剧集 | 漩涡俱乐部 | 导航列表
*I can be discreet*
*从不提及你*
*Never talk about you*
*却对你了如指掌*
*Never miss a beat*
*无法远离*
*Can't stay away*
*太长时间*
*For very long*
*无法远离你 就此消失*
*Can't stay away, stay gone*
*我知道人人都说这样不对*
*I know they say that this is wrong*
*我属于你 无法远离*
*I belong can't stay away*
*时光荏苒*
*Days go by*
*你不在身旁*
*Without you*
*小心谨慎*
*And I can be discreet*
*不提及你*
*Never talk about you*
*却对你了如指掌*
*Never miss a beat*
*无法远离*
*Can't stay away*
*远离太久*
*For very long*
*无法远离*
*Can't stay away*
*就此消失*
*Stay gone*
*我知道人人都说*
*I know they say*
*这样不对*
*That this is wrong*
*我属于你*
*I belong*
*无法远离*
*Can't stay away*
昆汀 昆汀
Quentin! Quentin!
妈的 昆汀 你能来一下吗
For fuck's sake. Quentin! Can you come here, please?
这就来
Coming.
你能让他们唱点别的吗
Can you ask them to play something else?
我给过你我们熟悉的歌♥单
I gave you a list of songs we know.
他们没唱那上面的歌♥ 都没人跳舞
They aren't playing them. No one's dancing.
没问题
Sure.
-你能现在就去说吗 -好的 歌♥单在我这里
- Can you do it now, please? - Yes, I have the list.
真是听够背景音乐了
That's enough elevator music.
兰迪 你们能照着歌♥单来吗
Randy, can you stick to the set list, please?
米卡
Mika.
我们得唱米卡的歌♥ 《她对我说》
We gotta play Mika. "Elle me dit."
我来吧
I'll take it.
我来唱
Hey, yo. I'll take the verse.
我来唱
I'll take the verse.
*Elle me dit Fais pas comme les autres garçons*
*Va taper dans un ballon Tu deviendras populaire*
*Elle me dit Qu'est-ce que tu fous sur internet*
*Ça va pas bien dans ta tête Regarde le temps que tu perds*
*Elle me dit*
*Elle me dit*
来啊
Come on!
*Elle me dit*
*Elle me dit t'es trop nul Sors un peu de ta bulle*
*Un jour tu comprendras Un jour tu t'en voudras*
*Elle me dit c'est ta vie Fais ce que tu veux, tant pis*
*Tu fais n'importe quoi On dirait que t'aimes ça*
*Pourquoi tu gâches ta vie? Pourquoi tu gâches ta vie?*
*Pourquoi tu gâches ta vie?*
*Danse, danse, danse*
*Elle me dit Pourquoi tu gâches ta vie*
*Pourquoi tu gâches ta vie Pourquoi tu gâches ta vie*
*Danse, danse, danse*
*Elle me dit T'as pas encore de cheveux blancs*
*Mais t'auras bientôt 30 ans Faudrait mieux que tu te réveilles*
大家跳起来
Come on, people!
*Elle me dit Un jour je ne serai plus là*
*Et c'est quand elle me dit ça Qu'elle me dit un truc que j'aime*
*Elle me dit c'est ta vie Fais ce que tu veux, tant pis*
*Un jour tu comprendras Un jour tu t'en voudras*
*Elle me dit t'es trop nul Sors un peu de ta bulle*
*Tu fais n'importe quoi...*
来吧 大家 一起来
Come on, guys, come on down!
*Pourquoi tu gâches ta vie Pourquoi tu gâches ta vie*
*Pourquoi tu gâches ta vie Danse, danse, danse*
*Elle me dit Pourquoi tu gâches ta vie*
*Pourquoi tu gâches ta vie Pourquoi tu gâches ta vie*
*Danse, danse, danse Elle me dit, danse*
裘德
Jude!
谢谢你来
Thanks for coming.
那个女的 是哈比芭吗
The woman. It was Habiba?
你还好吗
Are you OK?
我一直都好
I'm always OK.
俱乐部很快就开张了
The club will be open soon.
一切都会恢复原样 你瞧着吧
Everything will go back to normal, you'll see.
你的钱 裘德
Hey, your money. Jude!
保重
Take care.
-回见 -好
- See you soon, OK? - Yeah.
-"没有条件" -什么
- "No condition"? - What?
"没有条件"
"No condition"?
-你说什么呢 -妈妈给的一大笔钱
- What are you talking about? - A big check from Mom?
这算是大条件吧
That kind of seems like a condition.
-走吧 -我都不知道哪件事更糟
- Let's go. - I don't know what's worse.
我不知道哪件事更糟
I don't know what's worse.
我妈不想面对我
That Mom threw her money at you
所以就给你塞钱
because she doesn't want to deal with me,
还是你居然收下了
or that you took it.
现在不是说这个的时候 上车 我们走
Now is not the time. Get on the bike. Let's go.
多少钱
How much was it?
你给学校捐了多少钱
How much did you donate?
爸
Dad?
爸
Dad!
为了让我留在学校 我妈给的钱你拿了多少
How much of Mom's money did you take, for them to keep me?
行了 别说了 你不是想待在巴黎吗
Come on, all right? You wanted to stay in Paris, right?
巴黎... 不
Paris... No.
是谁找你
Who is that?
-你隐形的女友吗 -别闹
- Your invisible girlfriend? - Please.
嗯
Yeah.
好 西姆 我下来
Yeah, Sim. I'll come down.
西姆
Sim?
-西姆来了 -对
- Sim is here? - Yeah.
-他得来拿吉他 -为什么
- He has to pick up a guitar. - Why?
他是个音乐家 朱莉 音乐家需要乐器
He's a musician, Julie. Musicians need their instruments.
进来吧
Hey. Come on in.
-你好吗 -嗯 好
- You good? - Yeah, yeah.
就在这
It's just in here.
-爸爸 我们能谈谈吗 -吉他在这
- Dad, can we talk, please? - Guitar's over there.
她给了你多少钱 让我远离她
How much did she give you to keep me away from her?
听见了吗 你打算回答吗
Hello? Are you gonna answer me?
我们能谈谈吗 拜托
Can we talk? Please?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
太过分了 朱莉
This is all too much, Julie.
从你到这起 你就不快乐
You've been unhappy since the moment you got here.
你不喜欢俱乐部 不喜欢家 不喜欢学校
You don't like the club, you don't like home, you don't like school...
你似乎什么都不喜欢 你知道吗
You don't seem to like anything, so you know what?
我给你个解决办法
I'm gonna give you a solution.
也许你最好回你母亲身边去
Maybe the best thing is to go back home with your mother.
也许她可以比我更好地管住你
Maybe she can do a better job with this than I can.
因为显然我不是
'Cause clearly I am not the person
你现在需要的人 好吗
you need in your life right now, OK?
-真的吗 -对 没错
- Oh really? - Yeah, yeah.
你要放弃我了吗
So you're giving up on me?
我不是放弃 那我该怎么办呢
I'm not giving up. What am I supposed to do?
我想让你试试 就这点要求 他妈的试试 拜托了
I want you to try. That's all I'm asking. Fucking try. Please!
注意语言 你想让我试试
Watch your language. You want me to try,
但你却不想去上学
but you won't go to school?
你连去都不去
You won't even go?
我不想去上什么屁学
I don't want to go to fucking school!
你知道吗
You know what...
-我不是那块料 -我做不到
- I'm not made for school! - I can't do this.
我希望你能了解我 那你就知道了
I wish you could try to get to know me, then you could know that!
知道吗
You know what?
我受够了
I'm done with this.
我受够了
I'm done with this.
-你受够什么了 -这一切
- What are you done with? - All of this!
我问你
Let me ask you a question:
你觉得我是什么感受 要求着你母亲
How do you think it makes me feel to have to beg your mother
把你上学的钱给我
for money to get you back into school?
你觉得我是什么感受
How do you think it makes me feel?
我才不在乎你什么感受
I don't give a fuck it makes you feel.
没错 问题就在这 就在这 你不在乎
Exactly. That's the problem. And that's the problem. You don't care.
你除了自己 什么都不在乎 就是这个
You don't care about anything except you. That's it.
你就在乎这个 就你自己
That's all you ever cared about, is yourself.
-你太自私了 -不 爸爸 那是你
- You're selfish. - No, Dad, that's you.
不然你以为我他妈的从哪遗传的
剧集 | 漩涡俱乐部 | 导航列表