剧集 | 捍卫者联盟(2017) | 导航列表
that his dad was actually killed
正是因为他不想再犯罪了
because he wanted to stop being a criminal.
因为他希望儿子能为他骄傲
Because he wanted his son to be proud of him.
不管怎样 我是想说
Whatever. I'm just trying to say
我朋友的爸爸是个好人
that my friend's dad was a good guy
或许你♥爸♥爸也是
and maybe yours was, too.
她叫艾丽卡·纳齐丝
Her name was Elektra Natchios.
你不是她
You are not her.
你远超出曾经的她
You are much more than she ever was.
有个男人
There was a man.
被人称为地狱厨房♥的恶魔
They call him the Devil of Hell's Kitchen.
在那段人生里 他让艾丽卡死了
And in this other life, he let Elektra die.
他是我在战斗中碰到的那个吗
Is he the one I faced in battle?
他或许会再次企图欺骗你 让你背弃我们
He may try to deceive you again and turn you away from us.
他不会得逞的
That won't happen.
你还应该知道件事
There's something else you should know.
关于我的事
Something about me.
我要死了
I'm dying.
你不能死 手和会永生不死
You cannot die. The Hand lives forever.
我们希望能
We want to.
但就连我们的身体也是有极限的
But even our bodies have always had limits.
当没有外力带来死亡
And when death doesn't come from outside forces...
有时生命体也会自我了断
sometimes the organism tries to end itself.
我需要 一件圣物
The thing I need is a substance
我们最初在昆仑发现了它
that we first discovered at K'un- Lun.
多年来 它一直让我们死而复生
And for years, it served to bring us back from death.
我为复活你 用尽了它
I used the last of it to bring you back to life.
为什么
Why?
因为我知道你会是我们的救赎
Because I knew you would be our salvation.
当我看到你
And then seeing you,
我意识到 这么久以来
I realized that after all this time,
虽然有其他人相伴
and even with the others at my side...
我受够了孤独
I was tired of being alone.
如果我们不找到更多这种圣物
If we don't find more of this substance,
我们都会死
we'll both die?
是的
Yes.
你得确保那不会发生
You need to make sure that doesn't happen.
你是黑空
You are the Black Sky.
等这一切结束 你和我 我们两个
And when this is over, you and I, the two of us...
将永远效力于生命本身
Will serve life. Always.
你的心率在下降
Your heart rate is slowing down.
呼吸
Breathing.
可以产生好气
That's how good chi is born...
排出体内的坏气
and bad chi is expelled from the body.
比那要复杂一点
It's a little more complicated than that.
也没复杂多少
Not by much.
其他人我不难想象
You know, from the others, I could've expected this.
但你是最该理解的
But you of all people should understand.
我们在打仗
We are at war.
赢得这场战争是我们的责任
And winning that war is our duty.
打仗或许是 但赢
Fighting it, maybe. But winning it...
会需要别的
is gonna take something else.
-你是跟训练了我的那些长老受训的吗 -不是
- You trained with the same elders I did? - No.
那你为什么认为把我绑起来是正确的选择
Then what makes you think tying me up is the right choice?
你似乎是走一步想一步
It seems like you're just making this up as you go along.
的确 孩子
I am, kid.
幸存者都这样
That's what survivors do.
老实说 我都不知道该从何说起
To be honest, I don't even know where to start.
从头说
Start at the beginning.
我爸爸 是那种人
My dad was... was one of those guys...
他特别和气 简直无聊
He was so nice, it was boring.
-后来呢 -他就变了
- And then? - Uh, and then he changed.
他工作更多了 那并不奇怪 但是...
He worked more, which... which wasn't that weird, but...
但是然后他不睡觉了
But then he stopped sleeping.
我晚上可以听到他走来走去
I could hear him at night, pacing down here.
他也不和我们吃饭了
He stopped eating with us.
他完全不吃饭
He stopped eating, period.
他有时会坐在钢琴前 但他不弹
He'd sit at the piano sometimes, but he wouldn't play.
不像他以前一样
Not like he used to.
他和他以前完全不一样了
He didn't do anything like he used to.
我很想他
I missed him.
早在我妈去找你找他之前
Long before my mom came to you.
他死之前
Long before he died.
-你弹吗 -什么
- Do you play? - Excuse me?
-钢琴 -不弹 你呢
- The piano. - Uh, no. You?
我会 我小时候在教堂学了一点
Uh, yeah. I learned a little in church, growing up.
-哥们 你干什么 -我...可以吗
- Dude, what are you doing? - Just... Do you mind?
-就在前面 -这边吗
- Oh, it's straight ahead. - Here?
是的
Yeah.
我弹得不是很好 但是...
Uh, I wasn't very good, but...
-我们该走了 -给我一点时间
- Come on, we should go. - Just give me a second here.
你听到了吗
You hear that?
D调
D-sharp.
琴槌磨到了什么
The hammer's ruffling something
再敲下来的 这边
before it hits the string here. Here.
那是什么
Whoa, what are those?
好像是你♥爸♥爸建造的大楼规划图
Looks like the plans to the building your dad was working on.
在钢琴里
In the piano?
他不想让它落入坏人手中
He didn't want them to get into the wrong hands.
你们是...好人吗
And yours... the right ones?
莱克西 我保证 不管你♥爸♥爸在做什么
Lexi, I promise, whatever your dad was doing,
我们跟你是同一阵营的
we're on your side now.
但是我们需要点时间 好吗
But we're gonna need a minute here, okay?
他的确是想炸掉它
He was gonna blow it up for sure.
-该死 -怎么了
- Oh, shit. - What?
这不是大楼的
This isn't for the building.
不 这是别的
No, this is something else.
这是大楼下面的东西
This is something below the building.
-那个洞 -不
- The hole? - No.
不管这是什么 肯定是在洞底
Whatever this is, it's at the bottom of the hole.
中城圈下面藏着东西
There's something under Midland Circle.
-你感觉怎么样 -非常好
- How you feeling? - Never better.
但你和那孩子现在可算不上一条战线
But you and the kid ain't drinking buddies.
别被他哄得放松警惕了
Don't let him get your guard down.
他只是很沮丧
He's frustrated, that's all.
是吗 再给他点时间 他能把我们俩都干掉
Yeah? Give him a second, he'll take us both out.
他也是这么说的
Yeah, so he said.
我听那个女孩说你刚出狱
I heard the girl say you were fresh out of prison.
怎么了
Yeah?
-那已经是过去的事了 -不
- That's behind me now. - No, it's not.
从来不是
Never is. Not really.
不管你放多少次水
No matter how many punches you pull.
什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
意思是一旦出事
That means when the shit hits the fan,
你放开打的话就会造成更多破坏
you could do a lot more damage if you let yourself go.
我不是来破坏的
I'm not here to do damage.
我不会以看别人受伤为乐
I take no joy in watching people get hurt.
我是来寻找答案的而已
I'm here for answers. That's it.
我也曾进过监狱
I was in the joint, too.
那是在我与手和会交战之前
Before I went to war with the Hand.
十年前 蹲了十年
When I was a kid. Ten years.
一个瞎子进了监狱 很有意思
That was a lot of fun, being blind on the inside.
然后我遇到了那些教我如何真正战斗的人
Then I met these people who taught me how to fight for real.
教我这个世界真正模样的人
Taught me how the world works for real.
我出狱后 就有了目标
When I got out, I had purpose.
这些人 就是你所谓真纯会的人
These people, these the ones you call the Chaste?
是的
Yeah.
对我来说最接近家人的人
Closest I ever had to family.
除了马特
Aside from Matty.
和艾丽卡之外
And Elektra.
-节哀顺变 -谢谢
剧集 | 捍卫者联盟(2017) | 导航列表