剧集 | 漩涡俱乐部 | 导航列表
继续 哭 你哭啊 哭给我看啊
Go on, cry! Cry! Let me see.
看来这次不哭了
Not this time, I see.
够了 真是够了
Enough, that's enough.
我受够了
I've had enough, fuck.
我受够这个垃圾堆 受够你
I'm sick of this shithole, of you...
受够巴黎
of Paris...
受够一切了
of everything.
你应该轻轻擦 地毯一般不能刷
You're supposed to dab, not scrub with carpet, usually.
你不是应该在学校吗
Shouldn't you be in school?
这边一股瓦斯味
It smells like gas in here.
我要搬走了
I'm moving.
跟艾米拉住
To Amira's.
因为马娅要离开巴黎了
Because Maja's leaving Paris.
你知道这事吗
Did you know about that?
她找了份工作 跟一个叫丹尼尔的人
She got a job. Some guy named Daniel.
佩林
Perrin.
-他想让她当... -伴唱
- He wants her to sing... - Backup.
我想着你可能会想知道
I thought you might want to know that information.
你要是在意的话 应该打电♥话♥给她
You should call her, if you care.
我知道你在意
And I know you care.
你会回来和我住吗
Will you come home to me?
其实现在的重点不是咱俩
It's not really about us right now.
她四点从奥利机场起飞
She's leaving from Orly Airport at 4 o'clock.
今天吗
Today?
应该还有时间让你赶上她
Probably enough time for you to catch her.
能再见到你真好
It's good to see you again.
好的 我去了
Yeah, OK.
-给您 -谢谢
- There you go. - Thank you.
夫人 贵宾候机室在您右手边 在安检后面
Ma'am, the VIP lounge is on your right, after security.
-祝您旅途愉快 -谢谢
- Have a great flight. - Thank you.
-打扰一下 先生 -你好
- Excuse me, sir. - Hello.
我可以给你二十块 拜托看一下我的车
I'll give you 20 euros to watch my scooter.
不行 先生 我在上班
I can't, sir. I'm working.
-拜托了 -三十行吗
- Please? - Thirty euros?
-就二十 -好吧
- Twenty. - Ok.
各位来宾请注意
Your attention, please.
由纽约肯尼迪机场抵达的法航009航♥班♥
Air France flight 009 from New York JFK
原定停靠2E登机口
expected in Terminal 2E
现已改至2A登机口
is now transferred to Terminal 2A.
我明白 你不相信我
I get it. I get it. You don't trust me.
但信我这句 马娅 我了解你
But trust this, Maja. I know you.
-我知道你有什么才华 这不是你 -滚蛋
- I know what your talent is worth. This is not you. - Fuck you!
这就是我
This is me.
那为了俱乐部 为了乐队留下好吗
OK, well then stay for the club, OK? Stay for the band.
我不知道还能怎么办了
I don't know what else to do.
你 你 总是你 全是关于你
You, you, you, all the time, all about you.
从不真心 从不实意 就满口你
Never honest, never real, just bullshit you.
-救救我 -什么
- Help me. - Sorry?
救救我
Help me!
救救我
Help me!
很抱歉 但没有你我过不下去
I'm sorry, but I can't do this without you.
我也很抱歉 但有你在我就过不下去
And I'm sorry, but I can't do this with you.
听我说 我每次碰你 我
Listen to me. Every time I touch you, I...
我都会想到他 就像是我
I-I-I think of him. It's like all I...
我满脑子想的都是他
All I can think about is him.
我的儿子
My son.
我什么都
I can't...
感觉不到
feel anything.
但就算我不能演奏 我还能为你写歌♥
But... when I couldn't play anymore, I could write for you.
我来到这里后
And when I came here,
我才知道我必须有你在我身边
that's why I knew I had to have you with me.
你和我 我也不知道算什么
Now you and I, I don't know what it is.
好吗 但我知道没有你我过不下去
Okay? But I know that I can't do it without you.
我是个自私的人 我知道 我也承认
Now, I'm a selfish man. I know that, I admit that.
但是你 马娅
But you, Maja,
你 你
you... you...
你是我的希望 我的未来
You're my hopes, my... my future.
你 朱莉 还有乐队
You, and Julie, and the band is...
我想尽我所能 成为你未来的一部分
I want to do whatever I can to be a part of your future.
不一定要跟上♥床♥什么有关
And it doesn't have to be about sex or whatever,
但就是
but just...
我希望我们两个能成为伴侣
I want us to be... partners.
共度那样的未来
In that future, together.
还不够好吗
Not good enough?
我看得出来你在努力了
I see you're trying.
好吧
Ok.
好吧
Ok.
好吧
Ok.
好了
All right.
如果你要走
Well, if you gotta go...
至少去一个可以让你举足轻重的地方
At least go somewhere where who you are means something.
因为对我来说
Because for me,
你就是万里挑一
you are extraordinary.
小伙子 你好
Homey! Yo!
怎么样
So?
-你妈妈跟你说了吗 -说了
- Your mom told you? - Yes.
我要把我的床借给你睡了
I got to lend you my bed.
听着 你要是敢碰我内衣
Listen, you mess with my underwear...
-我就打死你 明白吗 -嗯
- I'll kill you, understood? - Yes.
-明白吗 -明白
- Understood? - Understood.
-真明白 -真明白
- Understood? - Yes.
走吧
Let's go.
怎么这么久才回来
What took you so long?
他们锁了我的电动车
Well, they clamped my bike.
万里挑一
Extraordinary.
你认真的吗
You meant it?
我认真的
I meant it.
你要发誓后面一切会更好
Promise me it will be better.
我发誓
Promise.
我才不信你
I don't believe you.
剧集 | 漩涡俱乐部 | 导航列表