剧集 | 漩涡俱乐部 | 导航列表
你在这干什么
What... are you doing here?
知道什么叫隐私吗
Ever heard of privacy?
我们提前关门了
We closed early.
又称"大节" 伊♥斯♥兰♥教的重要节日
为了纪念先知易卜拉欣忠实执行真♥主♥安♥拉♥的命令
打算献祭自己的儿子易司马仪
在安♥拉♥的宽免下 又用羊羔代替的这一事件
明天是古尔邦节 歌♥厅没什么人 所以
With Eid al-Adha tomorrow, the cabaret was empty, so...
-你觉得很无聊 -对 我很无聊
- You're bored. - Yeah, I'm bored.
祖母
Grandma?
祖母 祖母
Grandma? Grandma?
祖母
Grandma?
现在几点了
What time is it?
乐韵漩涡
西姆
第六集
两分钟之前你问我的时候是凌晨五点
It was 5 a.m. Two minutes ago when you asked me.
要喝点咖啡吗
You need some coffee?
-我想睡觉 -那就睡吧
- I want to sleep. - Then sleep.
你怎么还不睡
How are you still awake?
我想我快要把这个弄清楚了
I think I'm starting to figure this out.
去年五月 突然开始有现金注入
In May, May of last year, there were sudden injections of cash.
我记得我们那个时候
Now I don't remember us
生意并没有变好 你记得吗
getting any busier during that time, do you?
我连昨天的事情都不记得
I don't remember what was yesterday.
你昨天说要帮我解决这个烂摊子
You promised to help me sort this mess out, yesterday.
我讨厌昨天
I hate yesterday.
我要尿尿
I need to pee.
巴尔蒙特回消息了
Hey, it's Balmont.
他会来演出
He'll play.
-你要向乐队解释 -我们别无选择
- You have to explain to the band. - We have no choice.
-我们需要一个厉害的人做专辑 -祝你好运
- We need someone great for the album. - Good luck!
天啊
Holy shit.
这里有摄像头
There's cameras.
过来 过来
Come, come.
-我他妈才不在乎 -过来
- I don't give a fuck. - Shh! Come here.
我现在得到了一些帮助
I've got some help, now.
我在追溯他的脚步 我会找出杀人凶手
I'm retracing his steps and I'm gonna figure out who killed him
那样我就能拿到钱了 我只是需要一些时间
and that will lead me to the money. I just need some time.
我没有时间了 好吗
I have no time, OK?
我老板很生气 我需要这笔钱
My boss is mad. I need this money.
你的时限是午夜之前
You have till midnight.
好吗
Ok?
好的
Ok.
埃利奥特
Elliot.
报♥警♥吧
Go to the police.
妈的
Shit.
朱莉 我想你会喜欢这本书 老爸
你要吃早餐吗
You want breakfast?
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
你想给我做早餐吗
You want to make me breakfast?
我做的早餐没法吃
It won't be edible.
这里的规定是
The rules here:
第一 不许抽烟不许嗑药
One, no smoking and no drugs.
第二 不许滚床单
Two, no sex.
第三 厕所要保持干净
Three, the toilet always clean.
第四 9点到6点之间屋子里不许有人
And four, no one in the house from 9 to 6.
好吗
Ok?
没错 我晚上上班 所以我白天得睡觉
Yes. I work nights, so I need to sleep during the day.
你想让我现在就离开吗
So you want me to leave, right now?
没错
Yes.
-迅速而安静地离开 -你想让我撤出这个屋子
- Quickly and quietly. - Like, you want me to evacuate the house?
如果你愿意的话 可以回去找马娅或你♥爸♥
If you prefer, you can go back to Maja. Or to your dad.
我没问题
No problem for me.
明白了吗
So?
你的钥匙
Your keys.
谢谢你
Thank you very much.
会没事的
Hey, it's gonna be OK.
会没事的
It's gonna be OK.
你参加过我们的婚礼 你知道吗
You came to our wedding, you know?
你走在我和法里德的后面 就像...
You walked behind Farid and me, like...
那个词怎么说来着
How do you say it again?
伴娘
A bridesmaid.
一个小小的伴娘
A little, little bridesmaid.
我永远记得你♥爸♥爸的微笑
Now, I always remember your father's smile.
我不记得
I don't.
为了能进入天堂
For a spot in paradise,
请支持建设清♥真♥寺吧 我的兄弟们
support the construction of the mosque, my brothers!
以真♥主♥的慈悲之名
By the grace of God!
感谢你
Good of you.
你好吗
Hey, how are you?
孩子们 一切都好吗
Hey, kids, all good?
西姆 你好吗
Sim, how are you?
有零钱捐给慈善机构吗
Any spare change for the charity?
你在慈善机构工作吗 对不起兄弟 我没钱
You work for them? Sorry, bro, I have nothing.
-没关系 下次吧 -好的
- No worries, next time. - Yeah.
-你哥哥塔里夫怎么样了 -他很好
- How's your brother Tarif? - Good.
-你祖母呢 -她很好
- And your grandma? - She's cool.
-替我向她问好 -没问题 我会的
- Tell her I said hi. - Sure, will do.
-我很喜欢她 -谁不喜欢她呢
- I like her. - Who doesn't?
*诚然 我们给了你《多福章》*
*Indeed, we have granted you al-Kawthar*
*那么请向你的主祷告并提供献祭*
*So pray to your Lord and offer sacrifice*
*诚然 你的敌人已死*
*Indeed, your enemy is the one cut off*
*伟大的真♥主♥*
*Allah is great*
伟大的真♥主♥
Allah is great.
*真♥主♥会听到祷告者的祈祷*
*Allah listens to the one who praises Him*
真♥主♥会听到祷告者的祈祷
Allah listens to the one who praises Him.
*伟大的真♥主♥*
*Allah is great*
伟大的真♥主♥
Allah is great.
-大家好 -你好
- Hey, guys. - Hey, what's up?
是这样的
Uh... listen.
凯特琳娜不会回来了 她要离开乐队了
Katarina is not coming back. She's leaving the band.
-什么 -没错
- What? - Yeah.
等等 你在开玩笑吧 她从没跟我们说过
Wait, you're joking. She'd never do that to us.
为什么
Why?
-她需要新的环境 -胡说八道
- She needs something new. - That's bullshit.
不不 这是因为她爸爸
No, no. This is about her dad.
她需要帮助 她在这里太窒息了
She needs help, man. She's drowning in this.
她住在哪里
Where does she live?
我知道这个消息很难接受
I know it's not easy to hear this.
但我认为我们该把精力放在专辑上 真的
But I think we should just stay focused on the album. I do.
我们一周后就要录了 所以
We record in a week, so...
对 但没有鼓手就录吗
Yeah, without a drummer?
不是 巴尔蒙特会来帮我们
No, Balmont's gonna help us out.
埃里克·巴尔蒙特吗
Éric Balmont?
对 埃里克·巴尔蒙特
Éric Balmont, yeah.
他会怎么帮我们
He's gonna help us out, how?
他会和我们一起录音
He's gonna record with us,
假如一切顺利 如果你们都同意
and if it goes well and if you guys of course all agree,
他可能会留下来永远和我们一起演奏
then he may stick around and play with us permanently.
所以那家伙在我们之前就知道
So that guy knew about Katarina...
凯特琳娜走了
before us.
是的 因为我想在告诉你们坏消息前
He did, because I wanted to find a backup plan
先找到一个备用方案 好吗
before I brought you guys the bad news, OK?
伙计 巴尔蒙特很棒 不是吗
Hey man... Balmont is good, no?
-他很棒 不是吗 -他还行
- He's good. No? - He's all right.
-巴尔蒙特很棒 -好的
- Balmont's good. - All right.
他一会过来排练
He's stopping by later to rehearse.
我把谱子做了点改动
I made a few changes to the scores.
你们先开始练 不要等我
You guys can go ahead and get started without me.
我得去见弗兰克·利维
I gotta go meet Franck Lévy.
但是 就这样
But... yeah.
-你好 丹弗太太 -你好吗
- Hello, Mrs. Denfer. - How are you?
-我很好 你呢 -我挺好的
- Well, and you? - I'm all right.
剧集 | 漩涡俱乐部 | 导航列表