剧集 | 漩涡俱乐部 | 导航列表
别闹
Don't.
别拍我
Don't film me!
去吧
Go on.
*让我在哈林区下车*
*Drop me off in Harlem*
*哈林区的任何地方*
*Any place in Harlem*
*那里有人等着*
*There's someone waiting there*
*把哈林区打造成成天堂*
*Who makes it seem like Heaven up in Harlem*
你才不是哈林区的人
Hey, you're not from Harlem!
离开舞台 离开这里
Hey, get off the stage. Get out of here!
*没有任何南部的人*
*There's no one down in Dixie*
*能将我从美好的哈林区带走*
*Who can take me away from sweet Harlem*
*哈林区的天空和南部一样*
*Harlem has those southern skies*
*映着我宝贝的微笑*
*They're in my baby's smile*
*我钟情宝贝的媚眼*
*I idolize my baby's eyes*
*和那高级的住♥宅♥风*
*And classy uptown style*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
生日快乐
混♥蛋♥
*派对狂欢 (派对狂欢)*
*It's a party (It's a party)*
*派对狂欢 (派对狂欢)*
*It's a party (It's a party)*
*派对狂欢 (派对狂欢)*
*It's a party (It's a party)*
*你的狂欢派对 (你的狂欢派对)*
*It's your party (It's your party)*
*派对狂欢 (派对狂欢)*
*It's a party (It's a party)*
乐韵漩涡
艾米拉
第三集
-你没睡吗 -没
- You're not sleeping? - No.
现在还早
It's still early.
我喜欢这玩意
I love this thing.
-这很好玩 -是啊
- It's so funny. - Yeah.
但把这个放在床上就不好玩了 你得放下它
But bringing it to bed isn't funny. You're going to drop it.
你真的睡不着啊
You really are wide awake.
我想学校了 我想回去
I miss school. I want to go back.
-你是想学校还是想阿奈斯 -这很难回答
- Do you miss school or Anaïs? - Tough question.
你周一就能回去了 很快了
You go back Monday, that's soon enough.
你也没睡
You're awake too?
你在看什么
What were you watching?
没什么 就是你♥爸♥的录像
Nothing. I was watching videos of Dad.
我能看看吗
Can I watch too?
来吧
Come here.
你们觉得在床上吃早餐如何
How would you feel about breakfast in bed?
真正的早餐 不是小零食
I mean, a real breakfast, not some little...
真正的早餐 有炒蛋 煎饼...
A real one. With scrambled eggs, pancakes...
一整套早餐 我们可以待在床上
The works. And we stay in bed.
-就这些吗 -是的
- There's all that? - Yeah.
-我们可以点自己想吃的东西吗 -泡芙
- Can we order anything we want? - Choux puffs!
等等 我先点
Wait, I'll go first.
泡芙 热可可 还有苹果汁
Choux puffs, hot chocolate, and apple juice as well,
巧克力面包 我要吃三个羊角面包
pain au chocolat, and I'll take three croissants.
五个泡芙
And five choux puffs.
-你吃不完的 那你呢 -瞧你说的
- You won't eat all that. What about you? - Look who's talking.
-我不饿 -我给你点吧
- I'm not hungry. - I'll get you something.
如果你不想吃 就给我吧
If you don't want it, give it to me.
你总这样
Always.
你总是白拿别人东西 能拿的你都拿走了
You're always scrounging! Everything you can.
就是他
That's him.
就是他 就在那
That's him, right there.
我可以拿回我的手♥机♥吗 我得打给我女儿
Can I please have my phone? I need to call my daughter.
-你确定吗 -确定
- Are you sure? - I'm sure.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我得打电♥话♥给我女儿 拜托
I... I need to call my daughter. Please?
之前有个人被指控谋杀了他妻子
I had a man in here, accused of his wife's murder.
他和你一样 发誓他是无辜的
He was swearing he was innocent, as you are.
他欠了很多赌债
He had massive gambling debts.
他无法面对妻子的谴责 所以杀了她
And he couldn't face his wife's judgment so he killed her.
你的俱乐部欠了债
Your club has debts.
你的俱乐部有大♥麻♥烦 我想你很绝望吧
Your club has big problems, and I think you were desperate.
-不 我不绝望 我没有 -不 你很绝望
- No, I was not desperate. No, I was not. - Yes, you were desperate.
所以你很生你朋友的气
And so you were angry with your friend.
法里德是我全世界最好的朋友
Farid was my closest friend in the whole world.
-我觉得... -全世界
- What I think... - In the world!
我为什么要做这种事
Why would I ever do something like this?
你以为我会怕吗 别忘了我可是警♥察♥
You think I'm afraid? Don't forget I'm the police.
好了 听好我说的话
OK, so you listen to what I'm saying.
我相信你离开了俱乐部
I believe you left your club,
你去了美丽城酒吧
you went to Le Relais de Belleville,
你一直呆在那 直到打烊
you waited there till it was closed,
你回到了俱乐部 与他对质 然后你失控了
you returned and confronted him, and then you lost control.
-不是吗 -你错了
- No? - You're wrong.
法里德是我最好的朋友
Farid was my best friend.
如果他是你朋友 你为什么对他一无所知
If he was your friend, why did you know nothing about him?
我们去拿你的东西吧
Let's go get your things.
过得愉快 先生 再见
Have a nice day, sir. Goodbye.
我是朱莉 我可能不会听留言哦
Hey, you've reached Julie. I probably won't listen to this.
朱莉 我很高兴你没事
Hey, Julie. I'm glad you're OK.
我要回家了 等会儿见
I'm headed home. I'll see you soon.
乌多先生 我忘了告诉你...
Mr. Udo? I forgot to tell you...
歌♥舞管理部要关停你的俱乐部
The Cabaret Unit is shutting down your club.
-你说什么 -噪声扰民
- Sorry? - Noise nuisance.
已经有一段时间了 这是通知
It's been going on for a while, so... Here's the notice.
-你把我们查封了 -不是我 是歌♥舞管理部
- You're shutting us down? - It's not me, it's the Cabaret Unit.
我们是不同的部门 但事已至此
Different department. But it will work itself out.
过得愉快
Have a nice day.
我们按程序办事 如果他没身份证 我们就报♥警♥
We follow procedure! If he has no ID, we call the police!
他可能是外国人
He could be an alien.
你生气时也很帅
You're handsome even when you're sulking.
-别说了 妈妈 -是真的
- Stop it, Mom. - It's true.
我相信学校里的所有女孩都会爱上你
I'm sure all the girls at school are in love with you.
别说了
Don't say that.
我希望你告诉她们你只爱你妈妈
I hope you tell them you only have eyes for your mother.
没错 不然我会生气的
That's right. Or I'll get mad.
怎么了 我说对了吗
What? Am I right?
你在笑吗
Is that a smile?
吃点吧
Have some.
就一点
Just a bit.
-我不饿 -吃点我就不说了 吃吧
- I'm not hungry. - Have some and I'll stop. Have some.
妈妈
Mom?
告诉我真♥相♥吧
Please tell me the truth.
我很疑惑 告诉我关于爸爸的真♥相♥吧
I'm lost. Tell me the truth about Dad.
喂
Hello?
对
Yes.
-妈妈... -说吧 等等
- Mom... - Speaking. Wait.
我马上就来
I'm on my way.
等会儿见
See you soon.
谁打来的
Who was it?
妈妈
Mom?
-你好 艾米拉 -他们要送回遗体了
- Hey, Amira. - They're releasing the body.
我们今天就安葬他
We will bury him today.
我需要你安排邀请哪些朋友
I need you to organize which friends come.
今天
T-Today?
我等会把地址发你
I will text you the address.
我们今天就要安葬法里德
We have to bury Farid today.
你还好吗
You OK?
我给你打过电♥话♥
I tried to call you.
我也给你打过电♥话♥
I tried to call you.
希望你有条黑裙子
I hope you have a black dress.
今天要为法里德举♥行♥葬礼
We're burying Farid today.
愿你平安
Peace be upon you.
我来拿着吧
Let me take that.
-孩子们不在这吗 -他们在
- Aren't the children here? - Yes, they are.
亚当 伊内斯
Adam? Inès?
是你吗 伊内斯
Is that you? Inès...
已经长这么大了
剧集 | 漩涡俱乐部 | 导航列表