剧集 | 漩涡俱乐部 | 导航列表
什么调
What key?
-是啊 -我们用哪个调
- Yeah. - What key we are?
升四个调
A fourth up.
-升四个调 -我觉得
- A fourth up? - I think we...
还来
Again?
对 再来一次
Yeah, again.
*在清晨吻我*
*Kiss me in the morning*
*在深夜打给我*
*And then you call me late at night*
-可以吗 -挺好的
- That's good? - Sounds good.
谢了
Thanks.
不如就一直那么唱吧
Why don't you sing like that all the time?
我可以试试
I can try.
从头开始吧
Can we take it from the top?
裘德 裘德
Jude, Jude...
你有点慢了 你得快一点
You're dragging, brother. You gotta tighten up.
-我挺好 -你说什么
- I'm OK. - What's that?
他快了
He's rushing.
开始吧 开始吧 他说我慢
OK, let's go, let's go. He said I'm dragging.
他其实是比拍子快了
He's actually pushing the tempo.
-好吧 好吧 -他就那样
- Okay, okay. - He just sounds like that.
*在清晨吻我*
*Kiss me in the morning*
*在深夜打给我*
*And then you call me late at night*
马娅 怎么了
Maja, what's... What's wrong?
对我来说调太高了 我觉得
It's too high for me. Now I think...
我觉得之前那样好多了
I think the first option was much, much better.
-对你来说不高 -很高
- It's not too high for you. - It's high.
没有很高 唱就行了
It's not too high. Just sing the song.
我不喜欢这个调
I prefer... not this key.
-我更喜欢原调 她听起来很棒 -我也是
- I prefer the original key. I thought she sounded great. - Me too.
是啊
Yeah.
有意思的是 据我所知
Well, you know the funny thing is, the last time I checked
我才是乐队的队长
I'm the band leader.
-没错 -而且那是我的歌♥
- Yeah. - And it's my song.
怎么了 这是怎么了
What's happened? What's happened?
-怎么了 -你没好好唱 知道吗
- What's happened? - What's happened is you're not singing. Okay?
-但我们很好 我们努力 -你们才不好
- But we were great. We try to do... - You're not great.
谁说你们好了
Who said you were great?
你 有谁说你们很好了吗
Did you... Did somebody tell you, you were great?
这是我的歌♥ 谁说你们很好了
I thought this was my song. So who told you, you were great?
好吧
Okay.
-你还唱不唱 -冷静 冷静
- So you're gonna sing? - Be calm. Be calm.
别跟我说冷静 我要你好好唱
Don't tell me to be calm. I'm asking you to sing.
对我们好一点 我们都像家人一样
Be nice for us. You know, we are all like family.
你要是好好唱歌♥ 我会态度好点
I'm gonna be nice if you sing the song!
但你很凶 我知道
But you're very aggressive. I know that...
发生了一些事 没错 我们知道
Something happened. Of course. We know.
发生了一些事
Something happened?
对啊
Yeah.
马娅 拜托 别把法里德扯进来
Maja, please, don't bring Farid into this.
这事跟那个没关系
This has nothing to do with that.
这就是我坐在后面 一肚子火
It has to do with me sitting back there,
就因为你不好好唱我写的歌♥
suffering, because you will not sing the song that I wrote!
我能听懂你说什么 也祝你厄运连连
I understand, yeah. "Been zendazeen" to you too.
马娅
Maja...
什么问题
What is the problem?
-有什么问题 -你就是我的问题
- What is the problem? - You are my problem!
-我是你的问题 -没错
- I'm your problem? - Yes!
-我是问题 -没错
- I'm the problem? - Yes!
我告诉你 我也有个问题
You know, I have a problem too.
我的问题就是 你不知道歌♥词
My problem is that you don't know the words.
你也不好好唱歌♥词
You won't sing the words...
你连试都不肯试
You won't even try.
你说你想出名 结果唱出这种垃圾
You say you want to be great, but you pull this bullshit.
我就是这个意思 我们得用心一点
That's what I'm talking about, guys. We got to get it together.
-再见 -你们弹得就像 你去哪里
- See you. - You play like... Where you going?
我走了
I'm leaving.
-你去哪里 -冷静 冷静
- Where you going, man? - Calm down, calm down...
别这样 裘德
Come on, Jude.
他去找她
He will go to her.
裘德只是...
Jude just...
什么事这么好笑
What's funny?
你笑什么东西 你以为这是闹着玩吗
What are you laughing at? Is this a game?
-抱歉 -这才不是闹着玩
- Sorry. - This is not a fucking game.
我们没有什么时间
We do not have the time
能浪费在玩笑上
to waste on jokes, man!
还有什么游戏 还有这些垃圾表演
And on games, and on this fucking bullshit.
你去哪里
Where you going?
-凯特 -没人在享受
- Kat! - Nobody's having fun.
音乐本该是很享受的
Music's supposed to be fun.
真是的 对不起了 妈的...
Snap. I'm sorry, guys. Shit...
你想享受 怎么不去别的地方呢
You want to have fun, why don't you have fun somewhere else?
对我来说这不是享受 而是我仅剩的一切
It's not fun for me. All right? This is all I got.
你们明白吗 成败在此一举了
You understand? This is it.
而你们都是扯淡
And y'all are bullshit!
你们每一个都是扯淡 你们可以更好的
Every last one of you are bullshit. And you're better than that!
你们自己清楚
You know you are.
她是 你们也都是
She is, and all of you are.
我受够了
Sick of this shit.
我们应该去喝咖啡还是怎么的
Should we get coffee or what?
咖啡 还咖啡呢
Coffee? Seriously?
就知道咖啡 那我也走了
Always coffee. Well, then I'm leaving too.
你觉得怎么样 再见了
What do you think of that? Ciao!
*在清晨吻我*
*Kiss me in the morning*
*但你总能猜中*
*And yet you always seem to get it right.*
好吗 谢谢 谢谢...
Good? Thank you, thank you...
别告诉其他人
You never saw that.
阿斯普里埃 1953年9月
账目本
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
我们说好11点过来的... 还记得吗
We said we'd swing by at 11... Remember?
当然 当然
Ah! Yes, of course.
有什么消息吗
Do you have any news?
我们有进展... 但我要看看你的账目
We're making progress... But I need to take a look at your books.
你是要看什么呢
What are you looking for exactly?
工资条 供应商清单...
Pay slips, list of suppliers...
基本上就是你所有的文书材料
All your paperwork, essentially.
谁负责记账 尤斯菲先生还是你
Who handled the books? Mr. Youssfi or you?
法里德
Farid.
正常来说... 我只写音乐
Normally... I just write music.
都在这了吗
Is that everything?
都在这了
That's everything.
学校有你想的那么糟吗
Was it as bad as you thought, school?
有
Yes.
交到朋友了吗
Did you make any friends?
我们还是不说这个了吧
Let's just not talk about it.
你有多累
How tired are you?
差不多精疲力尽了
Pretty fucking wiped.
你好
Hi.
不 现在我和亚当在一起 我不能...
No, I'm with Adam right now. I can't...
对不起
I'm sorry.
我知道 我知道 对不起
I know, I know. I'm sorry.
但...
But...
我们得谈谈
we have to talk.
好 但现在不行 我陪儿子呢
Yes. But I can't now. I'm with my son.
我明白 但... 朱莉 她可以看着亚当
I know. I know. But... Look, Julie... Julie can look after Adam.
我也是大多数时候在家上课
I'm house trained. Mostly.
求你了
Please.
好吧
OK, then.
谢谢
Thank you.
我就知道这些
That's all I know.
剧集 | 漩涡俱乐部 | 导航列表