剧集 | 漩涡俱乐部 | 导航列表
I don't know why they thought they had to fucking do that.
美国姑娘 问他们要可♥卡♥因♥
American girl, asking for cocaine?
你吓坏他们
You just scared them.
-在纽约我哪儿都能去 -随便吧
- In New York I can go anywhere. - Whatever.
你似乎在这里很如鱼得水啊
You seem to be pretty fucking comfortable around here.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你跟那帮小孩一起干活
You work with those kids.
对吧
Right?
不是吗 没关系 就是
Do you not? I mean, it's fine. Just, like...
别一副道貌岸然的样子
Don't act all holier-than-thou.
"这片地区很不安全"
"This neighborhood is so unsafe..."
你觉得我是毒贩吗
You think I'm a dealer?
-什么 -你觉得我是毒贩吗
- What? - You think I deal?
对 没关系 反正我吸 没关系
Yeah. It's fine. I mean, I use, so it's fine.
就被跟我说教就行了
Just, like, don't give me a fucking lecture about it.
知道吗 回去找你♥爸♥
You know what? Go back to your dad now. OK?
你也一个德性 什么都不知道
You're the same. You don't get it.
怎么了
What?
你还是不懂吗
You still don't get it?
瞧瞧你 你很脆弱
Look at you, you're fragile.
-什么 -你很软弱
- What? - You're weak!
-你听得懂英语 -你♥他♥妈♥说我什么
- You understand English. - What the fuck did you just say?
-我软弱 -对
- I'm weak? - Yeah.
-脆弱 -对
- Fragile? - Yeah.
我才不软弱
I'm not fucking weak.
你不明白我刚干了什么吗
Don't you get what I just did?
我打电♥话♥给朋友
I called people.
你知道吗
You understand that?
我告诉他们你失踪了 我到处找你
I told them you'd disappeared. I went out there.
我把你的照片发给朋友 都准备好干一架了
I sent your picture to friends. I was ready to fight.
见鬼
Shit.
抱歉
Sorry.
我就知道你有麻烦了
I knew you'd be in some shithole.
虽然我们看起来像 但不意味着我在这工作
Just because they look like me, does not mean I work here.
天呐
Oh, my God!
你是说种族歧视吗
Are you calling me racist?
我压根不是这个意思
That's not what I mean, it's...
我不需要你 懂吗 不需要你
I don't need you. OK? I don't need you.
太多破事了 明白吗
Too much bullshit. Got it?
我做不到 好吗
I can't do it. OK?
给 打车用
Here. Taxi.
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Dad?
朱莉
如果你看到这个
大家都在找你
打给你♥爸♥
爸爸 我是朱莉 我回家了
Dad, hey, it's Julie. I'm at home.
我不知道你在哪
I don't know where you are.
跟以往一样
As per usual.
所以告诉我一声
So just let me know...
你在哪
where you are.
我回家了
I'm here.
我是朱莉
This is Julie.
你女儿
Your daughter.
剧集 | 漩涡俱乐部 | 导航列表