剧集 | 捍卫者联盟(2017) | 导航列表
但我需要你配合
but I need your cooperation.
-我是嫌犯吗 -刑事破坏
- Am I a suspect? - Criminal mischief...
毁坏证据 轻微偷盗
tampering with evidence, petty larceny--
-我是谋杀嫌犯吗 -不是
- Am I a murder suspect? - No.
但你应该知道谁杀了他
But I think you know who killed him.
-是啊 他开枪自杀的 -那你在追谁
- Yeah. He shot himself. - Then who were you chasing?
警官 除非你有理由拘留我
Officer, unless you have a reason to hold me--
别跟我扯"警官"那些没用的 你看见什么了
Don't give me that "officer" bullshit. What did you see?
我知道你觉得自己在做本职工作
Look, I know that you think you're just doing your job,
但我告诉你 这个案子不一般
but I'm telling you, this case isn't normal.
你搅进了奇怪的事情里
You are walking into some weird-ass shit.
杰西卡·琼斯 别说了
Jessica Jones, stop talking.
询问结束了
Hi, this is over.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
我叫马修·默多克 是你的律师
My name is Matthew Murdock. I'm your attorney.
剧集 | 捍卫者联盟(2017) | 导航列表