酒吧
1996年的现场版
Live, 1996.
《乌多在前卫村》
"Udo at the Vanguard."
我很喜欢这张专辑 非常... 酷
I love it, this record. Very... dope.
是这么说吗 "酷"
Is that right? "Dope"?
请喝
Please.
我不知道该从哪里说起 要不先说鼓吧
I don't know where to start. Maybe with the drums?
你最喜欢哪个鼓手
Who's your favorite drummer of all time?
-认真的吗 -巴蒂·瑞奇
- Really? - Buddy Rich.
美国爵士鼓手
有史以来最有影响力的鼓手之一
我11岁时 我爸带我看了他的演出
My dad took me to see him as an 11-year-old.
惊为天人 他打了一段10分钟的独奏
He was astonishing. He did a ten-minute solo.
-听得我忘乎所以... -是你杀了法里德吗
- Made me lose my mind... - Did you kill Farid?
不 那是齐夫科干的
No. That was Zivko.
那齐夫科呢 你杀了他吗
And Zivko? Did you kill him?
是我下的命令
I ordered it.
齐夫科为我工作
Zivko worked for me.
他是个骗子 还粗心大意
He was a liar, and careless.
我不喜欢骗子 他们会犯错 会惹麻烦
I don't like liars. They make mistakes and problems.
齐夫科就是我的麻烦
Zivko was my problem.
现在麻烦解决了
Problem solved.
我从没说过要杀了法里德
I never said to kill Farid.
你的钱不在我这
I don't have your money.
如果你是想要钱的话
If that's what you're looking for.
我到处都找遍了 钱不见了 好吗
I've looked everywhere and it's gone, all right?
你是说假♥币♥吗
The counterfeit, you mean?
没错
That's what I mean.
不 这也是齐夫科干的
No. Also Zivko.
那我不欠别人的了
I don't owe anybody?
我想你还是欠着某个人那笔钱
I'm sure you still owe somebody that money.
只不过不是我
It's just not me.
埃利奥特
Elliot.
请坐下
Please.
我能叫你埃利奥特吗
Can I call you Elliot?
我... 我做投资
I make... I make investments.
大部分是匿名投资
Silent, mostly.
鉴于我做的生意
With my businesses,
我尽量不在日常生活中抛头露面
I try not to get involved in the day-to-day.
我想为你提供帮助
I would like to offer you my help.
乐队人满了
The band is full.
抱歉
Sorry.
50万欧元 现金投资给漩涡俱乐部
Five hundred thousand euro. An all-cash investment in the Eddy.
一半给你 另一半给法里德的遗孀
Half for you, half for Farid's widow.
这是我起码能做的 因为齐夫科杀了她的丈夫
It is the least I could do, since Zivko killed her husband.
什么 毒资吗
What, drug money?
和毒品无关
Drugs would be nowhere near.
我会作为你新的匿名合伙人拥有三分之一的俱乐部
I'll own a third of the club as your new silent partner.
我们会配置一个最先进的酒吧
We'll install a state-of-the-art bar.
我们会买♥♥一些更好的隔音材料
We'll get some better soundproofing.
你正在制♥作♥的新专辑
And this new album you're making,
钱能用于营销 给予必要的宣传
the money will help with marketing, to give it the push it needs.
不仅仅在法国 而是全世界
Not only here in France. Worldwide.
这些不是你想要的吗
Isn't that what you want?
不是法里德想要的吗
What Farid wanted?
我想他会欣然接受这一机会
I think he would have jumped at the opportunity.
你了解法里德吗
Did you know Farid?
我可以帮忙
I can help.
我可以帮你收拾这个烂摊子
I can help you clear out all this shit,
而且不会为难你
and give you no shit.
我只关心爵士乐
All I care about is jazz.
确保有稳定的筹资
Stable finances, guaranteed.
有保障的收入
Guaranteed income.
为了你的乐队 你的员工
For your band, for your staff,
还有艾米拉
and for Amira.
你可以专注于自己的工作
You could focus on your own work.
就像以前一样
Like the old days.
安德烈 乌多先生谈完了
Andrej, Mr. Udo is ready.
仔细考虑一下 好吗
You give it some thought, OK?
我需要和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
-什么事 -我能进去吗
- Yes? - Can I come in?
我们今天很想你 昨天也是
We missed you today. And yesterday.
-怎么 -你要告诉他小心点
- How... - You need to tell him to be careful.
剧集 | 漩涡俱乐部 | 导航列表