剧集 | 漩涡俱乐部 | 导航列表
Yeah, but we've been telling no one for a long time
事情反而越来越糟
and it just gets worse.
我在尝试新的风格
I'm trying something new.
看到了
I see that.
我很喜欢
I like it.
是吗
Yeah?
我不打扰你们了
I'll leave you alone.
没关系 我就是过来打个招呼
Oh, that's OK. I was just, um, gonna say hey.
那待会儿见
Catch you later.
好
Yeah, sure.
我们应该怎么办
So what do we do?
我们拒绝这个人
Say no to this guy.
也不去找警♥察♥
Don't go to the police,
我们先等着
and we wait.
我们还没法做出正确的决定
We don't know enough to decide.
我要见萨米
I need to see Sami.
我要见萨米
I need to see Sami.
拜托了 请问我可以见萨米吗
Please. May I see Sami?
你认得这个吗
You recognize this?
-有窃听器吗 -没有
- Are you wearing a wire? - No.
没有吗
No?
我说了没有
I said no.
-你妈知道你在哪吗 -你为什么来这
- Does your mom know where you are? - Why are you here?
关你屁事
None of your business.
我没带窃听器
Hey! I'm not wearing a wire!
是我把齐夫科介绍给了俱乐部
I introduced Zivko to the club.
埃利奥特什么都不知道
Elliot knew nothing of it.
请坐
Please, have a seat.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
我可以告诉警♥察♥
And I can talk to the police.
因为你喜欢到处乱说话
Because you like to talk.
因为我有这个
Because I have this.
我把剩下的钱藏在了安全的地方
I hid the rest of the money somewhere safe.
我还留了纸条
And I left instructions.
如果出了什么事
If there's a problem...
如果我突然消失了 他们就会找上你
if I disappear all of a sudden, they'll trace it to you.
行 你赢了
So you win.
这可
That's...
真厉害
That's impressive.
你来这就是为了告诉我这个
You came here just to tell me this?
我要你离埃利奥特远一点
I want you to stay away from Elliot.
这可不是你说了算
That's not for you to decide.
你吓唬不了我
You don't scare me.
你打鼓 是吗
You play the drums, right?
还被开除了 对吗
And you were fired, right?
没准我会毁掉你的手指
Perhaps I'll crush your fingers,
再弄断你的手腕
and break your wrists.
反正你也不再需要它们了
It's not like you need them anymore.
你知道我靠这笔假♥钞♥赚了多少吗
You know how much I make off this fake money?
对我来说微乎其微
Not enough to worry about.
但我杀了他 因为他找不到这些狗屁假♥钞♥
But a man died because he couldn't find these stupid bills.
我无法接受他这么蠢
And that I cannot forgive.
录音快结束了吗
Almost finished with your recording?
还没有
Not quite.
还剩下几首歌♥
Still a few tracks left.
听说你
I heard you...
去约会了
went on a date.
-是吗 -我听说的
- You did? - That's what I heard.
我确实去约会了
I did go on a date.
-怎么样 -很好
- And? - It was nice.
很不错 我们吃了汉堡
It was nice. We got burgers.
-我听着呢 -我们一起逛公园
- I'm listening. - And we walked through the park.
没错 挺好的
Yeah, it was nice.
你和可疑的西姆 是吗
You and Sim Shady, huh?
怎么了
What?
没事 我就看看你
Nothing. I'm just looking at you.
可能是发型的缘故 不过
Maybe it's the hair, but...
你越来越像你奶奶了
You look more and more like your grandmother.
真的吗
Really?
朱莉叶·罗伯塔女士
Miss Juliette Roberta.
你名字的由来
Your namesake.
我真希望你能在她过世前去见她一面
I'm sure wish you'd gotten to meet my mom before she passed.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
感觉如何
How does it feel?
你的新发型 你喜欢吗
Your hair. You like it?
感觉不错
Feels good.
感觉真的很好
Feels really good.
感觉我
Feels like I'm...
不能再自我挣扎了
not fighting myself anymore.
-谢谢你的书 -是吗
- Thanks for the book. - Yeah?
我还有更多的书
Yeah, there's plenty more where that came from.
知道吗 在此处有我们全部的历史
You know, there's a whole history of us in this place.
巅峰砖
Bricktop.
阿达·史密斯 美国舞蹈家 爵士歌♥手及歌♥舞杂耍演员
阿瑟·布里格斯
Arthur Briggs.
非裔美国爵士乐小号♥手与管弦乐队领导者
-约瑟芬·贝克 -是她
- Josephine Baker. - Yeah.
世界著名演员 二战间谍 非裔美国演员
这个人我肯定听说过
I've definitely heard of that person before.
我以前
I used to...
也经常自我挣扎
Used to fight myself too.
我上学的时候他们要我
When I was in school they told me,
"弹奏古典乐"
"Play the classics."
并且我弹了 但是
And I did, but...
我没明白他们说的是他们的古典乐
I didn't realize that they meant their classics.
然后
And...
有一天我醒来 发现自己被丢下了
one day I woke up and saw that I had left myself behind.
后来我就习惯丢下别人
And I got used to leaving people behind.
我希望你能回家
I'd like for you to come home...
朱莉叶
Juliette.
我差不多快准备好了
I'm... almost ready.
只是还差点
Just not yet.
好吧
Ok.
你好
Hello?
萨米
Sami...
是的 我听说了
Yeah. I heard.
我尝试过去报复他
I tried to settle with him.
这就是他的真面目
This is who he really is.
钱在我这里
I have the money.
什么
What?
就是那笔钱
The money.
齐夫科 15万
Zivko, 150,000.
你从俱乐部偷来的吗
You stole it from the club?
我没有
No, I didn't.
你听我说
Just listen to me.
我知道你父亲病情严重 凯特琳娜
I... I... I know your father is very sick, Katarina.
-可你如果要钱的话 -不 不是那样的
- But if you needed money... - No, that's not it.
-我会帮忙解决的 -不是的 埃利奥特
- And I would have tried to figure... - No, Elliot.
-你没必要 -去他的
- You didn't have to... - Fuck him!
我父亲对我来说根本就不算是父亲
My father was not a father to me.
还有我姐姐
Or my sister.
我们照顾他只是迫不得已
We take care of him because we have to.
仅此而已
And that's all.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我知道你不明白
I know you don't.
你不会明白的
You can't.
有些事情不如人愿反而更好
Some things are better that way.
法里德要我把钱藏起来
Farid told me to hide the money.
我为了他才藏的
I did it for him.
我这么做是为了保护你
I did it to protect you.
也是为了保护俱乐部
And the club.
他牵扯进去的那些人
He was involved with people...
剧集 | 漩涡俱乐部 | 导航列表