剧集 | 漩涡俱乐部 | 导航列表
Fuck!
真漂亮
How pretty.
你可以留下 但我明天就要走
You can stay, but I leave tomorrow.
我希望那时你也已经走了
I hope you'll be gone by then.
太好了 让我收拾一下 我请你吃饭 好吗
Wonderful! Let me freshen up, I'll take you out. All right?
*夜色降临*
*The night will imbue*
*满目靛蓝*
*An indigo hue*
*号♥角忧伤*
*The horn blowing blue*
停 停一下
Stop, stop. Stop.
你能搞定吗 我得跟埃利奥特谈谈
Can you handle this? I need to talk to Elliot.
没问题
Yeah.
*深陷于舞步*
*Lost in a dance*
*迷失于恍惚*
*And caught in a trance*
*身姿摇摆 水波荡漾*
*Under the sway Riding the wave*
*最甜蜜的投降*
*Sweetest surrender*
*拉你坠落*
*That's pulling you under*
*乐韵漩涡*
*The Eddy*
凯特琳娜呢 这个新鼓手是谁
Where's Katarina? Who's this new drummer?
他就来帮几天忙
He's just here for a few days.
你在干什么
And what are you doing?
凯特琳娜去哪了
Where is Katarina?
我给她打电♥话♥ 她不接 兰迪打给她 也不接
I call her, she doesn't answer. Randy call her too, no answer.
我开除了她
I fired her.
什么
What?
为什么
Why?
她说谎
She lied.
你正好在这 我想跟你谈谈朱莉
I'm glad you're here. I need to talk to you about Julie.
凯特琳娜说了什么谎
What did she lie about?
我不会责怪你
I'm not blaming you for this,
但我接到了朱莉学校的电♥话♥
but I did get a call from the school,
说朱莉昨天午餐时不见了
saying that Julie disappeared yesterday at lunch time
很晚才回到班里
and didn't come back to class until late.
你知道这是怎么回事吗
Do you know anything about that?
不 我不知道
No. I had no idea.
不知道
No idea?
她和你住在一起 马娅
She's staying with you, Maja.
拜托
Please.
如果你知道就请告诉我
If you know something, tell me.
你为什么开除凯特琳娜
Why did you fire Katarina?
如果朱莉不在学校 就说明她在街上
If Julie is not in school, then she's out on the street.
如果她在街上 就意味着她不安全 你明白吗
If she's out on the street she's not safe. Do you nderstand?
你到底有没有听我说话
Are you even listening to me?
凯特琳娜不关你的事
Katarina is not your business.
不关我的事
Not my business?
我帮你照顾你的女儿 你的乐队
I'm looking after your daughter, your band.
不要用那种语气跟我说话 好吗
Don't talk to me like that, OK?
拜托别他妈再烦我了
Please get off my fucking back!
他妈的
Damn it!
我找了个新工作
I've taken a new job.
我要退出乐队
I'm leaving the band.
行 行 走吧
Yeah. Yeah, right.
鼓手 主唱 双双退出 真够精彩
Drummer, singer, both out. Bravo!
你知道吗 你可真会挑时候 知道吗
Hey, you know, you truly pick the best moments, you know that?
你为什么要这样气我
What are you punishing me for?
我没有气你 我要离开你
I'm not punishing you. I'm leaving you.
你永远 永远都是一副趾高气昂的样子
You are always, always so fucking superior.
即便是你迟到
Even when you're the one who's late.
是你不够专业
You're the one who's unprofessional.
-你才是那个胡闹的人 -但你不在乎
- You're the one who fucks around. - But you don't care.
你一点也不在乎
You don't care!
拜托 来 过来
Hey, hey, come here, come here.
你不愿意跟我上♥床♥ 也不正眼看我
You won't fuck me, you won't look at me,
我却必须爱你
and I must love you?
过来 来 来
Come here. Come here. Come here.
冷静
Come here.
不要这样
Don't do this.
-我算什么 -不要走
- What am I? - Don't go.
我对你来说算什么
What am I to you?
你根本 根本不爱我
You don't...you don't love me.
你让我觉得自己就是垃圾
You make me feel like shit!
这是白葡萄酒吗 是霞多丽吗
Is that white wine? Chardonnay?
那一杯呢 旁边那个
How about another one? The next one?
不要害怕
No need to be scared.
好害怕 怕死了
I'm scared, I'm scared...
你的问题 我的问题
Your problems, my problems.
-你想让我走开吗还是 -请走吧
- You just want me to get lost or...? - Yes.
你好 几点了
Hey. What time is it?
我要告诉你件事
I have to tell you something.
好
Ok.
起来
Come on.
来
Come on.
好吧
Ok.
你妈妈太棒了
Your mom is fantastic.
上学时我的朋友也都喜欢她
My school friends loved her too.
她给他们伏特加
She gave them vodka...
毒品
Drugs...
她还睡了我男朋友
She fucked my boyfriend.
那太操蛋了
That's fucked up.
听着
Listen.
我找了份新工作
I have a new job.
我要退出乐队了
I'm leaving the band.
我要离开巴黎
Leaving Paris.
你可以和艾米拉住一起
You can stay with Amira.
她很欢迎你过去
She's happy to have you.
我要做些让自己有价值的事
I have to do something where I mean something.
你是个好姑娘 朱莉
You're a wonderful girl, Julie.
你会成长为一个优秀的女人
You will be a wonderful woman.
我真的很喜欢住在这里
I've really liked staying here.
我也很喜欢你住在这里
I liked to have you stay.
我要去洗澡了
I have to take shower.
《票价》詹姆斯·鲍德温
你在干什么
Hey. Hey, what are you doing?
-他说你会理解的 -不是 他说给我三天
- He said you'll understand. - No, no. He said three days.
你跟他说警♥察♥不会监视俱乐部
You told him police not watch the club.
但我看到了摄像头 你这个骗子
But I see cameras. You fucking liar!
-你在逃避我吗 -不
- Are you running from me? - No.
-逃避男人 -不
- From a guy? - No.
-你怀孕了吗 -别说了
- Are you pregnant? - Cut it out.
-你总是在逃避 -不是那样
- You always run away... - That's not true.
每一次都是
Every fucking time.
我总有借口来找你
I always have an excuse to come,
你也总有理由逃开
and you, to run.
请问你能不能说说为什么要来这
Will you kindly explain why you're here this time?
因为一个男人
Because of a guy.
那你为什么要走呢
Why are you leaving?
是你总让我快点离开的
You're the one who always told me to leave.
我想去赚点钱 改变我的生活 赢得些尊重
I want to make a bit of money, change my life, earn some respect.
因为这里就是个垃圾堆 不是吗
Because this is a shithole, right?
一团糟
It's a mess.
我没法告诉你被尊重是什么感受
I couldn't tell you much about being respected.
-谁来照看你的房♥子 -爱彼迎
- Who will look after your place? - Airbnb.
妈妈 我建议你也回家吧
And Mom, I suggest you go home too.
好好照顾你自己
Look after yourself, please.
我也照顾好我自己 我们消停一会吧
I'll look after myself and we'll find some peace.
你还是这样
As always...
-这么有"同情心" -那是你活该
- Sympathetic as always. - You fucking deserve it.
-我们应该放下怨恨 -我没有心怀怨恨
- Let go of this grudge! - I have no grudge.
-你并不像我 如果你担心这个 -幸好我不像你
- You're not like me, if that's your fear. - Fortunately!
-不 你太冷漠了 -谢天谢地我不像你
- No, you're cold! - Thank God I'm not like you!
像以往一样收拾行李 丢下我一个人
Pack your bags and leave me all alone, as usual!
你再要挟我也没用了
Your blackmail no longer works on me.
剧集 | 漩涡俱乐部 | 导航列表