剧集 | 漩涡俱乐部 | 导航列表
See you tomorrow.
乔乔
Jojo!
今晚真的谢谢你
Thank you very much for tonight.
我爱你 振作一点
I love you. Chin up.
-好 -法里德说得对 只要
- Yeah. - Farid's right. Just...
别去想他 别在意
...zone him out. Pay no attention.
-会过去的 -谢谢
- It'll pass. - Thank you.
晚上好
Good evening.
我们打烊了
We're closed.
-法里德 -他走了
- Farid? - He left.
我到这是来要钱的
I here for money.
把收据发过来 我们会付钱的
Send an invoice. We'll get you paid.
马娅
Maja!
马娅
Maja!
-我到这是来要钱的 -好的
- Hey. I here for money. - OK.
-钱在哪 -法里德不在这 明天再来吧
- Where is the money? - Farid is not here. Come back tomorrow.
我们会付给你钱
We'll get you paid.
钱在哪
Where is the money?
-你怎么回事啊 -钱在哪
- What's the matter with you? - Where is the money?
你有病吧
What's wrong with you?
埃利奥特 你还好吗
Elliot? You OK?
你在流血
You're bleeding.
埃利奥特
Elliot?
埃利奥特
Elliot!
法里德
Farid!
法里德
Farid!
我这还有孩子要睡觉呢
Hey! I've got kids trying to sleep here!
-你怎么了 -法里德在哪
- What's wrong with you? - Where's Farid?
出什么事了
What happened?
-你能 -进来吧 安静点 法里德不在
- Will you...? - Come in. Quiet. Farid's not here.
我告诉过你会疼的
I told you it would sting.
-准备好了吗 -没有
- Ready? - No.
行了吧
Come on!
可能会留下一小块疤
It could leave a small scar.
你会看起来很性感
You could look sexy.
就像一个牛仔
Like a... cowboy.
老牛仔
Old... cowboy.
很老
Old, old...
很老很老
Really, really old.
我也觉得老了
I feel old.
所以出什么事了
So how did it happen?
-怎么回事 -别担心 法里德在哪
- What was it? - Don't worry. Where is Farid?
我不知道
I don't know.
你应该知道吧
You should know.
-他告诉我乐队很棒 -他错了
- He tells me the band is almost great. - He's wrong.
接着说
Tell me more.
说什么
Tell you what?
那是个俱乐部
It's a club.
就这样
It's OK.
就这样吗
It's OK?
这是你和法里德说的吧
That's all you and Farid ever say.
要么什么都不说 要么就说就这样吧
Either you say nothing or you say it's OK.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你想逃避时就听不懂法语了
You don't understand French when it suits you!
埃利奥特
You know, Elliot...
我们把所有的家当都放在上面了
...we've put everything we have into this.
我也是
So have I.
无意冒犯 但我们损失的会比你多
No offense, but we have more to lose than you.
靠
Shit.
别那样看我 这都是你的错
Don't look at me like that. This was your fault.
-怎么了 -还怎么了
- What happened? - What happened?
等我一下
Hey, wait for me!
我在和你说话呢
I'm talking to you.
听着 昨天打烊的时候
Listen, I was closing up last night.
一群人过来说我们欠他钱
Dude comes in with an invoice saying we owe him money.
-他是你朋友吗 -他在找我吗
- I assume he's a buddy of yours? - He was looking for me?
-对 你昨天去哪了 -在和一个人谈新音响
- Yes. Where were you? - Meeting a guy about new speakers.
凌晨两点吗
At two in the morning?
他们可能是黑商 但没人会知道的
They're probably hot, but nobody'll know.
别担心
Don't worry.
兄弟 我们现在是骗子吗
Man, what are we, crooks, now?
以后我每次离开时都会挨揍吗
I gotta get beat up every time I leave the club?
不必担心那些人 听我说
Don't worry about that guy. Listen to me.
实际上 我从他那买♥♥了些便宜酒
Truth is, I bought some cheap booze from him and...
但是我没给钱
I didn't pay him back.
你欠他们多少
How much do we owe him?
五
Five.
千
Thousand.
天哪 真是的
Man, come on!
你现在对我们的财务感兴趣吗
You're interested in our finances now?
来吧 我们就来讲点好玩的 补贴 工资
Come on, this'll be fun. We'll talk grants, payroll,
税务 许可
taxes, permits...
你要知道经营一个俱乐部要做一堆
You realize that running a club takes a lot more than...
直接告诉我 我们遇上麻烦了吗
Hey! Just tell me, man. Are we in trouble?
没有 别担心
No, don't worry.
弗兰克·利维给我打电♥话♥了
Franck Lévy called me.
他打给你 而没打给我
He's calling you, not me?
他们还没打算和我们签约
Yeah. They won't sign us just yet.
但是过段时间 他们会的 会的
But you'll see, with time, it'll happen. It will.
*过段时间 过段时间 过段时间*
*With time, with time, with time*
当然需要时间 兄弟
Of course it takes time, my brother.
-是新曲子吗 -可能吧
- Something new? - Might be.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think of it?
用大调
Go major.
试试快一点 快一点
Try it faster. Faster.
很好听
It's nice.
请进
Please, come in.
我们以前见过吗
Haven't we met before?
-见过吗 -我觉得见过
- Have we? - I think we have.
-我不太确定 -我们见过
- I'm not sure. - We have.
我不记得了
I don't remember.
是一个夏天的晚上 在河边
It was a summer evening, along the river.
你们俩真恶心
You two make me sick.
我带了午餐
I brought lunch.
午餐
Lunch?
该死 我得走了
Shit. I gotta go.
-这是怎么回事 -我不知道
- What was that about? - I don't know.
当然了
Naturally.
在写好听的曲子吗
Something good?
-快过来 -我很臭
- Come here. - I stink!
见到你真好
It's nice to see you.
是吗
Is it?
你带了单簧管吗 还是托运了
Did you carry your clarinet on, or did you check it?
你的脸怎么了
What happened to your face?
请告诉我你没有托运
Please tell me you didn't check it.
不用担心
Don't worry about it.
-不知道 可能我没带 -朱莉 朱莉
- I don't know. Maybe I didn't bring it. - Julie, Julie...
那可是好乐器
That's a good instrument.
-你不能托运 -爸 我刚下飞机 你好
- You don't check that instrument. - Dad, I just landed. Hi.
你好
Hello.
拥抱一下吧
How about a hug?
来吧 来吧
Come on, come on.
好了 我们走吧
All right. Let's get out of here.
好
Ok.
别说你又要用那辆蠢摩托载我回家
Please tell me you didn't bring that dumb bike to take me home again.
操♥你♥大♥爷♥ 混♥蛋♥
Hey, fuck you, asshole!
操♥你♥大♥爷♥
Fuck you!
我喜欢你穿长筒袜
I like it when you wear stockings.
而且很方便
And it's convenient.
你总说性感的事情
You always say the sexiest things.
我以后会多穿长筒袜
剧集 | 漩涡俱乐部 | 导航列表