剧集 | 漩涡俱乐部 | 导航列表
唱得很好
That was good!
我叫了出租送朱莉回家了
I sent Julie home in a taxi.
你知道你把她丢给我们了吗
You know you left her with us?
今晚你真的可以见鬼去了
Fuck you very much for tonight.
-我去倒垃圾 -去吧
- I'll take out the trash. - Go ahead.
该死
Fuck.
该死
Fuck...
你喝多了
You're loaded.
看到这个醒了吧
That wakes you up, huh?
拿去 走下去左拐 有个出租车停靠点
Here. Down there to your left, there's a taxi stand.
你要是想拿这钱干别的
If you wanna use this for something else,
也别在我的俱乐部附近 懂吗
don't do it near my club. OK?
走吧 离开这里
Go on, get outta here.
快走
Beat it!
爸
Dad.
爸 你手♥机♥在响
Dad, your phone's ringing.
"你怎么回家的 我把你忘了吗"
"How did you get home? Did I forget you?"
你最好问问这些
These would all be great fucking questions to ask.
喂
Yeah?
等下 什么
Wait. What?
该死
Shit.
我在美丽城酒吧待到
The Relais de Belleville until...
我忘了 大概凌晨三点
I don't know. Three in the morning.
-没在漩涡俱乐部吗 -没有
- Not the Eddy? - No.
-你怎么没在自己的俱乐部 -什么
- Why weren't you in your own club? - What?
你为什么没在自己的俱乐部
Why weren't you in your own club?
-法里德和我吵了一架 -吵架还是动手
- Farid and I had an argument. - An argument or a fight?
吵架 我的脸是别人打的
An argument. That was someone else.
那你能跟我描述一下那个别人吗
And can you describe that someone else to me?
-可以啊 -他长什么样
- Yes, of course. - What did he look like?
个子不高 是个白人
He was short, Caucasian.
-说真的我记不清了 -怎么回事
- Honestly, I don't know. - What happened?
-什么 -跟那个人是怎么回事
- What? - What happened with him?
我也不清楚 我就知道这么多
I don't know. That's all I know.
-好 谢谢 -可以了吗
- OK, thank you. - OK? OK?
谢谢
Thank you.
这边是金枪鱼三明治
Here you have tuna sandwiches,
然后是三文鱼 起司 还有番茄或者火腿
then you have salmon, cheese and tomato or ham.
你知道她喜欢哪种吗
Do you have any clue what she likes?
不清楚
No idea.
我能帮你 我来帮你
I can help. Let me help you.
好了
There you go.
谢谢
Thanks.
你有家人吗 我可以打给谁吗
Do you have any family? Someone I can call?
朋友 父母
A friend? Parents?
她怎么样
How is she?
她挺好
She's good.
她说我可以回家
She says I can come home.
不 我觉得这不是个好主意
Nah. I don't think it's a good idea.
如果我回家 我觉得你应该和我一起
If I go home I think you should come with me.
-什么 -你应该和我一起回家
- What? - I think you should come with me.
朱莉 我不能
Julie, I can't.
为什么
Why?
你留在这里干什么
What are you gonna do here?
你为什么不想回家
Why don't you want to come home?
以前我经常
I used to...
在家弹琴
play, at home, sometimes.
你弟弟有时会来我房♥间
Your brother would sometimes come into the room
跳他的那个 僵硬舞步
And do this little... stiff man dance,
假装他已经四百岁了
like he was 400 years old.
活动不了胳膊
He wouldn't move his arms...
也挪不动腿 他就这样
or legs. He just kind of...
他总逗你妈妈开怀大笑
That used to make your mother laugh.
你还记得吗
You remember that?
很长时间没听你提起弗雷德了
I haven't heard you... talk about Fred in a really long time.
纽约已经不再是我的家了
New York isn't my home anymore.
可那是我的家
Yeah, but it's my home.
我和法里德在这开始了事业 我不能半途而废
Look, Farid and I started some things here and I can't just stop.
所有人都会这样 爸 半途而废
That's what people do all the time, Dad. They stop.
请稍等 正在为您连线
Please wait. We are connecting your call.
你好
Yes?
你修好了门铃
You fixed your buzzer?
他们修的
They did.
你听说了吗
You heard the news?
听说了
Yes.
我
I, uh...
我今晚想给俱乐部开场
I want to open the club tonight.
上台表演
To play.
埃利奥特
Elliot.
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
还好吗
You OK?
这里是犯罪现场吗
Isn't this a crime scene?
在外面
Happened outside.
兄弟
Hey, man.
-你好吗 -还好
- How are you? - I'm OK.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
埃利奥特
Elliot.
要开门吗
Should we open the doors?
-开始吧 -好
- Let's do it. - OK.
走吧 走
Let's go. Go.
好了各位 上台吧
All right, guys. Up you go.
晚上好 我是罗比·马歇尔
Good evening. My name's Robby Marshall.
很高兴今晚能在这里表演
We're pleased to be here tonight.
我们将以一首《米拉》开场 谢谢
We're gonna start with a song called "Mira". Thank you.
这里发生了命案
Someone was killed here.
自然没人来
Of course nobody comes.
-你怎么不睡觉 -我饿了
- You're not in bed? - I'm hungry.
好吃吗
Is it good?
谢谢 谢谢大家 晚安
Thank you. Thank you very much. Good night.
-开始表演吧 -好
- Do your thing. - OK.
一 二 三 四
Un, deux, trois, quatre...
*La route m'emmène avec PCH*
*Le brouillard engloutit toute la baie*
*On est caché dans un rideau gris*
*J'adore...*
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you very much.
老大 你好吗
Hi, boss. You OK?
*Tu es tout contre moi*
*Je ressens ta chaleur*
*J'aime ce sentiment*
*Peu importe où ça nous mène*
*C'est peut-être un très beau rêve*
*Le long de cette route La route m'emmène...*
坐满了
It's packed.
我第一次见这里坐满人
First time I've seen this place full.
光线有点暗
It's kind of dark.
好事不出门 坏事传千里啊
If you can't be good, be notorious, right?
你好 埃利奥特
Hi, Elliot.
来吧
Come on.
*我们沿着高速缓缓而行*
*We're driving slow along the highway*
*我们沿着高速缓缓而行*
*We're driving slow along the highway*
*我们沿着高速缓缓而行*
*We're driving slow along the highway*
*我们沿着高速缓缓而行*
*We're driving slow along the highway*
-我不想一个人回家 -什么
- I don't want to go home without you. - Huh?
如果你不回家 我也不想回去
I don't want to go home without you.
朱莉 我不知道在这会发生什么
Julie, I don't know what's going to happen here.
我也不知道
Yeah, me either.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Thanks very much.
接下来
Now...
我要把这首歌♥献给
I'm going to sing something...
我一位亲爱的朋友
for a dear friend.
献给法里德
For Farid.
埃利奥特 我是一个人唱吗
Elliot, do I sing alone?
*声音的漩涡*
*A vortex of sound*
*旋转不止*
*Revolving around*
剧集 | 漩涡俱乐部 | 导航列表