剧集 | 漩涡俱乐部 | 导航列表
乐韵漩涡
凯特琳娜
第七集
你好
Hello.
像这样
Like this.
对
Yes.
这里面太热了
It's too hot in here.
你看起来很不错
Hello! It's a good look for you.
过来
Come here.
跟我来
Come with me.
看那上面 那里有奇怪的呼啸声
Look up there. There is a strange whistle.
-有呼啸声 你明白吗 -她说的是幽灵
- It whistles, you understand? - She's talking about the ghost.
我们喜欢幽灵 但我们不喜欢专辑里有幽灵
We like the ghost, but we don't like the ghost on the album.
没错
No, exactly.
你好
Hello!
你好
Hello.
-你好吗 -很好 你呢
- You good? - Yes, and you?
我很好
Very good.
-所有人都在这 -是的 老板
- Everybody's here. - Yes, boss.
你好吗 很高兴见到你
How are you? Nice to see you.
你呢
And you?
你好吗
You good?
-他在哪 -我不知道
- Where is he? - I don't know.
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
一个你不认识的男人
A man you didn't know,
但长得很像一个你认识的人
but who looked like a man you did know,
被人看到和你在一起
and who you've been seen with,
而且死在你的俱乐部外面
is found dead outside your club,
你毫不知情
and you know nothing?
没错
No.
你和齐夫科·博多♥维♥奇是什么关系
What was your relationship to Zivko Bodovic?
他是个供应商
He was... He was a supplier, and I...
你都不记得你的谎言了
You can't even remember which lie you're telling.
我记得 我现在告诉你
I do remember and I'm telling you,
我和他的死没有关系
I had nothing to do with his death.
你没有直接杀死他
You have nothing to do with the physical act of killing him
但是你玩的游戏
but the games you're playing,
绝对是导致他死亡的原因
they are absolutely the reason why he's dead.
不然他们为什么把尸体留在你的俱乐部外
Why else would they leave the body outside your club?
让我来帮你吧
Let me help you.
不然你们两个都会死
Otherwise, you too will be found dead.
他制♥造♥假♥币♥
He was a counterfeiter.
有一些假♥币♥在俱乐部里流通 法里德帮了他
Running notes through the club. Farid was helping.
有一些钱不见了
Some of the money is missing.
-然后他们起了争执 -我不知道 我不知道
- And they had a dispute? - I don't know. I don't know.
我只知道他们双方都没吃到好果子
I just know it didn't end well for either one of them.
其他的事我一概不知
I didn't know anything else, OK?
你为什么对我撒谎
Why did you lie to me?
不管你信不信 我只是想让俱乐部继续开下去
Believe it or not, I just wanted to keep the club open.
好吧
Right.
我们从头开始
Let's go back to the beginning,
你把你知道的所有事情都告诉我
and you tell me everything you know.
你迟到了
You're late.
别逼我
Don't push it.
你们准备好了吗
You guys ready to go?
马上好了 我们需要一个
Almost ready. We need something for a bridge.
-埃利奥特在哪 -我他妈怎么会知道
- Where's Elliot, man? - How the fuck do I know, bro?
我们到底有没有鼓手
Hey, do we have a drummer or what?
他会来的 别担心 乔威 放轻松
He will come, no worries. Jowee, take it easy.
*我想知道*
*I wonder what*
*你今晚期待着什么*
*You expected tonight*
-埃里克 谢谢你能回来 -别客气
- Éric! Thanks so much for coming back. - Don't mention it.
我会努力做到最好
I'll try my best.
-我也是 -我相信
- Me too. - I'm sure of it.
谢谢
Thanks.
-埃里克 -兰迪
- Éric. - Hi. Randy.
-你还好吗 -很好 你呢
- You good? - Yeah, you?
很好 谢谢
Yeah. Thanks.
我们很久以前就应该进行这场谈话了
We should have had this conversation a long time ago.
拜托不要关掉俱乐部
Please don't close the club.
你在俱乐部附近看到过这些人吗
Did you see any of these men around your club?
没有
No.
-你确定吗 -没有见过
- You're sure? - I don't think so, no.
如果看到他们任何一个人 就给我打电♥话♥
OK. If you see any of them, you call me.
明白了吗
Understood?
明白了
Understood.
你可以走了
OK, you can go.
就这样
That's it?
暂时就这样
For now.
我就不发表长篇大论了
OK, no big speeches from me.
我们今天录四首歌♥ 明天再录四首歌♥
But we're gonna do four songs today and then four songs tomorrow.
然后大部分曲子都要做合音
And then we'll do solo overdubs for most of the tracks.
把手♥机♥关掉 是谁的手♥机♥
Quit the phone. Who let the phone?
我们在录音棚里
We're in a studio here!
我们从《酒吧常客》开始
Let's start with "Barfly."
你准备好了吗 兰迪
You ready, Randy?
-准备好了 -那我们开始吧
- Yes. - OK, let's go.
我们开始录音
And we're recording.
《酒吧常客》 第一次
"Barfly," take one.
一二 一二三
One, two, one, two three...
*我不知道你为什么和我说话*
*I don't know why you're talking to me*
*我不知道你是谁*
*I don't know who you are*
*在我眼里你只是个演员*
*You just look like an actor to me*
*你说你会弹些吉他*
*And you say that you play some guitar*
*我不想和你说话*
*I don't want to be talking to you*
*我们不会走很远*
*You won't get very far*
*你的英俊不足以让我心动*
*Your good looks aren't a factor to me*
*你该知道 我一直在酒吧独来独往*
*You should know I'm solo in this bar*
*如果我要和孬种聊天 肯定选你*
*If I wanted to talk to a loser I'd choose you*
*我不想哄你欢心*
*I'm not here to amuse you*
*我一个人就很好*
*I do just fine on my own*
*我是个独酌的酒吧常客*
*I'm a barfly I drink alone*
*如果你来这里寻求同情*
*If you're looking for sympathy here*
*我不是你要找的女孩*
*Then I'm just not your girl*
*你没发现吗 你永远不会成为*
*Don't you see that's how you'll never be*
*世界上最有趣的男人*
*The most interesting man in the world*
*我不知你为何不愿离开*
*I don't know why you won't go away*
*你一直在旁边吵闹*
*You keep buzzing around*
*当你谈论你那些破事时*
*I'll admit when you're talking your shit*
*我一点都不关心*
*I can't say that I'm minding the sound*
*如果你想产生火花*
*If you're wanting a connection*
*就等着被拒绝吧*
*Then get ready for rejection*
*我不是要参加竞选*
*I'm not running for election*
*告诉我一些我不知道的事情*
*Tell me something I don't know*
*不然我想快点离开*
*Or it's too bad I'm no good to go*
*今晚 我无欲无求*
*I'm disconnected tonight*
*拖着这巨大而寂寞的肢体*
*Out on this long lonely limb*
*我不确定今晚你期待着什么*
*I'm not sure what you expected tonight*
*但你的机会渺茫*
*Let's just say that your chances are slim*
*你不停地表达你的观点*
*Your opinions are pinned on your sleeve*
*可我不在乎你的想法*
*I don't care what you think*
*如果你想讲更多你的故事*
*If you wanna tell more of your story*
*不如先请我喝一杯*
*Then why don't you buy me a drink*
*气氛终于升温*
*Things are starting to heat up in here*
*你打破了僵局*
*Yes, you've broken the ice*
*如果继续向下发展*
*If it all keeps on trending this way*
*无可奈何我只好和善*
*Then of course I'll be forced to be nice*
*如果我想犯傻*
*If I wanted to be stupid*
*我也用不着你*
*I could do it without you*
*但你让我感觉*
*But there's something about you*
*你的执意让我感觉*
*Your sweet persistence has shown*
*没准你想带我*
剧集 | 漩涡俱乐部 | 导航列表