剧集 | 漩涡俱乐部 | 导航列表
For hours.
看下美发教程
Looking at hair tutorials.
这是你♥爸♥给你的
It's from your father.
我爸给的
From my dad?
这是什么
What is it?
我要去睡觉了
I'm going to bed.
你有大♥麻♥吗
Do you have any weed?
你爱他吗
Are you in love with him?
这是个棘手的问题
Big question.
还有个棘手的问题
Another big question:
你爱我爸吗
Are you in love with my father,
还有
and
你最喜欢的披萨配料是什么
what... is your favorite pizza topping?
蘑菇
Mushrooms.
还有
And...
不爱
No.
有意思
Interesting.
你觉得他爱你吗
Do you think he's in love with you?
思考这个问题似乎有些奇怪
It's kinda weird to think about,
因为我感觉他谁都不爱
'cause I feel like he doesn't love anybody.
你为什么来巴黎呢
So why did you come to Paris?
另一个棘手的问题
Another big question.
我别无选择
I had no choice.
你去过上东城吗
And have you been to the Upper East Side?
纽约曼哈顿的黄金地段 拥有美国最昂贵的住♥宅♥
因为那是美国的白人盎格鲁撒克逊新教♥徒♥镇
Because it's WASP town, USA.
WASP指盎格鲁撒克逊新教♥徒♥裔
富裕 有广泛政♥治♥经济人脉的上流社会美国人
再加上
Plus...
我爸
My dad...
需要我
needs me.
所以
So...
你是为他留下来的吗
You stay here for him?
算是吧
Maybe.
我给你几点建议
I will give you some advice.
告诉别人你的感受
Tell people what you feel.
我觉得
I feel...
蘑菇是很差劲的披萨配料
like mushrooms are a terrible pizza topping.
如果嗑嗨了就不觉得了
Not if you're high!
靠 我手♥机♥没关机
Damn it! I didn't turn this fucking phone off.
几点了
What time is it?
把你吵醒了 对不起
I woke you. I'm sorry.
怎么还打视频电♥话♥
FaceTime, why?
我只是想看着你的脸重复我的提议
I just wanted to see your face while I repeat my offer.
那也太变♥态♥了
That's... That's creepy.
不 不 不变♥态♥ 别担心
No, no. Not creepy. No worries.
所以呢
So?
为什么选我
Why me?
你知道同一种歌♥唱30年是什么感觉吗
You know what it's like to sing the same songs for 30 years?
绝对很无聊
A total bore.
但让我心驰神往的是与我合作的音乐家
But what fascinates me are the musicians I work with.
比如我的吉他手
My guitarist, for example,
我在约翰内斯堡的一家夜店发现了他
I discovered in a club in Johannesburg.
我在里约遇到了我的鼓手
My drummer, I met in Rio.
当我发现令人激动的事情时就会去追随
When I find something exciting, I pursue it.
我不会和你上♥床♥的
I don't want to sleep with you.
你这么讨厌我我几乎受宠若惊
You know, I'm almost flattered you find me so repulsive.
总之 你脸上有西红柿
Anyway, you have tomato on your face.
是啊 我昨晚吃了披萨
Yes, I had pizza last night.
再见
Bye-bye.
基塔队长
警♥察♥吗
Police?
-俱乐部重新开业了 找到我的钱了吗 -还没有
- Club reopened. You find my money? - Not yet. Just...
我们经营得越来越好了
We're doing better.
给我点时间 我会把15万还给你的
Give me time and I'll repay you your 150,000.
我有个老板 他一点都不在乎我
I have a boss. He don't give a shit about me.
我也一点都不在乎你
I don't give a shit about you.
你的老板杀了法里德吗
Did your boss kill Farid?
是不是你老板杀了法里德
Hey. Did your boss kill Farid?
我给你三天时间 别耍花招 好吗
You have three days. No joke. OK?
最后一次机会
Last chance.
好吧
Yeah.
-好吗 -好的
- Ok? - Yeah.
只是看看我的新鼓槌到了没
Hey, just looking to see if my new sticks came.
你 你认识车上的人吗
Do you... You know the guy in the car?
车上的哪个
Which guy in the car?
见鬼
Shit.
见鬼
Shit.
-不是你想的那样 埃利奥特 -不是吗
- It's not what you think, Elliot. - Oh, no?
你把他介绍给法里德了吗
Did you introduce him to Farid?
-是你吗 凯特琳娜 -我只是想帮忙
- Was it you, Katarina? - I was just trying to help.
-帮忙 他都死了 -齐夫科都出名了
- To help? He's dead. - Zivko had a reputation.
是法里德 他让我帮他
It's Farid. He asked me to help him
找个能在俱乐部里的毒贩
find dealers to work in the club.
我以为最好...
I thought it's better...
毒贩 你在说什么
Dealers? What are you talking about?
你完全不知道 对吗
You have no idea, do you?
是 我不知道
No, I don't.
没错 那是因为你从没来过这
Yeah, because you're never here.
你本应是他的搭档 他在坠入深渊
You were supposed to be his partner. He was drowning.
不 别推到我身上
No, don't put this on me.
-不要怪到我头上 -你以为我没让他找你吗
- Don't put this on me. - You think I didn't ask?
我说"去埃利奥特" 他说你帮不了他
I said, "Go to Elliot," and he said you can't help.
他说你不会帮他
He said you won't help.
他被吓坏了
He was fucking frightened.
你却毫无察觉
You couldn't even see this.
-你被开了 -去你的 我不干了
- You're fired. - Then fuck you! I resign.
我只是让你考虑一下
I'm just asking you to think about it.
不 你在让我妥协
No, you're telling me to agree.
你给了他我的护照号♥码
You gave him my passport number?
-能赚不少钱 -我不做伴唱歌♥手
- It's good money. - I'm not a backup singer.
是吗 不像惠特尼·休斯顿 谢里尔·克罗
Oh, yeah? Unlike Whitney Houston, Sheryl Crow...
-约翰·传奇 雪儿 -我不在乎
- John Legend, Cher? - I don't care.
均为伴唱歌♥手出身的乐坛名人
或许当时他们没得选
Maybe they had no choice.
但我有选择
I have choice.
弗兰克·利维有意给我们录音
Franck Lévy wants to record us.
你知道谁要支付录音的一半费用吗
And you know who's paying half the fees?
埃利奥特·乌多 你赚不到钱的
Elliot Udo. You'll never get paid.
那我不知道
I didn't know.
实话实话 你年纪也不小了
And, to be perfectly honest, you're not getting any younger.
谢谢你了
Thank you.
好了 听着
OK, listen.
你是要做一个无人知晓的乐队主唱
You're either the lead singer of a band no one cares about...
还是做一名伴唱歌♥手
or the backup singer
给众星捧月的法国艺术家唱和声
for one of the most-loved French artists of his time.
这有什么可纠结的
What's the dilemma?
你们两个聊了很久
You were having quite a conversation.
他是音乐制♥作♥人 弗兰克·利维
He's a music producer. Franck Lévy.
我们每天都得这样做吗
Are we gonna do this every day?
抱歉浪费了你的时间
Sorry for wasting your time.
我告诉过你了 这件事的幕后主使
I told you it's gonna be somebody
肯定是个我不认识的人 好吗
I don't know who's behind all this, OK?
没错 所以我们要尽可能地排除
Exactly. That's why we need to eliminate who we can.
好吧 你想排除嫌疑 我们来排除
OK. You want to eliminate, let's eliminate.
我认识他 他 还有他和他
I know him, know him, know him, know him,
不认识他 不认识她
don't know him, don't know her.
这个 他和我一起工作
Him, he works with me as a matter of fact.
可以了吗
How's that?
你从什么时候开始招募的新员工
When did you start employing new people?
从越来越忙开始
Since we got busy.
下次你也许要告诉我们一声
Well, maybe next time you tell us.
我不明白 我只是雇个人
I don't see how me hiring somebody,
剧集 | 漩涡俱乐部 | 导航列表