剧集 | 漩涡俱乐部 | 导航列表
*I try to follow you*
*但我只会迷失方向 远远落下*
*But all I do is get lost and fall further behind*
*在街道尽头*
*At the end of the street*
*四只黑脚的身影*
*A figure on four black feet*
*他没有逃跑*
*And he's not running away*
*他向你走来*
*In fact he's moving your way*
*他不觉得你很奇怪*
*He doesn't think you are strange*
*你的运气将会改变*
*And now your luck's gonna change*
*他像你一样*
*He feels like you do*
*因为他也是一只黑猫*
*'Cause he's a black cat too*
*黑猫*
*Black cat*
*黑猫在街上昂首阔步*
*Black cat struttin' down the avenue*
*为他能做的事而骄傲*
*Feelin' pretty good about what he can do*
*人们看他走来便逃跑*
*People see him coming and they run away*
*但他今天不会孤独*
*But he won't be lonely today*
法里德总是让我练习法语
Farid always used to tell me to work on my French.
因为有一天
Because one day...
我真的会用得上
I would really need it.
这一天到来了
Well, that day has come.
我
And I'm...
我还没准备好
I'm still not prepared.
所以 我要用英语说
So, in English...
你们需要知道关于法里德的一些事
Here's what you need to know about Farid.
当我们还年轻时
When we were younger men...
那并不是很久之前
Not so long ago...
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you!
我们在某个外出的夜晚一时兴起
We decided after a big night out, on a bit of a whim,
决定我们要去马拉喀什
that we were gonna go to Marrakesh.
他跟你说过吗
Did he tell you this?
然后
And, uh...
在一连串错过航♥班♥和失联后
After a series of, uh, missed flights and missed connections,
不知怎么 我们到了杜塞尔多夫
we somehow found ourselves in Dusseldorf.
你们有些人可能不知道
For those of you know don't know,
杜塞尔多夫不在摩洛哥
Dusseldorf is not in Morocco.
德国展览业河通讯业重要城市
欧洲物流中心城市
也不是个非常热闹的城市
And it is not a particularly happening city,
如果你懂我的意思
if you know what I mean.
但是
But, uh...
当然 我已经筋疲力尽
I was exhausted, of course,
而且很生气
and more than a little bit pissed off, and...
法里德看着我 一脸正经地说
Farid looked at me and with a straight face he said to me,
"老埃 不如我们从库图比亚清♥真♥寺开始参观
"E, why don't we start off with the Koutoubia Mosque,
说不定最后会到苏丹宫殿
and then maybe finish up at the Sultan's Palace?
怎么样"
Sound good?"
我说 "我该怎么告诉艾米拉
I said, "How am I going to tell Amira
她的老公彻底疯了"
that her husband has completely lost his mind?"
但我们动身了
But off we went.
我们去了那些非常可怕的商场
And we found ourselves visiting these horrible, horrible malls,
假装我们是在香料市场
and pretending that we were in spice markets.
吃着难吃的德国香肠
Eating this terrible German sausage, and, uh...
他说 "老埃 这是当地美味呢"
He said, "Oh, E, this is a local delicacy."
我们在那个寒冷的德国城市待了两天
We spent two days in that cold, cold German city
而没有一次 一次也没有
and not once, not one time,
他承认我们彻底迷路了
did he admit that we were completely lost.
亚当
Adam...
我想让你知道
I want you to know,
你♥爸♥爸有点石成金的能力
your daddy had a way of making everything magic.
他从来不见外
He never met a stranger.
就算有事没按他的计划来
And even when things didn't go his way, he...
他也能想方设法
He could somehow just...
扭转局面 化险为夷
Turn it around and make it OK.
几年前 我失去了儿子
I lost my son a few years ago.
我也跟着迷失了
And I was lost.
现在也是
Still am lost.
兄弟
Brother...
我很爱你
I love you dearly.
我会非常想你的
I'm going to miss you so much.
谢谢你们能来
Thank you all for coming.
谢谢
Thank you.
说得很好
Good speech.
谢谢
Thanks.
你还记得弗雷德刚死的时候
You know something pretty cool
你对我说过一句很酷的话吗
you used to say to me, right after Fred died?
什么
What's that?
"快乐会在清晨来临"
"Joy comes in the morning."
你还记得那话
You remember that?
出什么事了吗
Is something going on?
你还好吗
Are you OK?
刚才你离开了
You left, earlier.
就是生意上的事 没什么
Just a business matter, that's all.
生意
Business.
他们走了吗
They left?
那个歌♥手让大家离开 给你点空间
The singer asked everyone to leave to give you some space.
但你留下了
But you stayed?
我留下照顾孩子
I stayed for the kids.
伊内斯在哪里
Where's Inès?
在花♥园♥里玩得开心着呢
Playing in the garden, having fun.
亚当呢
And Adam?
不知道 他在房♥间里 房♥门紧闭
I don't know, he's in his room with the door closed, so...
打游戏 看黄♥片♥ 我也不知道
video games, porn, I have no idea.
有意思 我不是让你走吗
Funny. Didn't I ask you to leave?
你怎么还在这里
Why are you still here?
你为什么这么对我说话
Why do you talk to me like that?
我对你做了什么
What did I do to you?
你离开去过自己的生活 我留下了
You went off to live your life. I stayed.
你留下是因为无处可去 你很没用
You stayed because you had nowhere to go. You were a bum.
我照顾了我们爸妈
I took care of our parents.
现在他们过世了
And now they're dead.
-你自那以后就无视我吗 -对
- And you've been ignoring me since? - Yeah.
我明白 但是
I get it, but...
你现在需要我
Now you need me.
你没别人了
You have no one left.
怎么 我需要个男人吗
What, I need a man?
不 不是
No, no.
但你需要有人帮你带孩子什么的
But you need someone to help you with the kids and everything.
你想想
Think about it.
你孤身一人
You're all alone.
相信我 就这一次相信我
Trust me. For once, just trust me.
我为什么要相信你
And why would I trust you?
"我为什么要相信你"
"Why would I trust you?"
-停下 -停下
- Cut it out. - Cut it out.
喂
Hello.
-晚上好 队长 -晚上好
- Evening, Captain. - Evening.
是乌多先生
Mr. Udo.
乌多先生
Mr. Udo...
-请坐 -谢谢
- Please. - Thanks.
你怎么来了
What brings you here?
-我有点事要说 -好吧
- I have something to say. - OK.
好了
Right...
那个下手的男人
So, the man who did it...
我认为下手的那个人
Who I believe did it...
我今天看到他了
I saw him today.
-你看见他了 -对
- You saw the man? - Yeah.
-对 今天 没错 -今天吗
- Yeah. Today. And, uh... Yeah. - Today?
在哪里
Where?
圣旺街17号♥
Avenue de Saint-Ouen. Seventeenth.
好的
Ok.
-我要重开报告吗 -你开吧 那个
- Should I reopen the report? - Yeah, go for it. There.
-那个 -好
- That one. - OK.
-好了 -你能再次认出他吗
- OK. - And could you identify him again?
-你能再次认出他吗 -当然可以
剧集 | 漩涡俱乐部 | 导航列表