剧集 | 漩涡俱乐部 | 导航列表
and basically made her choose between me and him.
-然后她选了他 -对
- And she chose him? - Yeah.
所以
And, uh...
对 太操蛋了
Yeah, it fucking sucked.
那时我是所有人的好榜样
I mean, I was in everybody's good books at the time.
大家都为我自豪
Everyone was so proud of me, for, like,
如此勇敢 因为我以前有问题
being so brave because I'd had this problem...
然后我努力克服了
that I'd gotten over, you know?
-你懂"问题"吗 -吸毒吗
- "Problem..." - Drugs?
对
Yeah.
大家都觉得我非常勇敢
And everyone thought I was "So brave,"
然后我又 最终搞砸了一切
and then I went and just... yeah, fucked it all up, essentially.
那你呢
So what about you?
你的童年呢 吐露吧
What about your childhood? Spill.
-吐露 -吐露吧 告诉我一切
- Spill? - Spill. Tell me everything.
-这是英语词吗 吐露 -你的童年
- It's an English word? Spill? - Ton enfance..
-吐露 -懂了
- Spill! - Oh. OK.
我的童年
My childhood. Well...
就是很普通的法国人的童年 知道吗
It's a French... normal childhood. You know?
-我祖母养大了我 -嗯
- My grandmother raised me. - Yeah.
她很酷
And she's really cool.
有时很复杂 不太好的时候
Sometimes it was complicated. Bad moments.
但是
But...
我很幸运 很遗憾你不是
I'm lucky. I'm sorry you're not.
那卖♥♥三明治是你的梦想工作吗
So is selling sandwiches your dream job?
算不上梦想工作 但是
Not a dream job, but...
我必须要干
I just have to do it.
为了赚钱
For money, you know?
你的话 你♥爸♥给你钱
You, your dad gives you money.
我呢 我给自己钱
Me? I give me my money.
我得吃饭
I have to eat.
是啊 抱歉
Yeah. I'm sorry.
我是个...怎么说来着
I'm a... How do you say...
混♥蛋♥
...asshole?
不 你不是"混♥蛋♥"
No. It's OK. You're not too "Asshole."
-你绝对不是混♥蛋♥ -我就是
- You're not beaucoup asshole. - Yeah, I am.
-没事的 -好吧
- It's OK. - OK.
见鬼 念习
Fuck! Rehearsal.
念习
Rehearsal!
-你的什么 -念习
- Your what? - Rehearsal.
-念习 -练习吗
- Rehearsal. - Rehearsal?
-对 -糟了
- Yeah. - Oh, shit!
那
So...
-我能来吗 -不行
- Can I come? - Um... no.
-求你了 -不行
- Please? - No.
拜托了
Please?
这是朱莉 朱莉 这是我祖母
This is Julie. Julie, my grandmother.
-很高兴见到你 -你好吗
- Nice to meet you. - You good?
西姆 大坏人
Sim. Very bad man.
-不 -我知道 我拜托不了他
- No! - No, I know. I can't get rid of him.
你能让他别来烦我吗
Can you take him off my hands, please?
我告诉他
I... I told him...
我喜欢你
I like you.
谢谢
Thanks.
你说是就是吧
If you say so.
-什么 -准备结婚了吗
- What? - So? Ready for marriage?
不 别闹了
No! Knock it off!
她说谎 快说没有
She tell lies! Say no, please!
给他看我们之前的成果
Show him what we did earlier.
*Je suis dans le garage, à la maison Une capuche noire sur ma tête*
*Je me rappelle quand tout allait mal*
*Coups de travers en double appel*
*24/24*
*Oublie les histoires, sorry sister*
*Je suis dans le traphouse, à l'étage*
*24/24*
我接到了学校的电♥话♥
I got a call from your school.
那地方怎么不好了
What's wrong with the place?
没什么 挺好的
Nothing. It's fine.
有同学欺负你吗 还是别的什么
Some of the kids give you a hard time, or something?
我不是他们敢欺负的人 爸
I'm not the sort of girl kids give a hard time to, Dad.
你说什么
Huh? What?
我不是他们敢欺负的人 爸
I'm not the sort of girl kids give a hard time to, Dad.
那怎么了
Well, then what was it?
我不需要上学
I don't need to go to school.
好吧 很不幸 你不能想不去就不去
OK, well unfortunately, you can't just decide not to go.
我就是不去了 所以
Well, I did, so...
朱莉 拜托
Julie, come on.
-拜托什么 -我现在没工夫管这些
- Come on, what? - I don't need this right now.
那真抱歉了 一如往常 我是你的麻烦
Oh, I'm sorry that, as always, I'm an inconvenience to you.
-别这样 -别哪样 爸爸
- No, don't play that. - Don't play what, Dad?
自怜自艾吗 别那样吗
The self-pity thing? Don't play that?
-你刚说什么 -没什么
- What did you just say? - Nothing.
你不知道自己在说什么
You don't know what you're talking about.
-是吗 -对 你不知道
- Do I not? - No, you don't know.
你失去了一个孩子
You lost one kid,
然后你就不知道怎么面对另一个了
then you didn't know how to deal with the other one,
所以你离开了她
so you just cut her off.
-如果这他妈不是自怜自艾 -注意用语
- If that's one act of fucking self-pity... - Watch your mouth!
别他妈对我指手画脚
Don't tell me what the fuck to do.
只要你还住在这 你就不能对我那样说话
As long as you are in this house you're not going to speak to me like that.
我是你父亲 你不能对我那样说话
I'm your father and you will not speak to me like that, okay?
-现在你又是我父亲了 -朱莉 没错
- Oh, you're my father? - Julie, yes, I am.
我是你父亲 而且我爱过你
I am your father and I loved you.
你在用过去式 你个狗♥日♥的♥
You're talking in the past tense, you fucking dick.
我爱你
I love you.
听见了吗
Hey. You hear me?
我不会去上学的 到此为止了
I'm not going to any school and that's the fucking end of it.
*Moi, j'y croyais*
*En nous deux tout ce temps-là*
*Maintenant*
*Ce qui semblait permanent a disparu*
*Où va ma vie Si je ne fais plus partie du rêve*
*Je ne savais pas Que mes jours étaient comptés*
*Ils ont filé*
*J'ai trop souvent trébuché*
*Et aujourd'hui, que puis-je faire?*
*Je tends les mains*
*Vers toi qui pars*
*Pas un jour ne passe*
*Sans que tu n'occupes mes pensées*
*J'essaie de te trouver*
*Mais je me perds*
*Et au loin, je te vois disparaître*
*Une autre année Nous sommes toujours séparés*
*L'éternité*
*Pour nous deux, c'est du passé*
*Je ne comprends pas*
*Tout est brisé*
*Non, ce n'est pas vrai*
*Tu reviendras*
*Loin de mes yeux*
*Tu es toujours dans mon cœur*
*Tu étais mon phare*
*Désormais, les nuits sont noires*
谢谢大家
Thank you.
朱莉
Julie.
我不能来这
I can't be here.
我不能来这
I can't be here.
我是老板的女儿 对吧
I'm the boss's daughter. Right?
所以我也算是老板了
So, I'm sort of the boss myself.
我们走
Let's go.
来吧
Come on.
见鬼
Ugh! Fuck.
-来点吗 -不了
- You want some? - No, no.
这是你的吗
Is this yours?
不 那是什么 我不想要
No. What is that? I don't want that thing.
-是你的 -我不想要
- It's yours. - I don't want it.
-你会演奏吗 -不 不会
- You play that? - No, I don't play it.
骗子
Liar.
你热吗
Are you hot?
这里好热 把衣服脱了
It's hot in here. You should take this off.
好
Ok.
你♥爸♥会吹单簧管吗
Your dad plays the clarinet?
-你♥爸♥ -会
- Your dad? - Yes.
他什么乐器都会 真不幸
He plays everything. Unfortunately.
我会弹这个
I play this.
我哥比我厉害 但是
剧集 | 漩涡俱乐部 | 导航列表