剧集 | 漩涡俱乐部 | 导航列表
他一无所知
He had no idea.
他们是比齐夫科还糟糕的人
People far worse than Zivko.
你是说萨米吗
You mean Sami?
他是个黑帮 G19集团
His gang, G-19.
他们像寄生虫一样蚕食着人们
They feed on people like parasites.
钱不见了
With the money gone,
我以为他们会认为是齐夫科偷走的
I thought they would think that Zivko stole it
然后就放过我们
and just leave us alone.
然后事情变得越来越糟 然后
Then it got worse... and worse, and then...
我还是什么都没说
I still... I still said nothing.
好像
It was...
好像生活在谎言中会好过一点
It seemed better to live in the lie.
我明白你的想法
I know. I know what that's like.
-但埃利奥特 他已经死了 -我知道
- But Elliot, he's gone! - I know.
别哭了
Hey, don't cry.
-对不起 -没事的
- I'm so sorry. - It's ok.
-对不起 -这不是你的错
- I'm sorry. - It's not your fault.
-听我说 -他已经死了
-Listen to me... - He's gone!
听我说
Listen to me.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没事的
It's ok.
你发送文件并备份了吗
Did you send the files and back them up?
快点 皮埃罗十分钟后就要来拿器材了
Hurry up, Pierrot's picking up the stuff in ten minutes.
我们把专辑录好了 一定很不错
We have the album. It's gonna be good.
我们需要重新录制击鼓的部分
Hey, we need to re-record the drums.
巴尔蒙特打得挺好
Balmont was fine.
行了 击鼓的地方有问题 你又不是不知道
Come on, the drums were off, and you know it.
我们需要凯特琳娜
We need Katarina.
-你把她开除了 -是的 我们可以重新雇佣她
-You fired her. - Yeah, and I re-hired Katarina.
她已经在来的路上了
She's on her way here now.
不行
No.
等一下
Hey, stop it. Stop it.
拜托了
Please.
没有凯特琳娜 我们不会发行专辑的 好吗
We're not releasing this album without Katarina, OK?
专辑已经送去母带处理了
The album's already been sent off for mastering.
那就拿回来 弗兰克
Then bring it back, Franck.
拿回来 谁来承担这笔费用
Back? Who's gonna pay for this?
-你来付吗 我不行 -要怎么样你才肯
- Can you? I can't? - Well, what will it take?
你来录制这张专辑
You, playing on the album.
这样我至少能联♥系♥到几家媒体 卖♥♥出几张专辑
Then at least I'll get some press and sell a few copies.
你知道我做不到
You know I can't do that.
好啊 那击鼓部分就免谈了
OK, so we have no problem with his drums.
赶紧的 哥几个
Let's hurry it up, guys.
好吧 可以 我录
All right, fine. I'll... I'll do it.
真的吗
Really?
给我几天时间
Just give me a few days.
你需要什么我都给你
I'll give you everything you want.
但我们现在要重录击鼓部分
But we do the drums now.
立刻
Right now.
好 不好意思 计划有变
OK. I'm sorry, there's been a change of plan.
我们把东西复原 重新连好所有东西
We're going to put it all back. Repatch and re-cable everything.
-我们要重新录制击鼓部分 -别啊
- We're redoing the drums. - Oh, no!
又不是世界末日
It's not the end of the world.
你要给皮埃罗打个电♥话♥吗 我们要取消了
Can you call Pierrot? We're canceling.
跟上节奏 哥们儿 快跟上
Get with the program, man. Get with the program.
我知道该怎么做 我突然灵机一动
I know what we can do. That gives me an idea.
你们一定会喜欢的 特别是你 准备好了吗
You're gonna love this. You especially. OK, ready?
不 不 棒极了
No, no! Oh, yeah!
来吧 兰迪
Come on, Randy!
太棒了
Yeah!
大家伙们
Guys, guys, guys...
来 坐这儿
Here. Sit.
我一走你就变成绅士了吗
I leave and you become gentlemen?
好吧
Right...
让我看看你们有没有把歌♥曲毁了
Let's see if you guys have fucked up the songs, then.
好吧 我们...不打扰你了
Well, we'll let you... get to it.
见到你太好了
It's good to see you.
我们好想你
We missed you.
谢谢
Thanks.
好
Ok.
《酒吧常客》
"Barfly."
好 从《酒吧常客》开始录
OK. We will start with "Barfly."
剧集 | 漩涡俱乐部 | 导航列表