剧集 | 漩涡俱乐部 | 导航列表
你不能找父母要钱吗
Can you ask your parents for money?
我爸爸 我六岁时他就离开了
My father, he left when I was six.
他很凶悍 是个暴♥力♥的毒瘾子
He acted tough. He was violent. A druggie.
我的妈妈也走了
My mother, she's gone.
所以
So...
她现在在哪
Where is she?
不知道 马赛 不知道
I don't know. Marseille? No idea.
祖母和塔里夫
My grandma and Tarif...
是我唯一的家人
they're my only family.
我只有他们了
They're all I have left.
我祖母 她需要去麦加
And my grandmother, she need this.
但我却无能为力
And I cannot give it to her.
如果我们在别的地方找些设备呢 能行吗
What if we found the equipment somewhere else? Would that work?
-你来晚了 -没有啊
- You're late. - No.
-他们取消了演出 -什么 真的吗
- They've cancelled the gig. - What? Are you serious?
我正在试着想办法
I'm trying to come up with a plan.
你什么时候还会想办法了
Since when do you come up with plans?
你那个在市面上混的伙计 他能把货车借我们吗
Your mate who does the markets, could he lend us his van?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
马娅 警♥察♥他们知道齐夫科了
The police, Maja, they know about Zivko.
他们知道了什么
What do they know?
他们知道他之前在这 还知道他就是我指认的人
They know he was here, they know he's the man I identified,
他们还想和他谈话
and they want to talk to him.
我需要找到这笔钱
I need to find this money.
听着 埃利奥特 楼下的气氛很紧张
Listen, Elliot, downstairs, the situation is going to explode!
-埃利奥特 -没时间了 马娅
- Elliot! - I don't have time, Maja.
还剩不到六小时
I have less than six hours.
乐队都没了你还要俱乐部干什么
Why save the club if you have no band?
她从什么时候起想去麦加的
Since when does she want to go to Mecca?
从我们去看医生开始
Since we went to the doctor.
对了 你当时不在
Oh, yeah, right. You weren't there.
你当时走了 消失了两星期 整整两星期
Seeing as you left, bro. You've been gone two weeks. Two weeks!
你说什么
What are you saying?
算了 继续假装一切都没事吧
Forget it, just keep on pretending everything's fine.
各位
Hey, guys.
-我们从哪进去 -你不能进去
- Where do we go in? - You can't.
-他们不知道我们会来 -你♥他♥妈♥在开玩笑吗
- They don't know we're coming. - Are you fucking kidding me?
你给阿娃施压 带着一把枪到处跑
You pressured Awa, carried a gun around,
现在又想从学校偷东西吗
and now you wanna steal from a school?
我们不是要偷东西 只是借东西
We're not stealing. We're borrowing.
这些人在开曼群岛很有钱
These people have money in the Cayman Islands.
我想他们一个晚上没有鼓不会有事的
I think they'll be fine without a drum set for one night.
没事的 我保证
It's cool. Promise.
那后面有个停车位 你们可以在那里等着
There's a space out back. You guys can wait back there.
你说这里没有人的
You told me there'd be nobody.
我忘记了周六还有课
Yeah, I forgot about the Saturday classes.
-你怎么能忘记呢 -正常一点 没事的
- How did you forget? - Just act normal. It's fine.
这样一点都不正常 像个普通人一样
That's not normal. Like a person.
你的手在干什么
What are your hands doing?
-我在努力 -你知道要去哪吗
- I'm trying! - You know where you're going?
我在那边和你汇合
OK. I'll meet you up there.
-你在找人吗 -西尔维娅
- Are you looking for someone? - Sylvia!
-你是怎么做到的 -给看门人吹♥箫♥
- Hey, how'd you do that? - Blowjob. To the watchman.
什么
What?
吹♥箫♥
A blowjob!
-真的吗 -假的
- Seriously? - No!
开玩笑的 天呐 你以为我想睡所有人吗
Kidding. Jesus Christ, you think I try to sleep with everyone?
只有你 只有你
Just you, buddy. Just you.
还有什么
What else?
什么
What?
-麦克风 -麦克风
- Mics. - Mics.
我去拿个推车
I'm gonna go get a cart.
-推车 -对 我在紧急出口旁边看到了
- The cart? - Yeah, I saw it by the emergency exit.
崩溃大概就是这个样子了
This is what a breakdown looks like.
-你的鼓手要走了 -什么
- Your drummer's leaving. - What?
你的鼓手要走了 我觉得应该告诉你
Your drummer's leaving. I thought you should know.
埃里克
Hey, Éric.
埃里克 等等 等等
ÉRic, wait. Wait, wait, wait.
-怎么了 -听着 哥们
- What's going on? - Hey. Look, man.
我爱你的音乐
I love your music.
但天呐 你的乐队 这样行不通
But holy shit, your band... It's not gonna work.
埃里克 拜托了
ÉRic, please.
祝你好运
Good luck, man.
拜托 拜托
Please. Please, listen. Hey...
西姆
Sim?
"这里是东方
"It is the east...
朱丽叶是太阳
and Juliet is the sun.
升起吧 美丽的太阳 杀死善妒的月亮"
Arise, fair sun, and kill the envious moon!"
你们在这里干什么
What are you doing in here?
他是谁
And who is he?
但我对刚才那段无感 我觉得不行
But I didn't feel what we just heard. I didn't feel it.
看吧 那是另外一回事
See? That's another point, now.
干得好 伙计们 真♥他♥妈♥干得好
Well done, guys. Well, well fucking done.
-怎么了 -他走了吗 真可惜
- What? - Has he gone? Shame.
裘德 我找到你时你在哪
Hey, Jude, where were you when I found you?
-埃利奥特 别这样 -不 告诉大家
- Elliot, don't do that. - No no. Tell everybody
我找到你时你在哪
where were you when I found you?
你呢 乔威 你在哪
And what about you, Jowee? Where were you?
我出现之前你们什么都不是
None of y'all were anything before I came along.
-你不是那个意思 -我就是那个意思
- You don't mean that. - Yes, I do mean that.
你♥他♥妈♥以为自己是谁
Who the fuck do you think you are?
我刚刚告诉你我是谁了
I just told you who I am, man.
我他妈是那个创立了这个乐队的人
I'm the one that made this fucking band.
你们毁了我
And you all are fucking up my chance,
还有我们 一起做专辑的机会
our chance, to make an album together.
我不需要你 我不需要你
I don't need you, man. I don't need you.
-这关乎法里德 -我不需要你
- It was about Farid, man. - I don't need you.
-我不需要你 不需要你 -那就走吧 走吧
- I don't need you. I don't need you. - Then go! Go, then! Go!
大门就在那 回到你的厕所隔间去
The door is right there. Go back to your bathroom stalls.
住口 埃利奥特
Stop, Elliot!
-别给我打电♥话♥ -住口
- Don't call me, bro. - Stop!
-我说 -我想停下的时候就会停下
- I said... - I'll stop when I'm ready to stop.
你还有两分钟的时间
You got two minutes to say
来说服我留在这个乐队
something that'll make me stay in this band.
-没错 -乐队
- Exactly. - The band?
乐队完蛋了
The band is done.
-什么 -这个俱乐部完蛋了
- What? - The club is done.
埃利奥特
Elliot.
你好
Yeah?
埃利奥特
Elliot!
什么
What?
妈的 我马上过去
Shit. Be right there.
照顾好你自己 乌多先生
Take care of yourself, Mr. Udo.
你被开除了 这就是你想要的 对吧
Well, you're expelled. That's what you wanted, right?
西姆让你干什么了
What did Sim put you up to?
-不 爸爸 是我的主意 -是...
- No, Dad, it was my idea. - It was...
为什么
Why?
-他祖母得癌症了 -什么
- His grandma has cancer. - What?
西姆的祖母得癌症了
Sim's grandma has cancer.
她想去麦加
She wants to go to Mecca.
西姆没有钱送她去 他需要演出的设备
Sim doesn't have the money to send her and he needed equipment.
西姆现在真的很艰难
Sim is just going through a really hard time right now.
这真的很不公平
And it's really not fair.
我理解他的处境
And I understand what it's like to be in that position,
我只是想帮他
and I just wanted to help him.
因为我努力想帮助别人 真的
Because I try to help people. I do.
我不会抛弃他们
And I don't abandon them.
我不是那样的人
It's not who I am.
你才16岁
You're 16 years old.
你不必现在就知道自己是什么样的人
You do not have to know who you are just yet.
剧集 | 漩涡俱乐部 | 导航列表