剧集 | 捍卫者联盟(2017) | 导航列表
他没死多久
It hasn't been long.
还有体温
He's still warm.
有人被拖走了
Someone was dragged out of here.
肯定是手和会干的
This must have been the Hand.
那这些是什么人
Then who are these people?
我不知道
I don't know.
丹尼
Danny?
怎么了
What is it?
是昆仑
It's K'un-Lun.
米丝蒂 我是卢克
Misty, it's Luke.
我有所发现
I think I found something.
你应该弄张逮捕令 过来找我
You should get a warrant and get down here.
-我要逮捕谁吗 -应该吧 是那些孩子
- Am I making arrests? - Think so. It's about those kids.
我也许找到线索了
I may have found a lead.
卢克 你在哪 给我个地址
Luke? Where are you? I need an address.
-算了 -什么
- Never mind. - What?
-我得先照顾一个人 -不行 卢克
- I gotta take care of someone first. - No. Luke--
把预约推后十分钟 富兰克林 我要说句话
Push my calls ten minutes. Franklin, I need a word.
待会见
See you later.
你还有多少案子 我要你盯着点东西
How's your case load? I need you to keep an eye on something.
-很乐意 -但要私下进行
- Happy to. - But it's gotta be off the record.
好
Okay.
之前有个在这工作的自♥由♥职业者
Someone who used to work here, a freelancer...
她可能会失控 她叫杰西卡·琼斯
She has a tendency to go rogue. Her name is Jessica Jones.
你我这次谈话从来没发生过
Now you and I never had this conversation,
但只要她一陷入麻烦
but the second she gets herself into trouble,
当务之急就是让我们离麻烦越远越好
priority one is keeping that trouble very far away from us.
好
Okay.
抱歉 让我把话说明白
So... Sorry, uh, just to be clear...
这只是以防万一吧 她现在没什么麻烦吧
this is all just in case? She's not in trouble now?
希望吧 杰西卡迟早会有麻烦
I wish. With Jessica, it's just a matter of time.
杰西 你去哪了
Jess, where have you been?
-抱歉 我今天太累了 -我也是
- Sorry, I had a long day. - Me, too.
电台有些事情不太对劲
Something weird's going on at the studio.
怎么个奇怪法
Weird how?
地震的事 我觉得
This tremor stuff, I think...
他们想让我掩盖这件事
I think they want me to sweep it under the rug.
崔西 我再打给你
Trish, I gotta call you back.
马尔科姆 我不是叫你不要再来我家了吗
Malcolm, what did I tell you about coming in my apartment?
我告诉你别再跟着我了
I told you to stop following me.
这说不通
It doesn't make sense.
为什么这些人有昆仑的图片
Why do these people have a picture of K'un-Lun?
他们还知道什么
And what else did they know?
有人来了
Someone's coming.
你们从那边开始
You guys start over there.
他们想干什么
What are they doing?
我不知道
I don't know.
但他们别想逃脱
But they're not gonna get away with this.
你妻子来找过我
Your wife came to me.
她很担心
She was worried.
-我告诉过你别管 -雷蒙德先生 相信我
- I told you to stay away. - Mr. Raymond, trust me.
现在我真的后悔没听你的话
Right now, I wish I'd listened.
你在跟他们合作吗
Are you working with them?
跟谁
With who?
你知道我说的是谁
You know who I'm talking about.
我单干
I work alone.
一直都是
Always has.
我说过 她都不怎么付我钱
Look, like I said, I'm barely on the payroll.
好吧 不管你怎么想
Okay, whatever you think is going on...
不管你觉得现在什么状况
whatever you think is happening here--
这里的状况我一清二楚 我知道得太多了
I know damn well what is happening here. I know too much.
接下来 他们就要杀我的家人
And next, they'll come after my family.
他们是谁 谁要杀你
Who's they? Who do you think is after you?
我不能告诉你 我
I can't tell you. I...
我不想这样的 我是个好人
This... this is not me. I'm a good man.
你一定要告诉她
Make sure you tell her that.
好吧 但愿你能亲自告诉她
Okay, with any luck, you're gonna tell her that yourself.
你家人很担心
Now your family is worried.
他们想知道发生了什么
They just wanted to know what happened.
还有警♥察♥
And the cops...
他们想知道你为什么囤积炸♥药♥
They just wanna know why you started stockpiling explosives.
什么
What?
我无处可去了
There's nowhere to go.
他们会找到我的 他们会伤害我的
They'll find me. They'll... they'll hurt me.
说实话 如果你伤害我的朋友 我就加倍奉还
To be honest, if you hurt my friend, I'm gonna hurt you worse.
我只是想阻止他们
I was just trying to stop them.
-他们会炸掉整座城市的 -谁
- They're gonna take down the city. - Who?
你要是不告诉我他们是谁 我就没法帮你
I can't help you if you won't tell me who.
我就不该到这来
I should never have come here.
天啊 太迟了
Oh, my God. It's too late.
你别想得到
You can't have this.
你没事吧
You okay?
站在那别动
Hold it right there.
-糟了 -转过来
- Shit. - Turn around.
手举起来
Get your hands up!
快
Now!
好啊 混♥蛋♥们
Hey there, assholes.
-你们跟手和会是一伙的 -不
- You with the Hand? - No!
-你在那干什么 -不知道 我只是来清理的
- What are you doing in there? - I don't know! I'm just a cleanup!
-为他们收拾烂摊子 -我不知道他们是谁
- Cleanup for them? - I don't know who they are!
别撒谎
Don't lie to me!
-你是谁 -你是谁
- Who are you? - Who are you?
-你没事吧 -你在干什么
- You all right? - What are you doing?
聊着天呢
In between gigs, huh?
-你还想找打吗 -不
- You back for more? - No.
我们还没动真格呢
We've not even started.
你是什么材料做的
What are you made of?
记住 是你先挑事的
Just remember, you started this.
趴下
Stay down.
不许动
Freeze!
丹尼 我们得走了
Danny! We have to go!
跪下 快
Get on your knees, now!
跪下 手举起来
On your knees! Hands in the air!
你的盟友都死了
Everyone else on your side is dead.
你知道我是谁 我也知道你是谁
You know who I am, I know who you are,
我们闲话少说
so let's skip the wartime banter.
时间我可浪费不起
Time is not something I can afford to waste.
不是为了你 是为了我 我要把眼罩摘掉
Not for your benefit but for mine, I'm taking the blinds off.
可别咬我 老朋友
Try not to bite, old friend.
那样有失尊严
It's undignified.
亚历山德拉
Alexandra.
棍叟
Stick.
我们要说的可太多了
We have so much to talk about.
-有必要吗 -标准流程而已 不是针对你
- Are these necessary? - Standard protocol. Nothing personal.
约翰·雷蒙德
John Raymond,
我们在你办公室或者家里发现的那具尸体
the body we found in your office slash apartment.
马尔科姆·杜卡斯 你的朋友在大厅尽头受审
Malcolm Ducasse, your friend being interrogated down the hall.
还有杰西卡
And Jessica...
-我不知道这是怎么回事 -琼斯
- Look, I don't know what-- - ...Jones.
真的吗
Really?
你对于我来说一直都是个大♥麻♥烦 你知道吗
You have been a huge pain in my ass all day, you know that?
-我会因为什么被起诉吗 -现在还不会
- Am I being charged with something? - Not yet.
但你可能干扰了全城范围内的调查
But you might have interrupted a city-wide investigation.
你从我的犯罪现场偷了证据
You stole evidence from my crime scene.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你还害得我唯一的线索被杀
And you got my one lead killed.
-我是想帮他 -但你没帮上
- I was trying to help him. - But you didn't.
-他家人很担心 -是吗
- His family was worried. - Yeah?
那现在他们得担心葬礼安排了
Well, now all they have to worry about are funeral arrangements.
你的办公室现在是犯罪现场
Your office is currently a crime scene,
剧集 | 捍卫者联盟(2017) | 导航列表