剧集 | 漩涡俱乐部 | 导航列表
如果你想我们可以调整一下 由乐队开场
We can change something if you want. The band can start.
不 不用了 设备都准备好了
No, no. The equipment's all set up.
我来开场 上台 赶快搞定
I'll start, go ahead... and get it over with.
你会惊艳全场的
You will be amazing.
你向来如此
You always were.
也依旧如此
And still are.
那时还在演奏的我和现在判若两人
I'm not the same man I was when I was performing.
我更喜欢现在的你
I like this man better.
真的
Really?
如果你怯场了 就想象所有观众
And if you get scared, imagine everyone...
-都没穿衣服 -没错
- Naked. - Yes.
还在台下乱搞
And fucking each other.
你可真是满嘴黄腔
You got a dirty mouth.
我知道
I know.
祝你好运
Good luck.
谢谢你
Thank you.
大家好 我是兰迪·科伯 漩涡俱乐部的钢琴手
Hello. I'm Randy Kerber. I'm the pianist in The Eddy.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
我要向各位介绍一位
I'm here to introduce...
我心中真正的英雄
a true hero of mine.
他已经很久没上台了 所以请大家
He hasn't done this in quite some time, so please...
手下留情
be kind.
女士们先生们 让我们欢迎 了不起的
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the great...
埃利奥特·乌多
Elliot Udo.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢大家今晚到场
Thank you all for coming tonight.
刚才
It, uh... as...
如兰迪所说 我真的很久没上台演出了
Randy said, it's been a very long time since I've been up here.
还有
And...
说实话 我真的很紧张
I won't lie, I'm more than a little bit nervous.
那么 我想要为各位演奏的是
So what I'd like to play for you is...
一段珍藏在我心中已久的旋律
a melody that's been in my heart for a very long time.
献给我女儿的歌♥
It's a song for my daughter.
因为她
Because she...
鲁多
Uh, Ludo?
鲁多 能不能请你来帮我一下
Ludo, would you mind... coming to give me a hand?
我们欢迎鲁多
Ludo, please.
我再来一次
Try that again.
很抱歉 我
Sorry. I just...
爸 你还好吗
Hey, are you OK?
我 我不知道
I don't... I don't know.
你能做到的
You can do it.
我不觉得
I don't think so.
你想让我和你一起演出吗
You want me to do it with you?
你愿意吗
Would you?
当然
Yeah.
好
Cool.
我需要那个谱子
I'll probably need that.
谢了
Thanks.
计划稍有变动
A little change of schedule.
我要和我爸一起演出
I will be joining my father.
*雪花飘*
*Snow*
*冷风吹*
*And cold winds blow*
*彻夜不停*
*All night long*
*在我心中肆虐*
*In my heart*
*因为你已离去*
*Since you've gone*
*现在又下起雪*
*And now there is snow*
*大雪虽然在我门外*
*Outside my door*
*我心中却冷若冰霜*
*I'm frozen in*
*我不在意*
*I don't mind*
*没关系*
*That's just fine*
*太阳照常闪耀*
*The sun will shine*
*街坊依旧清净*
*And streets will clear*
*但遗留下的*
*But left behind*
*乃是我心*
*Is my heart here*
*所以今年大雪*
*That's why this year's snow*
*寒风凛冽*
*And cold winds go*
*经久不息*
*A long time*
*没关系*
*It's ok*
*因为我*
*Because I'm*
*内心火热*
*So warm inside*
*风卷是厚礼*
*This storm is a gift*
*白雪层堆叠*
*The snow is piled high*
*所以我缓慢*
*So I drift*
*走开*
*Away*
*所以我说雪花飘*
*So I say snow*
*冷风吹*
*And cold winds blow*
*整日不断*
*All day long*
*在我心中肆虐**
*In my heart*
*因为你已离去*
*Cause you've gone*
你没事吧
Hey! Are you all right?
快过来
Come!
朱莉 朱莉
Julie! Julie!
这边走
This way!
快走 快走
Let's go, let's go!
快走
Go!
到那边去 他们会照顾好你的
Go back over there, they'll take care of you.
朱莉
Julie!
我们得谈谈 她没事 她和妈妈在一起
We need to talk. She's fine. She's OK. She's with her mom.
我要确保大家都安全
I need to make sure everybody's OK.
你觉得我们在这里安全吗
Don't you see we're not safe here?
看看刚才出的事
Look what just happened!
对你来说还不够吗
That's not enough for you?
-我们现在就要一个解决方法 -好
- We need a solution, now. - Ok.
他想要什么 想杀了我们吗
What does he want? Does he want to destroy us?
是俱乐部 艾米拉 他要俱乐部
It's the club, Amira. He wants the club.
那就给他
So give it to him.
-艾米拉 -怎么
- Amira... - What?
就给他吗
Give it to him?
我已经想不起法里德生前的样子了
You know I can no longer picture Farid the way he was?
现在我只看到他的遗体
I see him dead.
我看着他满脸是血
I see his face bloody.
我看见他脖子上的伤
I see his wound here.
就因为这个疯子
Because of this madman.
我想给他点颜色瞧瞧
I want to hurt him.
我们可以让他不好受
We can hurt him.
我只需要想出个办法
I just need to figure out how.
我相信你 埃利奥特
I trust you, Elliot.
-你没事吧 -我没事
- You ok? - I'm fine.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
你今晚过得真是惊心动魄
Well, you've had an exciting evening.
是个瓶装汽油弹 做起来很简单
It was a Molotov cocktail. Easy to make.
他们把汽油弹丢进你办公室
They threw it into your office,
但他们知道你不会在里面
but they knew you wouldn't be there.
他们没想杀你
They didn't intend to kill you.
我女儿本可能会在里面
My daughter could have been in there.
你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say?
对 是可能 那样就是你负责
Yes, she could, and you'd have been responsible.
-我要毁了他 -谁
- I want to destroy him. - Who?
你心里清楚 他是G19集团什么的老大
You know who. He's the head of the G-19 or whatever.
-他很喜欢爵士 -萨米·本·米拉德
- And he really likes jazz. - Sami Ben Miled.
我想抓他坐牢很久了
I've wanted him in jail for a long time.
好啊 那就让我帮你
All right, so let me help you.
不行 你让我没法信任你
No. You've given me no reason to trust you.
得了吧 你一有机会就把我扔进了监狱
Come on! You put me in jail, first chance you could.
我需要你现在相信我
I need you to trust me now.
好吧 这是我们最后一次在这里见面
OK, so this is the last time we'll meet here.
还有一个条件
And one condition,
因为这是我的行动
because this is my operation,
剧集 | 漩涡俱乐部 | 导航列表