剧集 | 漩涡俱乐部 | 导航列表
I'll wear them more often.
你跟他说过马娅的事情了吗
Did you talk to him about Maja?
那不关我们的事
That's none of our business.
你跟他谈过俱乐部的事情了吗 这关我们的事
Did you talk to him about the club? That's our business.
对不起
Oh, sorry.
-凯特琳娜 没关系 -不要
- Katarina, it's fine! - No!
-进来吧 -不要
- Come in! - No!
现在他们知道我们在上♥床♥了
Now they know we're sleeping together!
不是这样的 太尴尬了
That's not it. It's embarrassing.
你跟我说这里没人的
You told me no one was here.
她在外面
She's out there.
-这不好笑 -凯特琳娜 过来
- It's not funny. - Katarina, come!
别这样
Stop it!
-我不回来了 -好
- I'm not coming back. - OK.
-我说真的 -再见
- I mean it. - Farewell.
再见
Farewell.
记得吃东西
Eat.
马娅
Maja!
马娅
Maja!
我抛锚了
I broke down.
朱莉
Julie.
朱莉 过来
Julie, come here.
你...
Hey, you, uh...
你记得朱莉吧 对吗
You remember Julie, right?
她需要喝杯水 洗个澡
She needs a glass of water and a shower.
你好
Hi.
拜托了
Please?
-我只有这些了 -谢谢
- It's all I've got. - Thank you.
你的航♥班♥怎么样
How was your flight?
天啊 太糟糕了
Oh, God, it was terrible.
我旁边的那个人一直在放屁
The guy beside me kept farting.
他每次一放屁
Every time he farted
就会看着我 因为他很不好意思
he looked at me because he felt bad about it.
所以我没法讨厌他
So I couldn't hate him.
他总是用那种表情看着我
He kept looking at me with this look on his face.
就像这样
Like... Like this. Like, he was like...
然后我就说...
And I was just, like...
"不好意思"
"Um, I'm sorry..."
够了
OK, that's enough.
谢谢爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
你们有什么故事
What's the story here?
没有故事
No story.
没有故事
No story?
好了 我该去洗澡了
OK. Time for my shower.
蓝色的浴巾是干净的
The blue towel is clean.
-谢谢你 -不客气
- Thank you. - Welcome.
你的脸怎么了
What happened to your face?
你不喜欢吗
You don't like it?
你跑到我的公♥寓♥来
You come to my apartment
却好像是我让你感到不舒服了
and you act like I'm making you uncomfortable?
谢谢你接待我们 马娅
Thank you, Maja, for taking us in.
我接待了她 不是你
I took her in, not you.
我在创作一首新曲子 想听听吗
I've been working on a little something. Want to hear it?
-你的钢琴去哪了 -是你的钢琴
- What happened to your piano? - It was your piano.
-我知道 -所以我卖♥♥了
- Yeah, I know it was. - So I sold it.
今早我不得不给我妈妈打电♥话♥
I had to call my mother this morning, for...
问她要房♥租 她给我了
money for my rent, and she gave it to me,
但她说 她总是说 "马娅
but she says... she always says, "Maja,
你在纽约挣了很多钱
you made great money in New York,
你为什么要这样对自己"
why do you do this to yourself?"
你知道吗
And you know what?
我头一次无法回答这个问题
For the first time I couldn't answer the question.
请她来俱乐部 让她听你唱歌♥
Invite her to the club. Let her hear you sing.
你觉得以我现在这样 我想邀请她来吗
You think I want her here when I'm like this?
不要动这个键盘 好吗
And don't play on that keyboard, OK?
*我们都学会了隐藏*
*We've all learned to hide*
*内心却在燃烧*
*It's burning inside*
*克制欲望 却愈发强烈*
*Yearning denied Just gets stronger*
*我们有勇气*
*Here's where we dare*
*赤诚相待*
*To strip it all bare*
*直面真♥相♥ 你像个侦探*
*Sit with your truth Soon you're a sleuth*
*乐韵漩涡*
*The Eddy...*
-侦探 什么是侦探 -糟糕的歌♥词 就是这样
- Sleuth? What is a sleuth? - A shitty lyric, that's what it is.
*我们都学会了隐藏*
*We've all learned to hide*
*我们都...*
*We've all...*
再来一次
Once again.
*我们都学会了隐藏*
*We've all learned to hide*
*内心却在燃烧*
*What's burning inside*
*克制欲望*
*A yearning denied*
*却愈发强烈*
*Just gets stronger*
*我们有勇气*
*Here's where we dare*
*赤诚相待*
*To strip it all bare*
*直面真♥相♥*
*Sit with your truth*
*在暗角一隅*
*Dark corner booth*
*缓慢滑入*
*Keep slipping slow*
*暗流涌动*
*In the strong undertow*
*乐韵漩涡*
*The Eddy*
-我真希望你昨晚也这么唱 -去你的
- I wish you'd sung like that last night. - Fuck you.
你不给我一根吗 真没礼貌
You're not gonna offer me one? That's pretty rude.
我不该带你去那里
That was the wrong place to bring you.
你这么认为吗
You think so?
最近怎么样
How you doing?
你看起来不错 很健康
You look good. Healthy.
不然你想看到什么 注射毒品痕记吗
What were you expecting? Track marks?
不 但你妈说你最近过得不太好 所以
No. But your mother did say you've been struggling a bit, so…
你没必要听我妈妈的
OK, well, you don't have to listen to my mom.
关于你的事 我的确听你妈妈的
I do listen to your mother where you're concerned.
安静点 孩子们 安静点
Cool it, kids! Cool it!
慢慢来 亚当
Take it easy, Adam! Hey!
你是在练习 不是在制♥造♥噪音
You're practicing, not making noise.
停下
Stop!
等等 我会敲更大声
Wait. I'll do it even louder.
-妈 他勒着我了 -我来教你怎么打非洲鼓
- Mom, he's strangling me! - I'll teach you to play djembe.
亚当
Adam!
亚当
Adam!
看看他在做什么
Look what he's doing!
我的头
My head...
小心点 法里德
Be careful, Farid!
停下来 跟你们说件事
Settle down. Let me explain something.
不 非常重要 你俩坐下来
No, it's important. Sit down, both of you.
坐下
Sit down.
给你 这是你的
Here, this is yours.
不 不 停下 孩子们
No, no, cool it, kids.
-听我说 -这是你的
- Listen to me. - It's yours.
你们能听我说吗
Will you listen to me?
重要的是
What's important...
-那是我的 -好吧
- That's mine. - OK.
等会儿说
Later!
爸 开门
Dad, open up!
-你把我们锁起来了 -没有啊
- You locked us in? - Not at all.
你就是
Yes, you did!
-我们想尿尿怎么办 -尿窗外面 凑合凑合
- What if we need to pee? - Pee out the window. Improvise.
你等着瞧 我会那样做的
You'll see. I'm gonna do it.
-你真的把他们锁里面了 -我让他们消停一会儿
- You really locked them in? - I'll let them out in two minutes.
不 别动 你不知道怎么烧饭
Hey! No! Don't touch! You don't know how to cook.
放下 去洗碗 更安全
Let go. Wash the dishes, it's safer.
不 你烧饭 你洗碗
No, you cook, you wash the dishes.
你去银行了吗
Did you go to the bank?
-去了 -然后呢
- Yeah. - And?
他们说俱乐部的风险太大了
They say the club is too risky...
而且不够法式
剧集 | 漩涡俱乐部 | 导航列表