剧集 | 漩涡俱乐部 | 导航列表
My brother plays better than I do, but...
摸我
Touch me.
你想干我吗
You want to fuck me?
拜托 我什么都做过
Come on. I've done everything.
我能想到的事 我都做过
I've done everything you could ever imagine.
什么
What?
我想让你进入我身体
I want to feel you inside.
肯定会很爽的 我保证
It's gonna feel really fucking good, I promise.
对我做你想做的事
Do whatever you want to me...
对我做你想做的事
Do whatever you want to me.
来嘛
Come on.
天呐 有这么难吗
Jesus Christ! Is it that hard?
-我就想感觉正常 -朱莉
- I want to feel normal. - Julie...
我就想感觉正常
I just want to feel normal.
求你了
Please!
-你喝多了 -给我闭嘴
- You've drunk too much. - Shut the fuck up, please.
-这不正常 -你不喜欢我吗
- This isn't normal. - Do you not like me?
我喜欢你
I like you.
你不想上我吗
You don't want to fuck me?
不 你醉了
No. You're drunk.
见鬼
Fuck!
*我知道生活复杂无度*
*I know life is complicated*
*你会心情低沉*
*And you'll get low*
艾米拉
Amira.
你们走了吗
You going?
他明天要上学
He has school tomorrow.
我...
You know, I...
我以为你不会来
I didn't think you would come.
-现在这也是我们的俱乐部了 对吧 亚当 -对
- This is our club too, now. Right, Adam? - Yeah.
没错
That's true.
晚安
Good night.
-拜 -拜
- Bye. - Bye.
*请记住 复仇被过誉了*
*Just know revenge is overrated*
*且你不知道*
*And you don't know*
*如何与生命中美好之物分离*
*How to separate it from the good things in your life*
*如刀割*
*Cuts you like a knife*
*快抛售 别犹豫*
*So it's a stock you sell don't you dwell*
*想方设法遗忘*
*Find a way to just forget it*
*教你一个绝招忘却*
*Here's the trick that bone you pick...*
朱莉
Hey, Julie?
*宝贝 你得放手了*
*Baby you have got to let it go*
你见到朱莉了吗
Hey, have you seen Julie?
没 好一阵没见了
No. Not for a while.
朱莉
Julie?
抱歉
Sorry.
-你见到朱莉了吗 -梅有
- Hey, have you seen Julie? - No.
借用一下 抱歉打扰了
Excuse me. Sorry to interrupt your evening.
有人见过一个女孩吗
Has anybody seen a girl?
16岁
She's 16.
穿着橙色T恤
Orange T-shirt.
她是我女儿 有人见过我女儿吗
She's my daughter. Has anybody seen my daughter?
她不接座机电♥话♥
She's not picking up the landline.
她才16岁 根本不知道座机电♥话♥是什么
She's 16. She doesn't know what a landline is.
-她手♥机♥呢 -留在楼上了
- What about her cellphone? - She left it upstairs.
她会回来的
She'll come back.
-她会回来拿的 -该死
- She'll come back to get it. - Shit...
我就不该让她来
I should never have made her come.
她状态不好
She was in a bad state.
-你们吵架了 -对
- You had a fight? - Yeah.
她不想去上学 而我...
She didn't want to go to school and I...
没人想去上学
Nobody wants to go to school.
你不明白 马娅 有些事情...
You don't understand, Maja. There are things...
她受伤了
She's hurt.
有些事我都不理解
There are things I didn't understand.
她只是心烦意乱 她会回来的
She's just freaking out. She'll come back.
肯定还有别的情况
There's more to it than that.
法里德肯定还有我不知道的事 而且
There are things going on with Farid that I didn't know, and...
我害怕 马娅 我替她感到害怕
I'm scared, Maja. I'm scared for her.
-有人一直在跟踪我 -你在说什么
- Somebody's been following me. - What are you talking about?
-算了 -你在说什么
- Never mind. - What are you talking about?
没什么 没什么
Nothing, nothing.
埃利奥特
Elliot.
我想帮忙去找她 我们都能出力
I want to help find her. We can all help.
她跟哪些朋友一起玩
Friends that she hung out with?
她学校在哪
Where's her school?
-埃利奥特 我不能留了 抱歉 -没关系
- Elliot, I can't stay. I'm so sorry. - It's OK.
-是我父亲 -没事 我理解
- It's my father. - It's OK. I understand.
她的学校是
She goes to school...
一所国际学校 在天文台那边
at the international school, the Observatoire.
-在13区 -很好 知道了
- In the 13th. - Perfect. Got it.
能给我们一张她的照片吗
If we can just get a picture of her?
因为我们要去她常去的地方
Because we'll go places where she hang out.
我们会找到她的
We'll find her.
不 哥们 我手♥机♥里没地图
No, man, I don't have a map on my phone.
-你跟西姆谈过了吗 -西姆 为什么
- Did you talk to Sim? - To Sim? Why?
因为我看见他们之间在酒吧
Because I saw them hanging out at the bar.
-什么 今晚吗 -我们演奏时
- What, tonight? - Yeah, while we were playing.
多久之前
How long ago?
说不好 大概一小时 一个半小时
I don't know. An hour, an hour and a half?
-不是那个...你懂的 -好好
- Not that... You know. - OK, OK.
我觉得我该去埃利奥特家
I think I should go to Elliot's.
马娅 你去朱莉的学校吧
Maja, maybe you can go to Julie's school.
附近有毒贩吗
Is there a dealer around here?
能给我点可♥卡♥因♥吗 拜托
Can I get some cocaine? Please?
有白粉吗 没有吗
Where's the coke? No?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck it.
毒贩
Dealer?
能给我点可♥卡♥因♥吗 白粉在哪
Can I get some cocaine, please? Where's the coke?
-能给我点可♥卡♥因♥吗 -这里没有毒贩
- Can I get some cocaine? - There aren't any dealers here.
白粉在哪 毒贩呢
Where's the coke? Dealer?
你是谁
Who are you?
你要去哪
Where are you going?
停下
Hey, stop.
-你干什么 -不能进去
- What are you doing? - No entry.
给我走开
Get out of my fucking way.
喂 站住
Hey! Stop!
你以为我怕你吗
You think I'm scared of you?
就你那小摩托 你们多大了 14吗
With your little fucking bike? How old are you, fucking 14?
你们到底有没有货
Do you have it or not?
天呐
Jesus Christ!
她在哪
Hey. Where is she?
-她在哪 -谁
- Where is she? - Who?
朱莉 我看见你们在一起了
Julie. I saw you with her.
现在她失踪了 她人呢
Now she's missing. Where is she?
我看见她在俱乐部
I saw her at the club.
我祖母在里面 你以为你在干什么
My grandma's inside. What do you think you're doing?
-她不在这里 -什么
- She's not here. - What?
什么 你见到她了吗
What? Have you seen her?
这算什么 你见到她了吗
What is this? Have you seen her?
哥们 我再问你一次
Hey, man, I'll ask you one more time.
你见到我女儿了吗 她在哪
Have you seen my daughter? Where is she?
如果你伤害了她
If you fucking hurt her...
听着 她来找我
Look, she came on to me.
她说我可以对她做任何事
She told me I could do anything I wanted to her.
-但我拒绝了 -你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
- But I told her no! - What the fuck are you talking about?
这是事实 我拒绝了 好吗
That's the truth, I said no! OK?
她走了 感觉被冒犯了
She left, she was offended.
她走了 这就是事实
She left. That's the truth!
-如果你胆敢伤害她 -如果我伤害她 我
- If you fucking hurt her... - If I hurt her? Me?
我在告诉你事实
I'm telling you the truth.
西姆 西姆
剧集 | 漩涡俱乐部 | 导航列表