剧集 | 捍卫者联盟(2017) | 导航列表
你还在想马特·默多克吗
You still thinking about Matt Murdock?
他爱这座城市
He loved this city.
牺牲自己来保护它
Sacrificed himself to protect it.
嗯
Yeah.
我了解你 丹尼
Look, I know you, Danny.
你在找理由为此责怪自己
You are finding some way to beat yourself up about this.
在昆仑 他们
In K'un- Lun, they...
他们教我 每一次悲剧都有教训可吸取
they taught me that there's a lesson in every tragedy.
即便在痛苦之中
And even while experiencing pain...
也有成长 领悟的机会
there's an opportunity to grow and find clarity.
领悟什么了吗
Anything becoming clear?
纽约
New York.
越来越像家了
It's starting to feel like home.
我
I, uh...
觉得我该精进一下遮住弹孔的技艺
figured I should probably get good at covering up bullet holes.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我不反对
I don't hate it.
就好像你又重新开业了
It's almost like you're back in business.
是啊 差不多
Yeah, almost.
假名调查事务所
你还好吗
How you doin'?
还好
Yeah, okay.
-报道怎么样了 -不报道了
- How's the story coming? - Oh, no, it... it's not.
如果我透露中城圈究竟发生了什么
I mean, if I reveal what happened at Midland Circle, then...
只要一个我这样的人 就会发现
all it takes is someone like me figuring out...
超级英雄和律师同时失踪
Superhero and lawyer go missing at the same time.
是啊
Right.
我总有种感觉 这不是真的
I can't shake this feeling, like it's... like it's not real.
或是
Or...
或是就算是真的 也不是结束
Or even if it is, like, it's not over,
因为他们还在挖呢 是吧
because they're still digging, right?
-凯伦 都好几天了 -或许他出来了
- Karen, it's been days. - Maybe he made it out.
或许
Maybe...
或许吧
Maybe.
-跟我坐会儿 -当然
- Sit with me? - Of course.
叫玛姬
Get Maggie.
告诉她他醒了
Tell her he's awake.
我所做的一切
All the things that I'd done...
回忆
Memories...
从不会伤害我
they never hurt me.
但过去
But the past...
并不只是记忆
it's more than memories.
是收买♥♥了你灵魂的魔鬼
It's the devil you sold your soul to.
他要来了
He's coming...
来收账
He's coming to collect.
剧集 | 捍卫者联盟(2017) | 导航列表