剧集 | 漩涡俱乐部 | 导航列表
这不是你还小的时候所憧憬的生活
This is not the life you always think when you are a kid, man.
-裘德 听我说 -这不公平
- Jude, hey. Listen to me. - It's not fair.
看着我
Look at me.
你很优秀 兄弟
You are brilliant, brother.
不 是真的 你很有才
No, you are. You're brilliant.
你是所有音乐家向往成为的人
You're everything every musician strives to be.
听见了吗
You hear me?
听见了吗
You hear me?
我没钱
I don't have money.
没房♥子 一无所有
I don't have a house. I have nothing.
-一无所有 一无所有 -你有我们
- I have nothing. I have nothing. - You've got us.
你有我们
You've got us.
你有我
You got me.
在这等着
Wait here.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
对 我是埃利奥特·乌多
Yes, it's Elliot Udo.
我♥干♥
I'll do it.
好
Ok.
-监控可以装了 -不会吧
- We're on for the cameras. - No way.
干得好
Good job!
你恨我吗
You hate me?
不
No.
我无处可去了
I have nowhere to go.
我能跟你住吗
Can I stay with you?
行 进来吧
Sure. Come in.
菜单价目表
她看上去还好吗
Does she seem OK?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
好
Ok.
谢谢 马娅
Thank you, Maja.
谢谢你帮忙
Thank you for your help.
你和朱莉
You and Julie?
关系不好
Not good.
很高兴你打给了我
Glad I'm the one you called.
-真的吗 -对
- Really? - Yeah.
我想我需要
I think I needed it.
我也是 哥们
I needed it too, man.
剧集 | 漩涡俱乐部 | 导航列表