剧集 | 漩涡俱乐部 | 导航列表
Sim? Sim?
你到这来 动手动脚 我可不怕你 懂吗
You come here, act all tough. I'm not afraid of you, OK?
没事
It's nothing.
真的 没事
Seriously, it's nothing.
别担心
Don't worry.
-你好吗 -很好
- How's it going? - Good.
都好吗
All good?
-她在哪 -我有钱
- Who's she? - I have money.
我们刚找到她 她嗑嗨了 想要大♥麻♥
We just found her. She's high, she wants weed.
给
Here.
我才不要这破玩意 我要白粉
I don't fucking want this. I want coke.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
白粉
Coke.
-像雪一样的 -不要就滚犊子
- Snow. - Either take it or fuck off.
-你要吗 要不要 -你们没有白粉吗
- You taking it? Want it or not? - You don't have coke here?
你在跟我说话 不要就滚
You talking to me? Take it or fuck off.
能把钱还给我吗 拜托
Can I have my money back then, please?
你在跟我说话吗 不要就滚
You talking to me? Take it or fuck off.
-把钱还我 -你在说什么
- Give me my money! - What are you saying?
如果你不给我白粉
If you're not going to give me coke,
就把钱还我
give me my fucking money back, please.
-我们去找德兹 -走吧
- Let's go find Dez. - Go on.
她疯了
She's crazy.
坐下
Sit down.
-把钱还我 拜托 -我说了坐下
- Give me my fucking money back, please. - Sit down, I said.
坐
Sit.
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
见鬼
Fuck!
没找到吗 你没看到她吗
She's not anywhere? You didn't see her?
我找遍了所有地方 一无所获
I've asked all over the place. Nothing.
-有消息吗 -没有 没人在这
- Hey. Anything? - No. No one's here.
-你在学校吗 -我下面去哪里找
- You're at the school? - Where do I try next?
回俱乐部吧 我再联络你
Go back to the club. I'll call you there.
见鬼
Fuck!
我把她弄丢了 我弄丢朱莉了
I've lost her. I've lost Julie.
什么意思 她经常不见踪影
What do you mean? She goes missing all the time.
但她不会不带手♥机♥ 她什么也没带
But she doesn't have her phone. She doesn't have anything.
好吧 从头说起
OK. Start from the beginning.
我发誓 要是她出事了
I swear, if something's happened to her
我真不知道该如何是好
I don't know what I'm gonna do.
埃利奥特 告诉我发生了什么
Elliot, just tell me what happened.
怎么了 你不给我白粉了吗
What's happening? You're not getting me coke, huh?
看来是不会了
That's a no.
那我能走吗 钱我也不要了
Can you just let me go? I don't want the money. Please?
-晚上好 -晚上好
- Evening, sir. - Good evening.
-我找基塔队长 -稍等
- Captain Keita, please. - Wait a second.
安全检查 你要见基塔队长干什么
Security measures. Why do you want to see Captain Keita?
我女儿不见了 我得告诉...
My daughter is missing. I need to speak with...
-基塔队长不在 先生 -我理解
- Captain Keita is not here, sir. - I understand.
-现在凌晨三点 -她会想看这个的 这很重要
- It's 3:00 a.m. - She'll want to see this, OK? This is important.
非常重要
It's very important.
拜托 你能打给她吗
Please, will you just call her?
晚上好 达米安
Evening, Damien
-晚上好 队长 乌多先生 -晚上好
- Evening, Captain. Mr. Udo. - Good evening.
我女儿失踪了 我想
Hey. My daughter is missing, and I think...
我应该之前就给你看了 但我没有
I should have showed you this before, and I didn't.
-这些人 他们是东欧裔 -请坐
- These guys, they're Eastern European... - Take a seat.
我不确定 但是
I don't know, but...
打我的是这些人
They're the guys that beat me up,
我觉得也是他们杀了法里德
the same guys that I believe killed Farid,
我知道 我知道他们一直在跟踪我和我女儿
and I know, I know that they've been following me and my daughter.
俱乐部好像欠他们钱
The club apparently owed them money...
-俱乐部欠他们钱 -对
- The club owed them money? - Yeah.
我猜是吧 但我不确定 我一直在看账目
I guess so, but I don't know. I've been looking through these books
但也没看出个所以然
and I can't make heads or tails of it.
你是俱乐部的合伙人但你压根不知道...
You co-manage this club but you have no idea whatsoever...
听我说
Listen to me...
这些人 他们知道我女儿在哪 好吗
These guys, they know where my daughter is, all right?
请帮帮我 我很害怕
Please help me. I'm scared.
你有照片吗
Do you have a photo?
有
Yeah.
发到这个电♥话♥上
Send it to this number.
好 发了
Ok. Ok.
-收到了 -就这样吗
- Got it. - That's it?
我们会找她
We'll look for her.
好
Ok.
你之前没提到这些
So, you didn't mention any of this
因为你害怕俱乐部会因此遭殃
because you were afraid of the consequences for the club?
对 没错
Yes, that's right.
也或者 你也涉案了
Or, another theory. You're involved.
什么 我不明白
Excuse me? I don't understand.
我能建议你别总说"我什么都不知道"吗
May I suggest a different answer than "I don't know anything"?
-但我确实不知道 -行吧
- But I don't know anything. - Right.
你在偷俱乐部的钱
You were stealing money from the club.
你向错的人借了钱 被尤斯菲先生发现了
You borrowed from the wrong people. Mr. Youssfi found out.
听我说 听我说 我不管账本 好吗
Listen to me. Listen to me. I didn't keep the books, OK?
这个贷款 或什么的是法里德的
Now this loan, or whatever it was is Farid's...
-是他... -死了 他现在死了
- He's the one that... - Dead. He's dead now.
所以你雇了他们 对吧
So you hired them. Right?
-或他们和你有别的关联 -不
- Or they were involved with you in some ways. - No.
-你在说什么啊 -我们追踪了你的手♥机♥
- What are you talking about? - We tracked your mobile.
当他遇害时 你根本不在美丽城酒吧
And when he was killed you were nowhere near Le Relais de Belleville.
事实上 你就在俱乐部附近
In fact, you were near your club.
而且显然你打过架
And you've been clearly in a fight.
那事我跟你解释过了
I told you about the fight.
而且在我再三提醒你后 你还是藏匿证据
And you hid evidence from me even though I warned you.
我骗了你 是为了保护俱乐部 不是为了自己
I lied to you, right? To protect the club, not to protect myself.
我只想试着
I just wanted to try and
搞清楚法里德有什么企图
figure out what it was that Farid was up to.
但听我说 我女儿不见了
But listen to me, my daughter is missing.
她在外面
She is out there somewhere.
我知道跟这些人有关
And I know that these guys have something to do with it.
你会帮我找她吗 拜托了
So will you please just help me find her? Please.
你得暂时待在这里
You need to stay here for a while.
我们要扣留你一段时间
We're going to keep you for a while.
留在这干什么 你要去哪
Stay here for what? Where are you going?
不好意思 不好意思
Excuse me. Excuse me.
你要怎么找到我女儿
What are you going to do to help me find my daughter?
-我会去找的 -我告诉你 跟这些人有关
- I'm doing it. - I'm telling you, these guys had something to do with it.
放开我 放开我 喂
Hey, get off of me. Get the fuck off of me, man!
你要去哪 你要去哪
Hey, where you going? Where you going?
跟你说话呢 回答我
Hey, we're talking to you, answer us!
你是谁
Who are you?
-快 我们走 -你和德兹一起的吗
- Come on, let's go. - Are you with Dez?
-朱莉 我们走 -你来这干什么
- Julie, let's go. - What are you doing here?
-你和德兹一起的吗 -对 快点
- You with Dez? - Yeah, I'm with Dez. Come on.
-我们走 -德兹呢
- Let's go. - Where's Dez?
-别挡我道 -你到底是不是和德兹一起的
- Get out of my way. - Are you with Dez or not?
你说法语吗 我告诉你 一切都在控制中
Do you speak French? I told you, it's under control.
你干嘛这么凶 你有什么问题吗
Why you acting so tough? You got a problem?
你要干什么
What are you gonna do? Huh?
-快点 朱莉 走了 -想让我砸你脸吗
- Come on, Julie, let's go! - Want me to smash your face?
-什么 -想让我砸你脸吗
- What? - Want me to smash your face?
来啊 再说一遍
Come again? Say that again.
-朱莉 -怎么了
- Julie. - What?
快走
Go.
-德兹呢 -快 离开这里
- Where's Dez? - Go on, get outta here.
-反正我们会再见的 -滚吧
- We'll see you again anyway. - Fuck off.
-我♥操♥你祖母 -你个口臭的家伙
- I'll fuck your grandma. - Your breath stinks.
我不知道他们为什么要把我锁起来
剧集 | 漩涡俱乐部 | 导航列表